It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quebec launches another COVID-19 vaccination campaign for seniors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
In the clown world today.

Quebec itself is becoming that meme about the multiple boosters within the year.

As Quebec begins to lunch its 5th booster campaign for "seniors" for now until the health officials switch for seniors than for the general public/population.

They have the CEO of Pfizer who supposedly claims they got tested positive for the virus, despite being vaccinated with it.
He isnt doing a good job promoting the same C19 boosters that they are trying to preach to the general public.

Than you had the Canadian PM Justin Trudeau testing positive for the virus despite being boosted while still not ending the travel vaccine mandate for Canadian citizens nor ending the Canadian ArriveApp.

They are completely avoiding the science and just boosting and vaccinating as they go along in Canada.
The Canadian government is not following science

Now in Canada you must get boosted five months or more how is this following science? when even a vaccinated can still get infected and they get hospitalized?

This is becoming a charade show.

Quebec on 5th doses for long-term care residents for now..
Quebec launches another COVID-19 vaccination campaign for seniors

follow health measures despite pandemic fatigue, such as wearing a mask in crowded places, isolating at the onset of symptoms and having an up-to-date vaccination record.

do not forget to Obey the Health Minsters of Truth.

edit on 15-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Here is the biggest nonsense from the MSM and those pushing the C19Vaxs/Boosters.

"Health officials have said COVID-19 immunity is shown to wane over time "-

What is the efficiency rate/immunity for the C19 vaxs/boosters than? 40%? 50%? ]
why would anyone need 5th boosters within the same year?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Gotta kill off the useless eaters.

Don't worry, Klaus will be rewarding Turdeau for his efforts. Once Klaus becomes world emperor he will make Turdea one of the govenors of the America's.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

They are getting desperate.

Eventually they will drop the whole thing as Israel did and figure out it.

edit on 16-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

"Once Klaus becomes world emperor he will make Turdea one of the govenors of the America's."

Klaus is nothing else than what a president or a chancellor in a "democracy" is, a face that acts as the overlord but isn´t the one who is in power. There are always invisible, the real puppet masters pulling the strings from behind the curtains. You don´t make the real world emperor an open book for the masses and show his face everywhere. For simple security reasons. Klaus is expendable, they don´t care if somebody shoots him down or blows him into the air. Otherwise they would never had shown his face to the masses.

Most people believe that the WEF is a european thing but people should learn about where all that sh!t was invented, created and unleashed upon big parts of earth population now. You will stumble across names like Kissinger and three letter agencies like the CIA. They would never install an european as world emperor but use an US american for that role. And they are also taking orders from others more powerful beings behind the next curtain. I guess we will never learn about who really has the power because these people stay, for very good reasons, invisible.

But Klaus will never be "world emperor" except he is an alien and his life time is 500 or 1000 years by nature. He is an old fart. And i believe there never be will one accepted world leader anyway because of power greed. There are always a few who believe to be the new messiah with the right to rule the earth population.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Germany: New campaign started by german Unhealth-Minister Lipobay (US citizens, ask the web about Lauterbach and Lipobay, you will "love" him!)- and Pandemrix(swine flu jab fraught)-Lauterbach, people should get the next bosster all thrree months or they are forced to wear masks everywhere or are not allowed to participate in normal life again, like every fall and winter since 2020. If you had been vaccinated, no matter how often, you will count as never vaccinated soon. Now the campaign is only for people 60+ but we know how they play their game and what will happen next. In a few months that maniac will vaccinate babies if they let him. Best one jab per day for everybody.

And then that maniac of an allegedly always mask wearing unhealth minister, who allegedly is vaccinated four times, if he is then took those jabs at a time he even was not allowed to take them because he wasn´t old enough. And his last alleged jab is more than 200 days ago because that maniac showed his "corona-app" into live cameras a few days ago and people checked what was to see there.

And he allegedly had covid a few days ago, after his alleged four jabs, and allegedly took that Pfizer stuff Paxlovid in addition to his jabs. Why all that when these jabs do help that well??? Yeah, i know, otherwise he would have died miserably without these jabs...

Can you see the patterns, can you see and read the pages of the script book? It´s always the same sh!t in all these WEF infiltrated nations, at almost the same time. Again and again and again, since 2020.

But what a luck that all that sh!t is only a CT and reality around us is pet-unicorns and roasted chicken flying straight into our mouths while we sip from rivers of milk and honey. If we few "CT-pessimists" would only use our rainbow colored sunglasses TPTB made for us, like the masses wear them all the time, maybe then we would get free chickens too.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
unfortunately i do see a possible civil unrest in Europe if things dont start hanging eventually soon.

With the way how the ministers like him and others are also avoiding any mentions or debates on the ever rising costs of living and inflation.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I don't think those giving the real orders at the top are human. They don't act like it one bit. The things they like are not conducive to human life.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

the problem will only be made worse with plague island doing its own thing aka nothing..

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

Germany: New campaign started by german Unhealth-Minister Lipobay (US citizens, ask the web about Lauterbach and Lipobay, you will "love" him!)- and Pandemrix(swine flu jab fraught)-Lauterbach, people should get the next bosster all thrree months or they are forced to wear masks everywhere or are not allowed to participate in normal life again, like every fall and winter since 2020. If you had been vaccinated, no matter how often, you will count as never vaccinated soon. Now the campaign is only for people 60+ but we know how they play their game and what will happen next. In a few months that maniac will vaccinate babies if they let him. Best one jab per day for everybody.

And then that maniac of an allegedly always mask wearing unhealth minister, who allegedly is vaccinated four times, if he is then took those jabs at a time he even was not allowed to take them because he wasn´t old enough. And his last alleged jab is more than 200 days ago because that maniac showed his "corona-app" into live cameras a few days ago and people checked what was to see there.

And he allegedly had covid a few days ago, after his alleged four jabs, and allegedly took that Pfizer stuff Paxlovid in addition to his jabs. Why all that when these jabs do help that well??? Yeah, i know, otherwise he would have died miserably without these jabs...

Can you see the patterns, can you see and read the pages of the script book? It´s always the same sh!t in all these WEF infiltrated nations, at almost the same time. Again and again and again, since 2020.

But what a luck that all that sh!t is only a CT and reality around us is pet-unicorns and roasted chicken flying straight into our mouths while we sip from rivers of milk and honey. If we few "CT-pessimists" would only use our rainbow colored sunglasses TPTB made for us, like the masses wear them all the time, maybe then we would get free chickens too.

Actually someone scanned his QR code and he was behind at least one dose assuming he really got any of them.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I live in Montreal and I can tell that everybody I know who got their 3rd jab are sick.More deaths, more cancer...and I've got 7 friends who are under 45 yo that got Herpes Zoster. Looks normal...Moderna will start building their new factory here in Laval...100M doses per year.

I'm seriously thinking to move to another country.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: chiwawa

Moderna will start building their new factory here in Laval...100M doses per year.

This whole push of vaccinating every Canadian even in your province seems to be more of a political move because the Justin Trudeau and his admin has a businesses relationship with Moderna/Pfizer.

By opening up Moderna facility there.
Therefore all the current mandates that Justin Trudeau imposed on Canadians due seem to me that they are political motivated.

I'm seriously thinking to move to another country.

I do think there had being a large number of Canadians that have already left to another country. And Canada is the only country left along with parts with the US Joe Biden admin.

That have the vaccine travel mandates.

72+ other countries have already decided to move on.

Canada currently is not following science.

I mean you have a Prime Minster of Canada, that keeps getting caught without a mask and not following the same rules and mandates he expects others do follow.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: chiwawa

The hypocrite Prime Minster of Canada.
Trudeau, one of the only Western leaders to mandate masks on trains, spotted maskless on train
Why was Justin Trudeau maskless on a train with passengers who were also caught without any masks?

Again the Prime Minster not wearing any masks nor any of his staff in the following images.
Yet Quebec is still demanding people to get their 5th dose?

Hopefully in your province some have some senses on seeing what is actually happening with their leaderships.

LILLEY UNLEASHED: Maskless Trudeau skirts own rules

edit on 17-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join