It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ontario medical officer Universities, colleges should follow C19 Reqs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The Ontario medical officer is now pushing and even as far demanding Universities, colleges would his COVID requirements.

Despite the fact that Ontario has long lifted its COVID-19 requirements.
This is the same Ontario medical officer that has being surprised by the very fact that majority of people in Ontario are refusing to get boosted.

Here they go again by forcing COVID boosters onto people.
As they are doing so in Quebeuce with the 5th booster.

This despite the facts that these COVID Vaccines and its boosters are no longer preventing infections.

If you go to the Western University's website on its COVID requirements you will noticed how on the page of its university COVID requirements.
They have an old data.
Where on the page they miss inform the students and people by saying getting vaccinated it prevents and stops transmissions of the infection of covid.

Why is the Western University using false and outdated data which is no longer the case for boosters?

Universities, colleges should follow Ontario medical officer on COVID requirements: gov’t

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The experimental C19 jab was NEVER effective in stopping Covid
and is dangerous.

No one can be forced to take this jab...only excuses.... my job, my nightlife, etc....trying to explain why they took the jab.. it's voluntary.

a reply to: vNex92

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I would have questions if i am still infected after my 5th booster fails to prevent or stop transmissions. A 5th booster in the same year..
edit on 25-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Barring a unexpected mutation Covid as a issue is moribund and sliding towards dead. By now everyone has had Covid. Even the vaxxed. It makes no sense to booster or take the vax at this point. And the evidence is mounting that the vax was unsafe on top of being ineffective now.

Best to just laugh at the fools and watch them get smaller and smaller in the rear view mirror. Covid was so 2021. And anyone going to school should shun those requiring boosters and vaxes at this point. And make sure they know why you're avoiding them.
edit on 25-8-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
dbl post

edit on 25-8-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

join