It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O 'Looney they will come for me some time.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Was on Telegram for a while, lot more stories getting out there. Injuries, some deaths, censorship going on with Facebook and Twitter on anyone crossing the covid narrative.

Gave up on Youtube years ago, Bitchute is doing better on the censorship issues, might have to dig through a lot to find something interesting.

You don't need to dig through anything to find anything, it's already been dug.

Social media is strip-mined by academics and marketing companies looking for new trends in everything from people's taste in music to the average age that people start having sex. If there were some nefarious conspiracy to blank social media accounts it would be in the analytics.

For example, if people were posting about thinking of getting the shot, or that they had gotten the shot, and then their accounts stopped updating, or were deleted, this would be pretty obvious because it would involve hundreds of thousands of accounts world wide. You can simply pay a data mining company to search this for you, or program your own spider to do it. Grad students do things like this all the time for research projects, and marketing companies do it to sell you stuff.

It's how we knew that the "10,000 dead from killer flu in Wuhan" story was a hoax. People were still updating their social media accounts so they weren't dead, and they weren't mentioning dead friends or relatives on their accounts, so they didn't know people who were dead.

If you look at this forum, you will find plenty of people saying that a friend or relative died soon after getting the shot, or was badly effected by the shot, but you ask them for that person's real world name, and silence. You ask them if that person has a gofundme for funeral expenses, silence.

Where there are obituaries that say that somebody was killed by the vax these people almost never have any social media presence. A teenage boy drops dead on the football field, and his obituary states that he'd gotten the shot a couple of days earlier, and ... absolutely nothing. The boy had no Facebook account, no Tiktok, No instagram, they never even shared a spotify playlist in their entire life.

What's more likely, that a star QB dies after getting the shot, or that a Star QB is never mentioned on any online platform ever, not even by friends or family.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
My take away from the OP video is that in 2023 there
is coming some kind of a vaccine mandate again.

Buckle up, this isn't over then.

Sorry, I know I could search, but was there a mandatory COVID vaccine law in your country then?
Some employers here in the UK did fire some unvaccinated health professionals/care workers, but those staff are expected to win the legal cases they have since started.

It was never mandatory (by legislation) for anyone in the UK to get vaccinated, only advice...and now most people in the nation are 'vaccinated' I'd be pretty shocked if the government tried to force the minority to comply now.

I haven't had any propaganda from government or NHS advising me to be jabbed, not since autumn last year, so I assume they've given up now lol

edit on 16-8-2022 by angeltone because: fix quote tags

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

a reply to: vNex92

I wonder, just how are they planning on getting
folks to comply with that though?

Through economic restriction, much like when they force you to disarm. Guns or feed the family? Quick Death by Vaccination or Slow Death through Starvation?...take your pick.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

From what I can gather there are two types of white blood cells the H1 and H2 the first one engulfs a foreign body and causes all manner of inflammation, and the second says that's enough and cleans up. the one that cleans up gets hit and the inflammation just continues.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elvicious1

a reply to: vNex92

I wonder, just how are they planning on getting
folks to comply with that though?

Through economic restriction, much like when they force you to disarm. Guns or feed the family? Quick Death by Vaccination or Slow Death through Starvation?...take your pick.

If I've got a gun, I've e got food. Plenty of deer in the woods, plenty of rabbits in the fields.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

This is interesting stuff from Phizer , half the pregnant women in the trial who were pregnant miscarried. Considering that the other half would have been on placebos, you have the 80 odd per cent of miscarriages already reported in the New England trial. www.bitchute.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join