It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children’s Hospital Threatened After Recording On Minor Trans Hysterectomies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Get them young, con them into being the opposite sex and sterilize them before they are old enough to know what the hell they are doing. The medical profession is all for it as the cash will roll in with psychiatrist, surgeons, and hospitals chomping at the bit to get their share of non-necessary surgeries at a huge profit. Even better if the Government and Insurance pays for it because they can x10 their fees.

In this example. The Washington Post is attempting to gaslight us by initially stating that this doesn't exist, the information is false, and the hospitals are victims but then goes on to report the recordings, website info (which has been hastily changed), and confirmation that such practices exist.

So, when is Libs Of TikTok getting a 3 AM raid by the FBI and audited relentlessly by the IRS? I predict shortly.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Wayback machine from earlier today for those who can't get past the paywall:

web.archive.org...://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2022/08/26/childrens-national-hospital-trans-hysterectomies/

Children’s National Hospital has been inundated with threatening emails and phone calls after an influential right-wing Twitter account published a recording that falsely suggested the hospital is performing hysterectomies on transgender children, a hospital spokeswoman said. The torrent of harassment was accompanied by social media posts suggesting that Children’s be bombed and its doctors placed in a woodchipper.

The recording, made by Libs of TikTok founder Chaya Raichik, features two telephone operators at the renowned D.C. medical facility stating — in response to Raichik’s questions — that a 16-year-old trans boy would be eligible for a hysterectomy at the hospital’s gender development clinic. Children’s has not disputed the authenticity of the recording but said the employees provided inaccurate information.

“It depends. Each department’s different. Some departments cut off at 18,” one telephone operator says in response to Raichik’s question about whether a minor would be eligible for the surgery. “How old is your patient?”

“Sixteen,” Raichik says.

“Okay,” the operator replies. “Alright. So they’re in the clear.”

After confirming with a second person over the phone that a 16-year-old would be eligible for a gender-affirming hysterectomy, Raichik asks whether it is “a common procedure that you guys do for that age.”

“Yes, we have all different type of age groups that comes in for that,” the hospital worker responds.

“For the hysterectomy?” Raichik asks.

“Yes, ma’am,” the employee says, adding later that she has “seen younger kids, younger than your child’s age” undergo the surgery.

On Thursday night, the hospital’s website temporarily went down.

"Falsely suggested?" THEY ADMITTED IT MULTIPLE TIMES ON RECORD. WaPo thinks we're stupid.

gettr.com...

Audio Link: www.libsoftiktok.com...

web.archive.org...://childrensnational.org/departments/pediatric-gynecology-program

Specialized Gynecology Care for Children and Teens

The Pediatric Gynecology Program coordinates care for patients with a range of surgical and non-surgical concerns. The following services are available for patients between the ages of 0-21:

Gynecology care for the treatment of:
Menstrual concerns
Pelvic pain
Endometriosis
Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Early or delayed puberty
Contraception
Screening for sexually transmitted infections

Routine and emergent surgical management of Polycystic ovarian syndrome, ovarian masses, ovarian torsion, vulvar trauma, hymenal abnormalities and congenital anomalies of the reproductive tract

Fertility preservation counseling and hormone replacement therapy for patients at risk for – or experiencing – ovarian failure

Gender-affirming medical care and gender-affirming hysterectomy

Multidisciplinary care of patients with differences of sex development, Turner syndrome, endocrinopathies, anemia caused by menstrual bleeding, vulvar lesions and anorectal malformations

edit on 28-8-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Is madness and darn sickness, since when child abuse is now the law in the US, I thought our nation protect the most vulnerable, but reality is very dark, we are the one of the top countries with child trafficking "across the border" and child abuse in the world.

Yep the great America is a mecca for child abuse and sex trafficking, we are now normalizing the most outrageous and horrendous thing to a child, mutilations, castrations and even dead, lets no forget a lifetime of suffering from these horrendous acts on children.

What in the hell we are allowing our nation to fall this low.

Hospitals medical institutions do not give a crap about it, because is all about making money.

Doctors that perform these atrocities are immoral and despicable, is this no what we went to Europe to help end the nazi occupation? because a whole ethnic group has been decimated with unwanted medical procedures and murder?

A whole generation of our children will be lost because of these despicable acts approved by a derange man call the general surgeon and a sick demented president.

This this to end.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Anyone sane and awake can see it.

Unfortunately so many support this insanity to be cool online. They are good Progressive parents. Look at us!

I can never remember that term used for idiots showing they fit in with the Progressive agenda.

Edit: I remember - This is it

Virtue Signaling

www.urbandictionary.com...

Virtue-signaling (noun): the self-serving, disingenuous act of presenting & solidifying oneself as concerned with, committed to, or compliant to a specific political alignment regarding political topics or issues for prestige or ego.

To take a conspicuous but essentially useless action ostensibly to support a good cause but actually to show off how much more moral you are than everybody else. This is an action scoffed at by any opposition, not realizing that if enough people virtue signal about the same issue, they shift hearts & minds to achieve a critical mass of support to the point that the issue is actually politically addressed.
edit on 28-8-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Is no even any longer an agenda is now a dangerous precedent to is going to affect a whole generation of children that later will become adults, unable to function in society.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

So, when is Libs Of TikTok getting a 3 AM raid by the FBI and audited relentlessly by the IRS? I predict shortly.

You still have faith after everything that's happened in the last 6 years, huh?

When's the last time anything liberal was raided or held accountable? help me out here; I'm drawing a blank.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
these people

are criminally insane.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Let them do it so the horror stories will come out in the media a decade from now.

At first I was shocked, then I stopped for a second to think about why so many people will fight for someone else having their sperm tube tied (or cut, whatever).

But they don't know sure yet if they want to have children in the future! We have to harass the hospital into stopping this!

Uh.. well, it's definitely wrong and if the reason for the uproar and backlash is indeed true, this will be a self fulfilling prophecy in decades to come for the hospital's shame and that whole culture as well.

If the kid waited TWO MORE YEARS would their brain be sufficiently developed to make the right decision for their future? Ask yourselves that honestly, because I know when I was 18-21 and even 23 etc I did a lot of dumb # instead of planning for my future, messed up my future to varying degrees, as many people do.

Edit: I also had to live with it and take responsibility for it, even though the doctor was prescribing me highly addictive anxiety medication in large quantities like it was candy. Those seizures were my fault, not the doctors. I was 18, right? But in all seriousness, I was the one who wasn't careful, who let myself take too much for too long because I liked it.

There was information already out there, I didn't read it. Not the same thing but some similarities. But of course I went through years of blaming the doctors, how they ruined my life and all of that. It's a natural part of the cycle I guess.
edit on CDT06Sun, 28 Aug 2022 18:02:40 -050000000008b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Libs of TikTok is the name of an account that exposes the insanity of liberals on that platform. It is not a liberal in and of itself. The left hates it because all it does is repost insanity from the source and show them in all their nasty glory, naked and unvarnished.

It shines the light and the cockroaches REEEEEEE.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
All part of the great reset to DESTROY CULTURE.

Great Reset = Communism.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Apparently, this too goes back to Marx.

The theory is that Marx believed that equity was possible, even equality of capacity - something we think of as genetic and beyond anyone's ability to affect. He believed inequality of capacity came from division of labor that somehow labor classes created inequality of capacity and talent and whatnot. So in his theory, if you abolished all division of labor, all people would be equal in capacity and all else.

The first and deepest division of labor is, of course, between the sexes in sex. Women get pregnant and bear babies. Men cannot. Erase the sexes; erase the genders and create your perfectly equitable Utopia of equal grey people, all the same, all alike. Perfect worker drones devoid of individuality and character.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It's probably because we live in a society where children and teenagers are seen as belongings or possessions instead of human beings with their own thoughts, wants, and such. Parents often mistakenly think they can mold or groom(force/coerce) their children into being something they aren't. That goes for a lot of things whether it's a career or gender. These kinds of parents aren't looking out for what's best for their children, but selfishly looking out for themselves and how their children can potentially benefit them.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: nugget1

Libs of TikTok is the name of an account that exposes the insanity of liberals on that platform. It is not a liberal in and of itself. The left hates it because all it does is repost insanity from the source and show them in all their nasty glory, naked and unvarnished.

It shines the light and the cockroaches REEEEEEE.

Thank you for bringing me up to speed, Ket-I'd never heard of them before today.

My apologies to you, infolurker, for my ignorance.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't have TikTok, but that would be pretty amusing. I might create a spoof account just for it lol

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I don't understand the obsession with transgender people. We have 340 million people in the USA. And there's about 1,000,000 tranny's or 0.003 percent. Is this really a big enough problem to suck all the oxygen out of the room. Isn't there anything else worth talking about that affects for people?

Stats taken from this page: ajph.aphapublications.org...

edit on 29-8-2022 by AllSeeingEye2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Get them because many decisions that children do are based because of abusive parents who do not understand parental very well.

edit on 29-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

Let them do it so the horror stories will come out in the media a decade from now.

The only horrors happening is one the far right keeps making up about trans people and what the hell is with the fascination with trans people, that the far right has?

I do agree though that a child should never undergo any surgeries like this and it should be law, that adults are the only people who can a life changing surgery.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheEndOfItAll

originally posted by: Thrumbo

The only horrors happening is one the far right keeps making up about trans people and what the hell is with the fascination with trans people, that the far right has?

I do agree though that a child should never undergo any surgeries like this and it should be law, that adults are the only people who can a life changing surgery.

The bigger questions is what's with trans peoples fascination with our kids and the sudden push that they MUST be allowed to parade around and perform in our schools

The "right " isn't making anything up. You guys are doing a good enough job being blatant about yalls intent that we don't have to make up a damn thing

#stopgroomers

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

The "right " isn't making anything up. You guys are doing a good enough job being blatant about yalls intent that we don't have to make up a damn thing

#stopgroomers

You know that is complete BS right? You made something up and now believe your own BS which is what you guys seem to do all the time. LMAO

I do agree though, that there is no reason for trans people to entering schools, so that children can understand them better is complete idiocy. The excuse that children need t o learn subjects like this at an early age, in order to prepare them for these people is BS.

I hate the far left as much as I hate the far right.
edit on 29-8-2022 by TheEndOfItAll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheEndOfItAll

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

#stopgroomers

You know that is complete BS right? You made something up and now believe your own BS which is what you guys seem to do all the time. LMAO

I do agree though, that there is no reason for trans people to entering schools, so that children can understand them better is complete idiocy. The excuse that children need t o learn subjects like this at an early age, in order to prepare them for these people is BS.

I hate the far left as much as I hate the far right.

First, normal every days Americans are not the “far right”. Whenever the # that even means.

Second, you continue to ask why are the right doing this and then answering your own question in your follow up. Why is that?

join