It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Curious Case Of The Bieber Fever

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Sad fact is the jab has reactivated many formerly dormant viruses disguising the source of their current condition or illness. Genetically engineering our immune response is one of the most overly ambitious and failure-prone fantasies ever cooked up by our scientific community. Like how they built the atom bomb just to see if it really would blow up. Then they excuse themselves by saying if they hadn't done it some other scientist would have and gotten all the credit for it! This is what we get for telling kids from age 8 "oh Jimmy you're soooo smart! I don't understand that science stuff but you will do great, after all you're a genius".

There are going to be so many viral reactivations, we are just seeing the beginning. If it turns out like AIDS, everyone who got vaccinated immune systems will slowly degrade over time.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'm 4 jobs of the way into my COVID vaccination journey. Never any issues and the nurse even knows me by my name. It's reassuring to know that Ihavetaken positive steps to protect my health and tune up my immune system. Pity about Bieber, but who knows what really caused him to know look like that? Monsanto has reformulated Round up and that can poison an d damage nervous systems easily. Bieber also likes Skittles bttasting the rainbow is toxic because the 's' printed on them is a poison and Mars won't change the recipe. This is more complex than you think! Big picture.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder
I'm 4 jobs of the way into my COVID vaccination journey. Never any issues and the nurse even knows me by my name. It's reassuring to know that Ihavetaken positive steps to protect my health and tune up my immune system. Pity about Bieber, but who knows what really caused him to know look like that? Monsanto has reformulated Round up and that can poison an d damage nervous systems easily. Bieber also likes Skittles bttasting the rainbow is toxic because the 's' printed on them is a poison and Mars won't change the recipe. This is more complex than you think! Big picture.

That is true, we are missing the bigger picture of both Bieber and his wifes love of skittles

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Where is everyone to tell me I'm wrong? Anyone? AZ? Bueller?

Oh that's right, you'll all just ignore the threads you have zero chances of arguing against and go after others where you can cherry pick single sentences, inconsistencies or typos.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
It looks like he's canceling the world tour again:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

In the following video the doctor discusses the likelihood of experiencing herpes-zoster (shingles) reactivation

Don't know if you've noticed but there is an ad campaign trending at the moment. Guess what it's about?.

yip. Shingles.
www.ispot.tv...

Now that you mention it, I have heard a ton of adds for them this year. Walmart offers covid 19 and shingles vaccines. Makes sense since you will need the shingles one after the covid one. (Not that you really need either one)

i made my wife get a shingles shot after i had shingles.

it's no joke.

i suggest anyone to get it.

i was lucky the shingles were only on my hands and 1 arm.

it took quite a while to clear up.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Canyenero427

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder

That is true, we are missing the bigger picture of both Bieber and his wifes love of skittles

and trayvon.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Update:

It looks like Justin Beiber is not recovering and is canceling all his future world tours and selling his music catalog.

www.yahoo.com... er_sig=AQAAAA5CcCxqhelwK8mH-H4EJsSVQMyPyMwpextAzbG5bhlGgf7ZwNXXpFAV-E8WpsuFMSCzasGirgufsfYAp11ykICW4NDN4d3ChSaERGVFZS3EPiX65lOacOHamY2VLWZQ9fHgMAHqnRe RDumucvKP9YnBUH6_A0Jv1Oht3kL1O9oS

top topics

<< 1   >>

join