It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O' looney the cull is well underway

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

What a pretty cemetery !

No wonder people are dying to get in there ...

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Not a bad place to end up for sure....but at gods appointed time.
I think what we are going to see, is a new variant, which will require everybody to stay at home, where the TV news and the internet is controlled. The goons will be on the streets checking why you are out. This could go on for years.

scenario 1 Governments have swallowed big pharma BS and cant admit they goofed.
Senario 2 They are all in on a big cull
Senario 3 They have been killing us off for years with bad products and now are stepping it up.
Senario 4 The deaths are just a statistical anomoly
Senario 5 Its a plan for complete civil unrest so marshal law can be imposed
Senario 6 We are at war and don't know it.
Senario 7 Nothing is actually happening it's all normal we just think something is wrong.

edit on 12-8-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

According to the ONS every week we’re consistently 10-15% above the 5 year average for overall deaths. We don’t need anecdotes when the facts speak for themselves.

In Scotland we have an ongoing investigation into the huge increase in stillborns.

Maybe you should stop looking at the chatter on news, twitter or Facebook as an indicator.

I can’t see the forest due to all those god damn trees.
edit on 13/8/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Wow nice breakdown of the science, that one liner settles it.

Encoding RNA is far from “basic science” and shows just how much you know. Feel free to breakdown the manipulation of polymeric molecules for a simpleton like me?

Care to address this study?

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

“PCR on genomic DNA of Huh7 cells exposed to BNT162b2 amplified the DNA sequence unique to BNT162b2. Our results indicate a fast up-take of BNT162b2 into human liver cell line Huh7, leading to changes in LINE-1 expression and distribution. We also show that BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA in as fast as 6 h upon BNT162b2 exposure.“

Sure sounds like reverse transcription to me.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Not to mention these “vaccines” concentrate on specific spike proteins, rendering them useless as the virus evolves and mutates. It’s done deliberately to generate consistent profit. Rather than the usual viral vector approach which actually has some merit, these genetic therapies are tailored to fight only the circulating variant which conveniently requires constant updates. Boosters won’t help unless they change the profile of the shot.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Well, to be sane, in an insane would, could be considered to be somewhat counterproductive, so there is that.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

The CDC has just changed its mind on how long the spike protein lasts in the body, they haven't a clue www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I guess that's what happens when you use experimental therapies, the official narrative seems to change day by day.

Still waiting on that zoonotic source that the sheeple believe in. More evidence for Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy, at least they leave gifts.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

OK, boys and girls, here's why context matters.

In Scotland we have an ongoing investigation into the huge increase in stillborns.

First of all, it's not an increase in stillbirths, it's an increase in deaths among newborns. That increase was from approximately 2.2 per 1,000 to approximately 4.9 per 1,000.

In case you're wondering, the actual number of deaths was 21 in September 2021. Which is what triggered the investigation. That's 21 newborn deaths in the entire country of Scotland. While tragic, 21 deaths doens't make a depopulation crisis.

Secondly, covid is thought to be play a significant factor in this. During that period approximately 20 percent of all women needing critical care due to covid were pregnant Link

And, just to hammer it home a little more, Scotland had a terrible vax uptake among pregnant women. So, it's highly unlikely to be due to the vax, since the vast majority of pregnant women in Scotland weren't vaxxed during pregnancy, and most wouldn't have been in an age group being vaxxed before pregnancy as it was only being offered to seniors and some middle aged people back then.

Link

The fact that many women weren't attending anti-natal services, and poverty were also likely reasons.

Maybe you should stop looking at the chatter on news, twitter or Facebook as an indicator.

Ditto to you and this forum.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

And you're here why?

If i want your opinion i can checkout the UK Government website, BBC or CNN. You really don't need to parrot the official line in every thread, nobody buys your sh!t.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Wow nice breakdown of the science, that one liner settles it.

You'd prefer that I quoted a textbook?

Encoding RNA is far from “basic science”

It is if you're a biologist, and you know the difference between RNA and mRNA.

Care to address this study?

The full text is available here Link. It tells us that they weren't investigating whether the vax could alter your DNA, they were investigating if the mRNA component of the vax could be reverse transcribed. Which it can ... if do multiple things that the vax doesn't do.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Feel free to link and source this BS rather than dropping it directly from that asshole you call a mouth.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

And you're here why?

To deny ignorance, naturally.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Feel free to link and source this BS rather than dropping it directly from that asshole you call a mouth.

Source was included in the original comment.

Here it is again Link.

Funny thing is ... it's your own source.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Yawn.

I get it mate, obey government god, question nothing, be a good little citizen, eat, consume, work, sleep and repeat.

No time or reason to think when governments can do it for us.

You’re the most disingenuous member I’ve seen on this forum in 17 years, nobody is that rigidly adherent to government propaganda unless they’re paid or stupid.

As others have stated, no point feeding the trolls.

Enjoy peddling the gospel of BS, a cozener extraordinaire.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

My link states nothing you’ve just fabricated.

I’m not being drawn into your games.

Again…… we see you!

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

So any reason, you’re capable of wild speculation and conjecture. Could be a multitude of things and needs further investigation yet one things for certain, the one thing it can’t be is the vax.

Ahahahaha.

You’re a good laugh, hope they pay you well.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

My link states nothing you’ve just fabricated.

I’m not being drawn into your games.

Again…… we see you!

You're obviously not a biologist, or a chemist, and the fact that you linked to the abstract rather than the full document probably means that you neither read it nor understood it.

Can you quote the sentence where they describe how the mRNA enters the sample?

Just that one sentence. Can you pick it out?

A first year biology student should be able to do that.

link   

mRNA is a sub type of RNA, you can’t compare them as RNA is a category of nucleic acid which includes mRNA.

link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Source was included in the original comment.

Here it is again Link.

Funny thing is ... it's your own source.

if the liver cells also present the vaccine-derived SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, which could potentially make the liver cells targets for previously primed spike protein reactive cytotoxic T cells. There has been case reports on individuals who developed autoimmune hepatitis [39] after BNT162b2 vaccination. To obtain better understanding of the potential effects of BNT162b2 on liver function, in vivo models are desired for future studies.

Sounds like these "safe and effective" shots need alot more studies and certainly should not have been mandated.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join