It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Pfizer VP Dr. Michael Yeadon: The Most Important Single Message I’ve Ever Written

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   
He complains about his opinion that there's a global conspiracy for people destroy their own economies, then he latches covid stuff on to it.

Read between the lines, he's a conspiracy nut using a subject that manipulates the weak in order to get traction on his conspiracy obsession.

He worked in bioscience is interesting, but it's not incredible there's many people who have changed their minds about stuff that you would never expect, like atheists becoming theists, wake up and don't be manipulated by this quack.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: littlecorn

His also a Former Pfizer VP which adds some degree of credibility.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I am just asking my

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Can you prove that the vaccines will kill people within two years?

Can you show where dr yeadon claimed that? Otherwise it’s just deflection and hyperbole.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   
At least he 'quacks' with more authority when it comes to vaccinations than either you or I

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Here’s the problem with Dr. Yeadon’s message: it’s filled with hyper-emotion.

As we’ve all learned on these boards - leave emotion at the door - let logic prevail.

I’m all for whistleblowers. However, their own success is based on their own delivery methods.

Im all for wgistleblowers too. Im on the fence about vaccines but we should all take yeadon's message with much skepticism. Yes, he has credentials and its not unbelievable what he's suggesting.

Read his claims regarding vaccines being basically a mass extinction event.

If he actually is speaking the truth, then God help us all. But my gut feeling is that he lost his marbles.

We'll surely know which by next year.

Sorry to say but there is some truth in his speech. Japan was recording less then 10 COVID deaths a day just recently. Now we are seeing over 300 deaths a day. EXPLAIN THAT TO ME FOLKS.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

edit on 1-9-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AllSeeingEye2025

all the info is controlled by the connected media all owned and run by the same people who pushed this #e on you
and your still defending it

just like how the OP source wheadon claims they are all connected
and we can see that they are

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
How would you explain such then without any emotion?

Being overly sad and upset at the realization of seeing evil operate is no surprise that most normal decent human beings would do that out of shame for the things other Humans do to people they hate. To want us all dead, they have NO LOVE. To have no love for other humans is to be filled with the opposite of love.

As we’ve all learned on these boards - leave emotion at the door - let logic prevail.

I’m all for whistleblowers. However, their own success is based on their own delivery methods.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I am glad to see you are now on the fence. Thanks be to God you are backing off of the glory of that poison.

Im all for wgistleblowers too. Im on the fence about vaccines but we should all take yeadon's message with much skepticism. Yes, he has credentials and its not unbelievable what he's suggesting.

If he actually is speaking the truth, then God help us all. But my gut feeling is that he lost his marbles.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Sorry to say but there is some truth in his speech. Japan was recording less then 10 COVID deaths a day just recently. Now we are seeing over 300 deaths a day. EXPLAIN THAT TO ME FOLKS.

That means it's working.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
And U.S. life expectancy goes down sharply starting from 2019 ......i wonder why hmm

U.S. life expectancy drops sharply, the second consecutive decline

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

And U.S. life expectancy goes down sharply starting from 2019 ......i wonder why hmm

U.S. life expectancy drops sharply, the second consecutive decline

Where's that gonna be by 2025? 30 years old?

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Brought to you by Pfizer!

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Yeeh it does look worrisome, specially when it was doing up for decades.

We know that less people is what they want. Bill Gates, Rockefeller , WEF all wants less useless eaters...

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

But they are beginning to leak reports questioning if the vaccines work at all and they are puzzling over increased deaths that have no explanation. And they are becoming more open to reporting that the side effects of the vaccine are more numerous and common than they once said. So its not an all at once admission of failure we're seeing, just a little at a time and pointing the finger at those they want to throw under the bus or deflect blame onto. And the idea that all this was done deliberately and for just the reasons that the OP mentioned... they're still aggressively arguing against it.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllSeeingEye2025

The magic juice has powers because in states with low vaccine rates the death rates are significantly higher.

www.worldometers.info...

Compare rate of new cases versus rate of death three weeks later. I think the evidence is pretty clear the vaccines work.

Data is a tool. Information can be angled, positioned, changed to push an agenda.

The "evidence" presupposes we are getting the truth. I'm calling BS on the feedback.

Why do they need the world to so badly partake of this wine they are pushing? Why?

I've stepped over NO bodies, not even one, during this so-called pandemic. All I'm seeing is the result of mind control over about 75% of those around me.
edit on 1-9-2022 by BiffTannen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

www.snopes.com...

The video at the 36 minute mark :
rumble.com...

Im just saying we should be skeptical about this guy. Not believe everything he says because he was once the CEO.

He made ALOT of wild claims with little evidence to back them. So why should we trust everything this guy says?

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

#7 is horrific if true. Absolutely.

You will have trolls asking to produce evidence of this and then when you ask them how they define it or what evidence would fit their demand, will sidetrack and not give you an answer. Instead they will act like you personally attack them and then you will have other members picking that up. Then you will beat them with their own medicine and it goes straight over their head.

I would love to debate one of these but I know it's not going to happen, because trolls being trolls.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
My gut told me from the start that something was off about the jab. They had tried unsuccessfully to use mrna tech for years with horrid results. Just like that its all good now. Add to that many countries are now making it harder for farmers to grow food and livestock, either through fertilizer and water restrictions or other means. Nothing to see here? Somehow I doubt it. Its all connected in my opinion. Wrecking economies, wrecking healthcare, wrecking energy and and now wrecking our ability to even access affordable and plentiful food. "You vill eat ze bugs" Evil is on the march. I do not think the guy in OP is that far off. I just think the picture is even bigger than most are willing to look at. For you vax supporters, is there no place in your heart of hearts where there isn't a nagging little feeling that something is off? Unless of course you are a part of the ones trying to make it happen.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join