It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive drop in UK fertility

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw
A bit off topic since the OP mostly tried to make a COVID/vaccine related point it seemed;

However looking at the fertility rates from 2013 to 2020 the decline is visible in UK (and EU) but also in the "Other" category:
www.nomisweb.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Kurokage

Ok proove that the population rate is steady since the rollout, and births have not dropped significantly. I showed you a creditable proof. Now show me the opposite you won't be able to use the government figures as I have already used them.

Well I've already posted the facts in a previous post but here ya go....
Macro Trends
Statista, U.K. Birth rates.
There's no sign of them "droping of a cliff" like you claim. Like I said in my previous post birth rates world wide have been steadily falling since the 50s/60s, long before the "jab".

edit on 6-9-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So is this based on tests on actual people, such as sperms count?

Or is this just based on people having less babies?

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So is this based on tests on actual people, such as sperms count?

Or is this just based on people having less babies?

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

As you offered, all the stats I see are up until 2020, never the relevant periods under scrutiny. You make a statement then give nonrelevant data to back your statement. Hoping the attention span just relies on your stated conclusion. Nice try though.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

As you offered, all the stats I see are up until 2020, never the relevant periods under scrutiny. You make a statement then give nonrelevant data to back your statement. Hoping the attention span just relies on your stated conclusion. Nice try though.

Here's a simple way to find out.

Lets wait until April 2023 when there's been plenty of time to establish the actual facts and we can pop back here and see if you and the chap in the bitchute video are correct.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I think 2023 will be a different country.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I already posted the most up to date data for
Mar ch (46,055)
Apr il (43,305)
[url=https://digital.nhs.uk/data-and-information/publications/statistical/maternity-services-monthly-statistics/may-2022-experimental-statistics]May[/ url] (45,920)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

These numbers show there is nothing ongoing as is claimed in the OP video.

edit on 7-9-2022 by MissVocalcord because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2022 by MissVocalcord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MissVocalcord

Experimental statistics really says it all. Hungary is experiencing a drastic fall as well since the numbers are similar and two different countries report the same thing what could be the common factor.? www.bitchute.com... from the floor of the Hungarian Parliament.
edit on 7-9-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Figures defined as experimental by the NHS as they have not yet been fully verified vs some dude on bitchute.

Its not really much of a competition really is it.

Experimental statistics really says it all.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Experimental statistics really says it all. Hungary is experiencing a drastic fall as well since the numbers are similar and two different countries report the same thing what could be the common factor.? www.bitchute.com... from the floor of the Hungarian Parliament.

Bollocls; neither the UK or Hungary is seeing such a big fall in birth rate figures. Current numbers for Hungary are only 0.02% higher as compared to 2019.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

The movement you represent is doing a good job of normalizing the abnormal I will give you that. The only problem is that people have already noticed that something very amiss is occurring. Reality has already leaked through the many cracks, and the adverse events which you try to normalize must be even sticking in your throat by now. It is not normal to see healthy adults dropping dead in the numbers they are. Or government sites reporting skewed information to put off the day of reckoning. I trust you will wake up and do the right thing.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   

To rub your nose in it a bit more.....
macrotrends figures for the UK

Well it looks like your attention span can't even expand to the first link which is 2022!
I added the second link to show proof of a steady decline since the 50s not some fear-mongering off a cliff statement.....

edit on 7-9-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

That's great, except we're talking about two distinct groups of people.

The elderly who were being vaxxed heavily at that time, and the young who were a much lower priority

The most vaxxed group and the group that has lowering fertility rates aren't overlapping at that time, it wasn't until later that the young were vaxxed in substantial numbers in the UK.

The primary reason for fertility rates dropping in the UK is obesity.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The data you posted is for the entire world. How do you extrapolate from this the UK birth rate?

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join