It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4x Vaccinated Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla Tests Positive For Covid-19

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yeah I was taking the piss mate.

Either the US is getting a whole different jab than the UK or a good chunk of ATS is talking some "epic" bovine excretion when it comes to both the roll outs and effects of them.

Im going with the latter but thats just my own personal opinion.

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: nonspecific
I had a text message about 6 weeks ago saying if I wanted a booster I could have one.

That's some epic level pressure and coercion right there.

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Still never tested positive for it. Still only had 1st doses. Been exposed numerous times.

Heck, this area was laid low with ragweed allergies this week. I felt so bad that I COVID tested, and I wasn't alone. I think half the region did. 11 of our tourney competitors dropped out over ragweed.

Still tested negative despite COVID being apparently active in this area.

It's not like I don't test. I am required to go out every day. My job requires me to be onsite. I get exposed. I test. Where is my contamination because lord knows I DO NOT MASK.

Where I am right now Covid hasn't really been a thing in the best part of a year. No mask wearing, no social distancing, no nothing. Cases are limited, deaths are more or less non-existent.

If you want a booster you need to book it in with your flu shot or something as they're not doing it centrally any more.

The reason: Because we all masked, distanced and vaxxed when we were originally asked to.

It's also quite likely that you had covid but never noticed. A lot of people just get the sniffles, it's a head cold at worst for them. You might just have sneezed a few times and that was it.

It's an automated message.

Probably sent out because you gave them your number when you booked your previous vax, and you happen to be in the right age group.

I'd hardly call a robocall "epic" anything, except maybe an epic bore. You got one along with however many million other people there are around your age who also gave out their number.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Never been vaccinated. Never will be.

Tested negative all five times I've been tested.

My immune system works just fine.

The only disease of any consequence I've had in my life, other than cancer--which I beat without any medical intervention--though it was a scary couple of months, was chicken pox when I was 10. That was actually rather a fun couple of weeks--never really got sick, just held out of school as CP is very contagious--or so I've been told.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Attention Please...

The topic is not each other and if you can't debate the topic without resorting to making it personal, move on before you are Posting Banned.

Do not reply to this message.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join