It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. CDC is Re-Building After Admitting They Got So Much Wrong With Covid-19.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Wednesday, August 17, 2022

-During July of 2020, CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield admitted to Congress that "a number of" Covid-19 deaths were really deaths for other reasons, but the huge dollars being paid to the medical complex for Covid-19 treatments and deaths, triggered Greed and Fraud.

-Late last year, Dr. Gottlieb admitted that the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) simply made up the "6 Foot Rule" for Social Distancing during the Covid-19 Pandemic.

-Then task force members Dr. Anthony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx began admitting that they either lied to America about aspects of Covid-19, or withheld information that would have reduced revenue for pharmaceutical companies. (i.e. Natural Immunity worked better than the non-vaccines.)

Finally, the mini-admissions and mini-confessions coming from top people at the CDC and the White House task force, compelled CDC Director Rochelle Walensky to make the following stunning admission(s) and CDC overhaul announcement...

Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the head of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, announced plans to overhaul the agency Wednesday — while admitting to major “mistakes” in handling the pandemic.

“To be frank, we are responsible for some pretty dramatic, pretty public mistakes — from testing, to data, to communications,” she admitted.

The planned “reset” will revamp everything from the CDC’s operations to its culture, moving away from focusing on academic studies to instead prioritize responding to emerging emergencies, Bloomberg noted.
More at: nypost.com...
-and-
Here: www.foxnews.com...

The drip-drip of admissions, revelations, and now a total confession from the CDC Director herself, makes you wonder how much SUFFERING and how many Deaths from Covid-19, Suicide, Alcoholism, etc.. was the CDC responsible for? Deaths and Suffering that would not have happened if the agency had merely treated Covid-19 like a Flu epidemic.

Hopefully Congress will merge investigating the CDC, into the investigation of Covid-19's origin, when that Committee is formed next year, as Senator Rand Paul has promised.

Maybe President Biden will now CANCEL the Covid-19 Pandemic National Emergency, since the disease is minimally lethal across U.S. society?

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/17/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I guess this was why Jill "had to" come down with a case of it. I wonder how much stock the Bidens have into the key Pharma comps?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I smell BS.

The only need for a reset in her mind is because they failed to stop the truth from coming out. No mention of failed genetic injections as a priority over early treatment, such as Ivermectin.
edit on 17 8 2022 by myselfaswell because: bloody shellinbg mishtake

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
I guess this was why Jill "had to" come down with a case of it. I wonder how much stock the Bidens have into the key Pharma comps?

I don't know about Biden and Pelosi's Pharma stock holdings, but it was obvious this morning that CNN not only gets kick-backs from the Pharma industry for pushing Covid-19 vaccines, but they also get $$$ for pushing MonkeyPox vaccines.

CNN wants everyone who has sex with anyone, or works out at a gym, to get vaccinated. The host was very frustrated that only 420,000 doses are available at the moment. She says over 50 million are needed!

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

I smell BS.

The only need for a reset in her mind is because they failed to stop the truth from coming out. No mention of failed genetic infections as a priority over early treatment, such as Ivermectin.

Good point. It sounds like she thinks the SCIENCE is sound. It's the execution of hysteria and fear generation that needed to be better?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Make no mistake here, this is about omitting peer review and trimming standards to get the talking points out faster.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

“To be frank, we are responsible for some pretty dramatic, pretty public mistakes — from testing, to data, to communications,” she admitted.

Well ain’t them some pretty words. Isn’t it so easy to blame it on your predecessor. She didn’t come out and say it, but that’s what she’s implying.

BITCH, people died - your pretty words don’t mean sh!t!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I was gonna make this thread.

First off all, they didn't "get anything wrong." They knowingly lied which is way different than making a mistake. People were screaming from the rooftops last year that natural immunity is the gold standard and superior to vaccine immunity. This was for the majority of people, who had already had covid and were naturally immune, but the CDC and employers would still force people who already had immunity to get the experimental deadly clot shots. That right there is crimes against humanity.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Me too.

However more reaching.

One by one our institutions are failing. Proving to be hollow shells that are well beyond their usefulness and grossly more expensive than an actual, properly functioning institution.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Make no mistake here, this is about omitting peer review and trimming standards to get the talking points out faster.

Who is the "Peer"?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

How many institutions would America notice the job cuts, if 8 out of every 10 employees were permanently let go?

I say leave the military alone. But is that about it?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Most of MSM is funded by Pharma advertising dollars.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Me too.

However more reaching.

One by one our institutions are failing. Proving to be hollow shells that are well beyond their usefulness and grossly more expensive than an actual, properly functioning institution.

Well yeah, they are simply tools for the globalists to use to carry out their great reset now.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   

See the mudpit thread source.

It lists the quoted changes.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This is a step in the right direction. The first sign of improvement is admitting there is a problem.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: InwardDiver

This is a step in the right direction. The first sign of improvement is admitting there is a problem.

The funding structure is one of the bigger problems I see with covid going the way it did. Cheep, safe and well known medications have been replaced with expensive, dangerous and experimental medications.

What is the main problem that those tasked to reform the CDC going to see? Sales targets are not high enough, need more censorship and fear?

Generally, the actions by the CDC has been a step in the right direction these past few days and moving towards a more realistic analysis of the situation. Still has a long way to go. There are a lot of good people trying to do the right thing in these large organizations. How the money gets funded and directed is a critical aspect of all the fraud and deception going on around the covid issues.

BIG PHARMA EXPOSED BY SOMEONE WHO USED TO WORK IN THAT INDUSTRY

Getting deeper into following the global money gets darker, a dangerous place. The way things have been rolling out is reminiscent of the culture in Germany during its wars.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Most of the bubble head talks show in CNN are backed by big pharma, soo what they give to the people is what pharma tells them to give, big pharma spend over 5b dollars a year to pay for the programming they want you to see.

trofire.com...

“Brought To You By Pfizer” — How Big Pharma Sponsors Mainstream Media

www.naturalblaze.com...

And if anybody thinks is going some price reductions with drugs like promised by the "more inflation bill, that was just passed, dream on, already pharma pull their muscle to stop that IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Facing price controls, pharma industry cranks up heat on Congress

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I bet the new and improve CDC will include weaponizing a new security force to deal with the uncooperative citizens that will not want to take their jabs or drugs.

Now they will be doing by force, let add their new security patrol to the IRS.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

New Job listing,

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: marg6043

New Job listing,

You know, some smooth brained individuals will actually believe this....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join