It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government buying masive doses that remain unused.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It does look like some scam is going down, massive amounts of vaccines are being bought when the demand has dropped to the floor. Also, it is looking like they are being rushed out without checking and quality control. Do they know that most will not be used but keep the scam going until it's over for them? They even seem to be pushing out doses that seem milder. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
They might as well throw this garbage away, I think most people
in America are done with the boosters and know the gig is up.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Yes, and they are buying massive amounts of paxlovid that will go unused. They will continue buying mass amounts of whatever the corporations that have captured the government agencies want.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Maybe there will be a brand new virus, even more 'deadly' than C19, and by some miracle the current vaccine will be 'scientifically' proven to be 99.99999% effective. They can play it up on the news ( for those who still believe everything they spew), lock us down again until we can show our card of compliance.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Maybe there will be a brand new virus, even more 'deadly' than C19, and by some miracle the current vaccine will be 'scientifically' proven to be 99.99999% effective. They can play it up on the news ( for those who still believe everything they spew), lock us down again until we can show our card of compliance.

That seems highly likely. More like 110% safe and effective against gorillapox-22.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It might actually be that time when the bully in the playground has taken all the money out of the system, and even he realizes that belting people just won't get the cash out of people who haven't got any more. This has been going on for decades, remember when suddenly a lack of serotonin was found to cause depression and now half of the adults are taking antidepressants? Now they are finding out that serotonin has nothing to do with so how was this con organized, the same way as the vax? good marketing and a captive audience with fear-making then focus. The anti-depressant scam worked well but in the end, you are #ing up your cash supply, and then you have to get the government to make taking their products compulsory. The government can magic cash out of thin air but like air it's inflatable. Russel Brands got a good one.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Simple really, (EXACTLY AS YOU POINT OUT A SCAM) either they are looking to mandate forced vaccination OR this is a way of laundering tax payer money into corporate and back into the pockets of the guy's on the Government side that are part of the revolving door between corporate and government employment.

Spend (LAUNDER - STEAL) tax payer money, take a back hander from the corporation (SPLIT IT WITH THEM) under the table or into a nice cosy hidden bank account and everyone is happey except the tax payers whom are always being ripped off.

Pretty much the same thing in the UK, it never used to be this way and it was not in the US as well back when there were men with true belief in God and inate integrity to there characters, sadly it is a you wash my back and I'll wash your back kind of world these days and this is the result.

It is both a damning point and a saddening indication of societal decay showing just how much corruption that in the US there former president Eisenhauer warned them of has taken root, he saw that corruption as innevitable as government gave away it's power to the military industrial complex.

Add to this a bunch of lunatics with power and money that want to cull the world population and are using the probably mostly natural climate change to push there agenda and the possibility that there really is something wrong with those mRNA vaccines (I mean other than the transcribing of DNA into the liver cell's, possible sterilization or reduced fertility of future generations born of those that have had these shots etc and possible illness such as cancers and other disease that may arise due to that genetic transcription) and that they were designed with an ulterior motive in mind, well need we say more.

edit on 8-8-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Maybe they're buying up all the evidence. From what I understand, there is a short shelf life for the vaccines. They are also sensitive to storage temperatures which is so crucial, their location of storage must have temperatures taken twice a day. So I wonder if some of the lots may be damaged and they want to get rid of them.

Here is Pfizer's information: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

If billions and billions of doses are being made in swimming pool size vats i would imagine quality control would be very hairy on an already dicey rushed product. The batches should be uniform but they aint.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   

edit on Mon Aug 8 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Yes, and they are buying massive amounts of paxlovid that will go unused. They will continue buying mass amounts of whatever the corporations that have captured the government agencies want.

paxlovid does have some decent anti-viral properties against Covid 19 and some other viruses, but it is way too expensive and those properties are in some common foods which would be better because you can have a longer dosing with food chemistry with not too many side effects for most people. The basis of the method of action of this medication I have mentioned quite a few times in my posts.

I would just eat more of the food and herb chemistries when I get covid, I did and my covid cases were really mild and my wife's symptoms were much worse because she did not feel like eating those chemistries when she was sick. You do need more than five days of treatment, their chemistry is excreted within three days after the regiment is completed. Some of the food chemistries contain multiple chemistries that inhibit the virus...three to four some times.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Maybe they will dispose of all the samples into nyc municipal water supply

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

What I think was the most awful lie the MSM, the Gove, and Pfizer passed out? That Ivermectin doesn't work. I caught the Covid and was feeling awful. Took a dose of Ivermectin and 10 minutes later I felt it kicking that dammed viruses a**. How many people died because that even though they had a simple medicine that worked for me but they had to get their experimental vaccines in the market.

They killed people and are killing people to this day with defective and dangerous vaccines for the $$$$. And Democrat payoffs.
edit on 9-8-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I think this is a distinct possibility.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Years from now we'll read about these doses being disposed of because people were too hesitant to experiment with their bodies.

What a waste of taxpayer dollars. 👎🏻 Just think of the cost of refrigeration alone.
edit on 8/10/2022 by VierEyes because: (no reason given)

top topics

join