It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIH Inspector General - Majority Of Covid Clinical Trials Did Not Comply With Fed Requirements

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
As we continue with the biggest slow motion track wreck in history, health agencies like the NIH and CDC seek to gradually admit there were some errors in judgement when it came to every aspect of the Covid-19 pandemic. In other words, they are attempting to escape blame by making it seem like they made many "mistakes" and "accidents" when countless people were telling them they were wrong and got either censored or lost their medical license. We saw a case in point example of this with the Great Barrington Declaration, where 10's of thousands of medical officials signed off that there should be no lockdowns but instead allow for the healthy to develop natural immunity and to help protect the vulnerable. Leaked emails from the Fauci regime showed that he attempted to discredit them by commissioning multiple hit pieces in mainstream media publications which had the desired effect, but upon reflection has created enormous economic destruction and cost more lives than the pandemic itself.

Now the NIH is admitting the clinical trials themselves did not comply with federal guidelines. Some of these "mistakes" were things like not reporting the clinical trial results at all. That seems like a "minor" detail you may want to know about. Another question that could be asked is why we just accepted the spike protein model sent from china and created a vaccine from it within a few hours. Does anyone think there is anything strange about that? And that's without even getting into the shady history of mRNA vaccines.

The National Institutes of Health’s Office of the Inspector General has found that more than half the clinical trials funded in response to the Covid-19 pandemic did not comply with federal guidelines.

The NIH’s IG found that more than half the clinical trials did not meet the requisite federal reporting guidelines, either by failing to meet the deadline or by not reporting the results at all. The Table summarizes the number of clinical trials requiring results to be submitted in 2019 or 2020 that were submitted on time, late, or not submitted at all.

“To be frank, we are responsible for some pretty dramatic, pretty public mistakes, from testing to data to communications,” she said in a video address given to the CDC’s roughly 11,000 employees.

Oops, we made some mistakes, but it's all good, we'll fix them so it won't happen next time. Don't worry, we got this. In fact, shut up and get your 8th booster.

SO URCE

edit on 21-8-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Next line of defence is the ‘but we told you it was experimental and you consented, so thank you for your service to humanity and have a great day.’

Detestable cretins. I hate drug pushers.

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

edit on 21-8-2022 by Dalamax because: Add Personal comment

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
They're trying to get ahead of coming foul reports and possible prosecutions and mass exposures of PhD, MD, and DO screwups and payoffs !!

Liability Lawsuits will fill entire football stadiums 😀

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
They're trying to get ahead of coming foul reports and possible prosecutions and mass exposures of PhD, MD, and DO screwups and payoffs !!

The number of lawsuits is going to be astronomical.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Which will crash the system and no one will get anything.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
There's something really creepy about governments that skirt the boundaries of evil through ommitance.

You'll lose your Job MAYBE if you don't take this.
You MIGHT die without this.
You COULD infect your friends and family.
You SHOULD wear a mask.
You SHOULD stay distant from each other.
PLEASE TAKE THE SHOT. Oh please, pretty please.......

This is, possibly the creepiest International scams I've ever seen, and I STILL think it's Biblical, an abomination.

They couldn't force it, it had to be a choice- these people seem to understand perfectly the principles of making someone spiritually guilty whilst they come across as innocent.....

You WERE warned people.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

It's like putting a gun in someones hand, holding it up to their temple and then requesting that they should pull the trigger. Promising them free ice cream if they do. Threatening them with no dinner and no friends if they don't. All the while assuring them that most likely it is not a gun, although there is a small chance it could be.

Its twisted, but shows a deep understanding of human psychology. Most people will chose death over not belonging to a group. Members of the populace who consider themselves already excluded from the group were more likely to see through the deception. The schizo had an advantage in this game.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Which will crash the system and no one will get anything.

The system will crash anyway. The plan is in motion.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Well, glad we're the crazies.

Group think, to me, has always been a great evil as it conpletely overrides individual responsabity, which is Gods judgement. reply to: Zenchuck

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Just wow again. Another post where you are misrepresenting facts to support your anti vaccine agenda. At some point we should consider that you do this with malicious intent.

From the inspector general site..

Our preliminary review of data from ClinicalTrials.gov showed that most NIH-funded clinical trials that were completed in calendar year 2018 did not have their results posted.

oig.hhs.gov...

Nothing about Covid
Nothing about Covid vaccine
Nothing about spike proteins.

You article shamelessly states this

The National Institutes of Health’s Office of the Inspector General has found that more than half the clinical trials funded in response to the Covid-19 pandemic did not comply with federal guidelines.

When was the pandemic again? Early 2020? The review by the OIG were studies completed in 2018.,,PRIOR TO COVID.

you have lost any credibility you had left.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Axios

If you look at the full report you will see when the report was commissioned and the period it covers

NIH report

3 On Feb. 17, and Apr. 9, 2021, we queried ClinicalTrials.gov to obtain lists of clinical trials for which the results
were required to be reported during 2019 and 2020, respectively. We ran a subsequent query on Feb. 28, 2022,
that showed 14 of the 25 responsible parties that were previously out of compliance had submitted the results of
their clinical trials and 1 responsible party that withdrew its clinical trial. Because no participants were recruited,
the one responsible party is no longer required to submit results.

edit on 22-8-2022 by CatandtheHatchet because: removed opinion

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

It's really all so simple when we don't turn our back on Gods
word. People trained to believe in lies because they rejected the
truth that is the only life line we need. If you don't figure that out?
Well you can't defend yourself from something you don't even believe
exists.

2 Thessalonians 2:11

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion,
that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be
damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in
unrighteousness.

I don't understand the thinking that rejects the truth we
need to survive against "The wicked". Why is it so hard to
believe the Bible is here for this very reason? I myself try
to make people understand. It isn't part of this world to
ruin any ones life.

Fools that we are it exists among men to save your life.

Without it, not a chance in hell.
edit on 22-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CatandtheHatchet

Yeah, the OIG followed up, and those parties that were previously out of compliance were now in and submitted the results properly.

We ran a subsequent query on Feb. 28, 2022,
that showed 14 of the 25 responsible parties that were previously out of compliance had submitted the results of
their clinical trials

I take it you agree with my post about the OP being entirely misleading.
edit on 22-8-2022 by Axios because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

lul, bringing the bible to conspiracy debate...

Also the bible:

Slaves, in reverent fear of God submit yourselves to your masters, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh.
(1 Peter 2:18)

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Try to open your mind partner, what I just showed you isn't
even debatable. And why are you using scripture to prove you
know nothing about scripture? As if it isn't already obvious.

No reason for a reply just let it sink in if you're not in league
with Satan or some wacky ass wierdo crap IDK. If so still no
reason. I put it out there for any one it might help. Not to drive
down any ones throat. And I don't need to convince myself
of what I see clear as bell every day.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

ou are of your father the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he speaks from his own nature, because he is a liar and the father of lies.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Jesus speaking to the Sanhedrin I believe or maybe the Pharisees at
the Synagogue. Does it relate you want to show me something?
I'm here.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Axios

lul, bringing the bible to conspiracy debate...

Also the bible:

Slaves, in reverent fear of God submit yourselves to your masters, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh.
(1 Peter 2:18)

Slaves should, got any?

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Axios
a reply to: CatandtheHatchet

Yeah, the OIG followed up, and those parties that were previously out of compliance were now in and submitted the results properly.

We ran a subsequent query on Feb. 28, 2022,
their clinical trials

I take it you agree with my post about the OP being entirely misleading.

The initial query appears to have been done in 2021

On Feb. 17, and Apr. 9, 2021, we queried ClinicalTrials.gov to obtain lists of clinical trials for which the results
were required to be reported during 2019 and 2020, respectively.

and it does cover 2020, it doesn't appear to separate out the data for those two years, I don't think it's particularly useful as pertaining to covid, and the journalism is a stretch, but that is the standard of the majority of journalism, tenuous links and connections are the norm, they are all looking to make content. If we had data for 2020-2021 and could compare that to say a 5 year average perhaps we could discern something of worth.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
All I know is this is Epic that we on ATS saw these asshats were lying to the very end. As each day goes by more trickles out that proves they lied. Crickets from the majority of the media in about 2 maybe 3 days. It is if when they get to having to talk big lies back, they go with "it was covered, now let's move on".

Oh, and

"Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain."

Awareness is coming to the masses.

<<   2 >>

join