It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada buys up millions more doses of Moderna's bivalent COVID-19 vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Its not surprising that Canada has announced that it would be buying millions more doses of Moderna's bivalent COVID-19 vaccine,
Despite the fact that the majority of these mRNA technology have failed to prevent infection and transmissions.

Now Justin Trudeau is still continuing to trust these drug markers only because likely they had recently opened a Moderna facility in Canada province of Quebec just few months back.

Canada buys up millions more doses of Moderna's bivalent COVID-19 vaccine

targets both the original strain of COVID-19 and the Omicron variant

If you believe that the 4th booster prevented infection than you would believing the words of a lying government admin.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I thought most of the Canadian population was already boosted up as many as four times?
At this point, wouldn't anyone interested in these scam injections already have them? Or is this just money laundering via the medical industry proxy?

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I guess it doesn't matter that Trudeau is financially staked in the company that makes the lipid nano particles.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

He is probably up to his neck on the company money gravy train, he uses the nation's money to make pharma rich and get to enjoy the profits.

Soo deceiving.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I thought most of the Canadian population was already boosted up as many as four times?
At this point, wouldn't anyone interested in these scam injections already have them? Or is this just money laundering via the medical industry proxy?

Only 12.36% of Canadians have had the second booster.

COVID-19 vaccination in Canada

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I guess it doesn't matter that Trudeau is financially staked in the company that makes the lipid nano particles.

Neither Justin Trudeau nor the Trudeau Foundation have shares in Acuitas Therapeutics - Reuters

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: vNex92

He is probably up to his neck on the company money gravy train, he uses the nation's money to make pharma rich and get to enjoy the profits.

Soo deceiving.

Conf lict of interest law - Canadian Government

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yep just like the laws in the US and all politicians are taking money from pharma and investing in pharma drugs.

Yep nothing to see here, is just insiders trade.

join