It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope this guy is lying.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

jefglobal states in comments on thiswww.bitchute.com... the reason why there is such disruptions at Heathrow airport is not that they cannot be bothered turning up for work, it is because they are at home sick or dying from the multiple jabs. these guys on the vid are discussing the trip back from Athens. Mercolis seem to think they can't be bothered turning up for work when on the trip home he is assailed by beggars. Airports are a chokepoint and any labor shortage will be realized because a plane taking off requires stuff that has to be done if the expertise is not there will be delays or cancellations which will become evident. These delays and cancellations are becoming evident in all the main airports that have insisted that employees take the tea. Otherwise, it's a good vid where he thinks the bizarre suggestions coming out of government like price freezes just can't happen as the UK seems to be spiraling down.

You know what, they had on the MSN today on telly that Victorians here in Australia are having like 3 weeks delays in being able to see a doctor. Doctors are either short staffed or in huge demand. Also the Ambulance service, apparently lots of delays, not enough ambulances, and then there's the waiting times in the hospitals themselves....

There are lots of jobs for disability and elderly nursing jobs going around, traineeships etc. Tons for disability.

I'm sorry to hear that @visitedbythem.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Thank you

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Same in NZ plus Air NZ is very short staffed and having problems scheduling flights. It could be for many reasons. Most have unlimited sick leave these days, if they tell you to stay at home with a cold i guess they will do that. Same with Doctors unless it's an emergency. My jabbed brother in laws kidneys are way down so he had a port put in for Dialysis, it has been infected so when they tried the dialysis he was in pain , so they put him in the hospital to try and get to the bottom of the infection, it seemed they knocked a bit of digestive track putting it in, so he is on drip antibiotics, while in there is caught covid, no symptoms but he is stuck there,in the covid ward. He ain't happy, it seems nobody has given him a cup of tea, since he has been there. he is drinking water and juice left by his missus, so they seem to be running on an oily rag as well. They told him his immune system is way down I wonder why?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

And who should we suppose is going to clean up the mess?
edit on 17-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

It has to be accepted as a mess before it can be fixed. All the politicians seem to be out of touch or not engaged. The people that caused it must be miserable bastards.I wish them long miserable lives until they wake up one morning and have an epiphany and start to use their advantage to make good.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: StoutBroux
If it's the same guy, he is a nut in my opinion. If you look him up on Wiki, he is a naturist, extremely so and apparently has been for a long time and a deep conspiracy theorist about everything. People who believe in what he is professed to believe in don't sign up as guinea pigs for injections of who knows what. He has started several businesses and seems to be doing well financially. Another reason why someone wouldn't test injected pharmaceuticals. Mostly poor people do that.

Thor Bazler and Wolfe co-founded the company, Nature's First Law in 1995.[5] The company sold organic food and products related to raw foodism. Wolfe and Bazler started the company selling products out of their car trunks; by 2005 the company had 23 employees and around $6 million in revenue, and had profits of $1.2 million in 2004.[5] The company grew in part by endorsements from celebrities.[5] By 2005 Wolfe had become an evangelist for raw foods, travelling and speaking, while Bazler stayed in San Diego and tended to the Nature's First Law business.[5][7][8] In 2007 Nature's First Law changed its name to Sunfood Nutrition.

I don't believe him.

Not that I believe him, but everyone single truth teller and whistle blower on the covid vaccines are labeled disinfo spreaders including people like the most published cardiologist in the world.

Id trust this guy over Fraudci.

That's true. Any criticisms on the vaccines are considered disinfo.

Having said that, there's a heaping amount of BS from anti-vaxxers as well.

Hard to know what is what.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Randyvine2

It has to be accepted as a mess before it can be fixed. All the politicians seem to be out of touch or not engaged. The people that caused it must be miserable bastards.I wish them long miserable lives until they wake up one morning and have an epiphany and start to use their advantage to make good.

God willing.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Yes, I have told people of this trial a few years ago. He is telling the truth. mRNA tested on cats and children as well. 32 kids were tested on in china. Only 5 we're unaccounted for the rest were dead from the vaccines.

I assumed the others were dead due to life things, as they became untraceable/trackable.

These tests were suppose to be done in 2005-6(kids), but they did it again in 2014(cats).

But I am NOT surprised, and will clearly state he is telling the truth on that survival rate. Fyi, all cats died.

The rest were deemed dead.

They were suppose to of stopped the testing after the kids in china died. (I didn't watch the video, yet.)
edit on 17-8-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

4 years was average for death rates of other trials. So just before 2024 elections we should start seeing them drop like flies. The down side is, it will be another pandemic, where elections will be cancelled or rigged.
Democrats won't be watched and will win again if they do hold the election with the massive death wave and confusion.

Many people will be feared for real this time into getting the vaccine. Thanks to REAL death waves occuring across the world. We will probably be looking at a 15-30%(possibly as high as 50%) death rate over the next 2&6years. Given the proof not all vaccines were created equal or the same.

Many countries will be hit harder then the US and Canada. I would keep an eye on the status of other countries.

4 years was the average 7 was total death for those who participated in the mRNA trials. If I am not mistaken, I think actually survival is 1-3%. We won't see the same numbers because of vaccine variation: like water. As well as other non-rna vaccines that wound up being used.
edit on 17-8-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   

There is an interview online (or it used to be) dating back to 2016, in which one of the founders of BioNtech describe their research on mRNA use. He literally said that "they know it works, but they have no idea why it works", and "We are still decades away of actually using mrna in medicine'

I think I posted the link once at the start of the Covid pandemic but the threads are so long that I can't seem to find it right now

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythemm

I am so sorry for your losses.

I am going with my sister today to a cardiologist as she’s having extreme dizzy spells that cannot be explained (mRNA triple jabbed). She’s very active, still rides a motorcycle at 56 yrs old. I’m really worried.

A friend of hers (tripled jabbed) had a heart attack 2 weeks ago just passed suddenly the other day.

I hear heart attack at least twice a week now. Now, granted, they are not 20 year olds but presented no signs of problems prior.

A lady I work with bought a sympathy card pack because of all the sudden deaths she’s seen.

The only thing the people I know have in common are is they are hard working people and have been mRNA jabbed.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I do hope he's wrong, but time will tell. I hear so many people tell me that they were depressed during Covid, having to work at home, not seeing anyone, being restricted. I was too. it got slightly better being able to see other people, and chat down the pub, but we're still mostly wfh. god knows how depressed people are going to get when loved ones start dying over the next few years. I'm not sure how I'd cope if my wife died. She does a helluva lot for me and our kids.
I guess we just try to eat as healthy as we can, keep our immune systems naturally boosted through organic veg, and healthy home made food, as little processed as possible, and as little refined sugars, etc.
hopefully that's going to increase our chances of survival.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: RazorV66

4 years was average for death rates of other trials. So just before 2024 elections we should start seeing them drop like flies. The down side is, it will be another pandemic, where elections will be cancelled or rigged.
Democrats won't be watched and will win again if they do hold the election with the massive death wave and confusion.

Many people will be feared for real this time into getting the vaccine. Thanks to REAL death waves occuring across the world. We will probably be looking at a 15-30%(possibly as high as 50%) death rate over the next 2&6years. Given the proof not all vaccines were created equal or the same.

Many countries will be hit harder then the US and Canada. I would keep an eye on the status of other countries.

4 years was the average 7 was total death for those who participated in the mRNA trials. If I am not mistaken, I think actually survival is 1-3%. We won't see the same numbers because of vaccine variation: like water. As well as other non-rna vaccines that wound up being used.

It's interesting to note that not all countries are using the same vaccines. I didn't realize there were so many out there. Here is a great site that shows all countries vaccination rates and vaccines use. Pretty complete information. I'm very curious to see where we are in 3 years.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
link is 404'd page not found.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
I have no words, except I am so sorry.
Very sad rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

HOPE - an, as yet unrealized, disappointment.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Came across this one where the guy is a matter of fact that he participated in an mRNA trial back in 2013, he originally posted on Twitter and answered a few questions as he was accused of lying. One of the questions was why can't find the 200k trial. He says that the Pharmaceutical companies get you to sign a nondisclosure clause and then they pay for your medical costs if there is a problem. Of the 200k he says only five are alive, he also maintains that they all had moments where their hearts had stopped. So far he has had problems and shows the scars.www.bitchute.com...

Yes, he is 100 percent lying. He's using some details taken from an extremely early mRNA vax trial for rabies.Link, which didn't have 200k people in it. It was an extremely small trial with only 101 people in it. Nobody died.

The rest, he made up.

The fact that he says 200k people were in the study should tell you how fake this is. You absolutely 100 percent would not give any drug to 200k people as a trial. In fact nobody would bankroll you on a study involving 200k people, they'd be insane to risk that much money on an unproved product, let alone an experimental one like an mRNA vax back in 2013.

Simply getting together a trial that large would be a near impossibility for that kind of drug. It's also completely unessesary You could get a product approved with the FDA with 2K if it was cheap and effective in 2013. Even today you don't need more than 3k people most of the time Link

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

So will rent go down soon or nah?

You will be dead and be happy.

Trial had 101 in it, no one died link

Debunked.

The fact that he said that there were 200k people in the trial proves that it's fake because trials simply don't come that large. You don't need 200k people to get a drug approved link, and the cost of putting on a trial with 200k people would be insane.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
If it's the same guy, he is a nut in my opinion. If you look him up on Wiki, he is a naturist, extremely so and apparently has been for a long time and a deep conspiracy theorist about everything. People who believe in what he is professed to believe in don't sign up as guinea pigs for injections of who knows what. He has started several businesses and seems to be doing well financially. Another reason why someone wouldn't test injected pharmaceuticals. Mostly poor people do that.

Thor Bazler and Wolfe co-founded the company, Nature's First Law in 1995.[5] The company sold organic food and products related to raw foodism. Wolfe and Bazler started the company selling products out of their car trunks; by 2005 the company had 23 employees and around $6 million in revenue, and had profits of $1.2 million in 2004.[5] The company grew in part by endorsements from celebrities.[5] By 2005 Wolfe had become an evangelist for raw foods, travelling and speaking, while Bazler stayed in San Diego and tended to the Nature's First Law business.[5][7][8] In 2007 Nature's First Law changed its name to Sunfood Nutrition.

I don't believe him.

Not that I believe him, but everyone single truth teller and whistle blower on the covid vaccines are labeled disinfo spreaders including people like the most published cardiologist in the world.

Id trust this guy over Fraudci.

You're forgetting that the entire European Union changed its vax policy when the AstraZeneca vax was found to cause blood clots in women. The media reported on the deaths freely, experts and politicians spoke about it openly, and academics were free to publish it.

So, far from being labeled and shunned, they were put on national TV and were able to talk to the people.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

When significant numbers report their vax injuries on Facebook they close them down. If you say anything bad about it on the tube you are deleted. No open discussion has been held about it in any meaningful way simply because the proponents would have their case demolished. Any viable product does not need to buy the media's compliance. Nor have your income threatened if you do not take it. I am still trying to work out if we are looking at mass stupidity or something far worse.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join