It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long Island Audit dude driving the Police crazy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this thread.

I haven't watched any of the videos yet, but the comments and understandings here give me hope.
edit on 10-8-2022 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I wonder what these people 'audited' before the allure of youtube/patreon money?

Yeah what they do is legal, but they're not really auditing anything are they? I'm surprised this sort of thing isn't widely known and the police and council workers told to just go along with their charade and avoid confrontation.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Whenever a police officer is talking to you or asking you a question they are trying to arrest you. 100% of the time.

They will arrest you for anything. It’s not a black or white thing. They hate cameras because sunlight is the best disinfectant. Cooperating with them is putting yourself at risk. There are bad cops because there are no good cops. Look at the fbi. The best of the best. All rotten to the core because nobody with a badge will put cuffs on these cops in real time.

Not only are these guys great we need millions more. Turn your cameras on whenever you talk to a cop and get a good dash camera that records front back and cabin. Post the interactions. These cops need to feel like everyone is watching them.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: baggy7981
I wonder what these people 'audited' before the allure of youtube/patreon money?

Yeah what they do is legal, but they're not really auditing anything are they? I'm surprised this sort of thing isn't widely known and the police and council workers told to just go along with their charade and avoid confrontation.

You mean the police and government workers should allow free citizens to do what they are legally allowed to do vs not?

Remember what is being highlighted in some of these videos,
1 public property, we are all allowed on it and in most cases allowed to film
2 the police are public servants paid for by us, maybe this is crazy but I’d expect them to know the laws well and know spew off lies when they don’t
3 everyone needs to learn their rights
4 surveillance works both ways, isn’t that something
5 what the heck are police cameras for if they can turn them off and on?

edit on 11-8-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Most…including most of law enforcement…have no realistic concept of what rights are…

I'm of the opinion that most law enforcement officers do know. But either they don't care. Or outright lie in order to get people to do whatever they want. IMO a population that knows their rights makes a cops job harder. So they lie, threaten and manipulate.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If cops were doing real police work people would cooperate. Did you see a black Camry they took a little girl. Yea they are two houses down. But what they do is become tax collectors with guns and ask questions to get you. Do you know why I pulled you, how much have you had to drink, give me your id, you’re being disorderly by protesting.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
If cops were doing real police work people would cooperate. Did you see a black Camry they took a little girl. Yea they are two houses down. But what they do is become tax collectors with guns and ask questions to get you. Do you know why I pulled you, how much have you had to drink, give me your id, you’re being disorderly by protesting.

There are a ton of videos of cops going to the wrong house for a call. The occupants tell them they have the wrong house, the cops check and still harass the people.
If it were one or two videos, a misake, bad day for a cop, bad apple, but there are so many. Like what is going on.
They arrested a guy who was doing work in his own yard at 5am. He told them he likes to work early, they didn't care because he looked suspicious...
Too too many cases..

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I think anyone who has watched some of their videos knows who and what they are

Nothing they do will ever accomplish anything. They are out for attention and or money. To laud them is ludicrous.

You do understand that our Rights end the moment we use them to deny others their Rights? Harassment is not a Right, it's something engaged in by a particular type of lowlife. Interfering with people trying to work is not a Right, as it's denying others their Rights. These clowns rank as low as people who are into doxxing.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Nothing they do will ever accomplish anything. They are out for attention and or money. To laud them is ludicrous.

Harassment is not a Right, it's something engaged in by a particular type of lowlife.

Define harassment. Someone walking in a public place and using a camera is not harassment to me, it is also not illegal.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: LSU2018

It's not that "they don't have to". They are not required to under law unless you are in the process of committing a crime or some sort of traffic infraction.

Just because a cop wears a badge. It doesn't mean that they can just come up to you and harass you.

My post was in reference to people who are pulled over for speeding or other moving violations, etc. I didn't watch the video because trying to piss off police to get a reaction for your camera is akin to walking up to a trained circus lion and poking it until it turns around and bites you so you can show people that trained lions are dangerous.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

It's not that "they don't have to". They are not required to under law unless you are in the process of committing a crime or some sort of traffic infraction.

Just because a cop wears a badge. It doesn't mean that they can just come up to you and harass you.

My post was in reference to people who are pulled over for speeding or other moving violations, etc. I didn't watch the video because trying to piss off police to get a reaction for your camera is akin to walking up to a trained circus lion and poking it until it turns around and bites you so you can show people that trained lions are dangerous.

That is the thing, NONE of these people are doing that. These are all people either a. Pulled over illegally, like the video I posted just above this OR people filming in public places.

It’s pretty simple, a lot of cops don’t know the laws, are ego maniacs or don’t care. Well they are going to have to care because video footage shows everything. It’s no longer he said, she said, it’s look at the video…

Also, I came very very close to being a cop! My friends, family, and LEO’s I knew all convinced me not to do it.
I am an law abiding respectful person, however I don’t condone this blatant abuse of power.
Maybe at one time we thought it was rare, but all these thousands of videos are showing another reality.
edit on 11-8-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

There are a ton of videos of cops going to the wrong house for a call. The occupants tell them they have the wrong house, the cops check and still harass the people.
If it were one or two videos, a misake, bad day for a cop, bad apple, but there are so many. Like what is going on.
They arrested a guy who was doing work in his own yard at 5am. He told them he likes to work early, they didn't care because he looked suspicious...
Too too many cases..

Most of the time it’s because when they f up they look for something to charge you with so they can negotiate no charges against themselves. Gaming the system when their court costs are paid for and yours are not.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

I think anyone who has watched some of their videos knows who and what they are

You do understand that our Rights end the moment we use them to deny others their Rights? Harassment is not a Right, it's something engaged in by a particular type of lowlife. Interfering with people trying to work is not a Right, as it's denying others their Rights. These clowns rank as low as people who are into doxxing.

How are they harassing cops if they are winning in the courts?

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I agree, most cops act like animals. Beware.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

I don't suppose it would seem wrong to someone who hates cops due to their bias. To understand why it's wrong, imagine you are in fact the target of someone who has a score to settle with you. What would you do if someone started filming, harassing, baiting, and stalking you while you are trying to work? They make you spend time you should be using for other things dealing with them as they try and bait you over and over again. Remember, in this scenario you are the target of a so-called auditor...

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

That is the thing, NONE of these people are doing that. These are all people either a. Pulled over illegally, like the video I posted just above this OR people filming in public places.

Except I have seen videos and know of a situation where the "auditors" either go into a situation goading or harassing either the police or another citizen [who is forced to call the police on the "auditor"].
They are set ups.
Granted, some of these cops take the bait.
But the "auditors" are there to entrap and belittle.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Doesn’t matter if they entrap or belittle, to me the law is the law, either what they are doing is illegal or it’s not.

Also do cops not set up speed traps?

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
My favorite videos of these assholes, are the ones where they end up getting arrested.

Idiots !!!

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

I don't suppose it would seem wrong to someone who hates cops due to their bias. To understand why it's wrong, imagine you are in fact the target of someone who has a score to settle with you. What would you do if someone started filming, harassing, baiting, and stalking you while you are trying to work? They make you spend time you should be using for other things dealing with them as they try and bait you over and over again. Remember, in this scenario you are the target of a so-called auditor...

If I was told part of my job was to do do something I hated that made me break the law I would get another job.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join