It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Curious Case Of The Bieber Fever

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Earlier this year everyone's favorite pop super star announced he would be canceling his latest world tour due to his inability to perform. Beiber put out a heart felt video to his fans showing that his face was half paralyzed, but that he was relatively ok otherwise. This seemingly came out of nowhere but doctors later diagnosed him with Ramsay Hunt syndrome. This syndrome can occur during reactivation of the herpes virus which normally stays dormant unless your immune system is weakened. It's very rare in young and healthy people with strong immune systems.

At face value this seemed a bit odd, but when you combined it with the fact that his wife just had a rare blood clot and stroke that required emergency medical attention, it seemed like a unicorn that these 2 young healthy people suffered such severe health issues seemingly out of nowhere. What changed lately that could have caused them?

Recently, Dr. Raszek, who holds a degree in Honors Genetics as well as a doctorate degree in Biochemistry threw his hat in to the ring to explain Justin Beiber's mysterious condition. Dr. Raszek does believe it was the COVID vaccine that caused the ailment, and he has the science to back it up as well. In the following video the doctor discusses the likelihood of experiencing herpes-zoster (shingles) reactivation naturally versus post-vaccination, and when such viral affections occur in general.

According to a study in the British Medical Journal, Ramsay Hunt Syndrome is a very likely complication following vaccination. The two key facts that make this unlikely to have randomly occured for Bieber are that it happens in less than one 1% of people without a known immune trigger, and is extremely rare under the age of 60.

We recently diagnosed Ramsay Hunt syndrome (RHS) in a 37-year-old previously healthy man. Two days after his first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech (BNT162b2) vaccine, he noticed fever and a pain in the right ear. Vesicles were then developed in his right ear and canal, together with vertigo, tinnitus and loss of hearing. He complained of facial palsy, tongue numbness and dysgeusia. On examination, he had grade 4 right facial nerve palsy of the lower motor neuron type with right sensorineural hearing loss (figure 1A).

RHS is rare for patients under 60 years old with no previous history of HZ. Therefore, COVID-19 vaccination was likely to be the stress causing reactivation of VZV. What we have described is rare, and may be the missing link between COVID-19 vaccination and Bell’s palsy, providing a plausible explanation for the facial palsy.

Another study titled "Real-world evidence from over one million COVID-19 vaccinations is consistent with reactivation of the varicella-zoster virus" shows that their is a much higher rate of herpes zoster virus following vacation than without.

An association of HZ with COVID-19 vaccination has been reported worldwide in case reports and case series,23-35 as well as in a retrospective study focusing on the safety of BNT162b2.

In conclusion this seems like a open and shut case for the vaccine injured Biebs. While the big pharma controlled media will deny it, we must do our own research and detective work to discover the truth. Just remember that it's been proven numerous times that the government and big pharma don't care about you, and have allowed many people to suffer in the name of power and profit.

edit on 6-8-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
But... It's safe AND effective.

Ain't it?

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
But... It's safe AND effective.

Ain't it?

Of course.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Additional thoughts:

If Beiber was ever exposed to the information that his condition was caused the covid shot and he did not get informed consent, couldn't he sue the doctor or provider for his injury?

How much money is lost from canceling a world tour? Millions? How many other people depends on that income? Furthermore could he sue for physical and emotional damages? That could be a huge hypothetical lawsuit. 200 million, or 500 million? You could be talking about future damages from canceling all future world tours and maybe his entire brand. 1 billlon?
edit on 6-8-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

" At face value " , had a cheeky chuckle at that !!

I suppose it'll go away. Poor Dustbin Beaver . And his Mrs.

I'm glad I never had it. They can keep their sticking plasters for good from now on , unless I require their attention.
They get all , idk what ... syrupy ? if I ever go there for anything. # that . I tell them I have a private surgery to go to . They say , oh who's that ? I ll tell them it's Dr Vacoff's practise next time.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

In the following video the doctor discusses the likelihood of experiencing herpes-zoster (shingles) reactivation

Don't know if you've noticed but there is an ad campaign trending at the moment. Guess what it's about?.

yip. Shingles.
www.ispot.tv...
edit on 6-8-2022 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

In the following video the doctor discusses the likelihood of experiencing herpes-zoster (shingles) reactivation

Don't know if you've noticed but there is an ad campaign trending at the moment. Guess what it's about?.

yip. Shingles.
www.ispot.tv...

Now that you mention it, I have heard a ton of adds for them this year. Walmart offers covid 19 and shingles vaccines. Makes sense since you will need the shingles one after the covid one. (Not that you really need either one)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So far, since vaccinations for covid started we have seen a rise or resurgence in Shingles, Monkeypox, polio...anything else?.

A man with a tinfoil hat might just start to believe there could be a link somewhere.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
So far, since vaccinations for covid started we have seen a rise or resurgence in Shingles, Monkeypox, polio...anything else?.

A man with a tinfoil hat might just start to believe there could be a link somewhere.

Nah, just a coincidence. Climate changes caused this.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsabelleJones

" At face value " , had a cheeky chuckle at that !!

I suppose it'll go away. Poor Dustbin Beaver . And his Mrs.

I'm glad I never had it. They can keep their sticking plasters for good from now on , unless I require their attention.
They get all , idk what ... syrupy ? if I ever go there for anything. # that . I tell them I have a private surgery to go to . They say , oh who's that ? I ll tell them it's Dr Vacoff's practise next time.

I always wondered how Bieber is still so popular since he was originally a heart throb for teens. But apparently he's still a super star sensation.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Bieber is obviously a shapshifting transsexual vampire from outer dimensions, you can actually see it shift in this expose with Zach Galifianakisberg. Use caution when viewing this video, this creatures gaze can cause head to explode.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hell, I have had shingles before, but IIRC once you had an outbreak once it was extremely rare to have another one. I had it once in my mid to late 40s and I haven't had them since. Now they are acting as if it can reoccur over and over, which wasn't my understanding at all.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

You might be on-to somethin ...

It all started with a band called The-Monkeypox™, and their song : I'm a Belieber™.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Brought to you by Pfizer!

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Brought to you by Pfizer!

Gotta love that Pfizer smile.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: Soloprotocol

You might be on-to somethin ...

It all started with a band called The-Monkeypox™, and their song : I'm a Belieber™.

Wow, that's an amazing coincidence.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Thats some terrible 💩 maybe they will amend the warnings to include activating dormant viruses etc

More reaearch

More science

No more bull 💩

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Sad fact is the jab has reactivated many formerly dormant viruses disguising the source of their current condition or illness. Genetically engineering our immune response is one of the most overly ambitious and failure-prone fantasies ever cooked up by our scientific community. Like how they built the atom bomb just to see if it really would blow up. Then they excuse themselves by saying if they hadn't done it some other scientist would have and gotten all the credit for it! This is what we get for telling kids from age 8 "oh Jimmy you're soooo smart! I don't understand that science stuff but you will do great, after all you're a genius".

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Sad fact is the jab has reactivated many formerly dormant viruses disguising the source of their current condition or illness. Genetically engineering our immune response is one of the most overly ambitious and failure-prone fantasies ever cooked up by our scientific community. Like how they built the atom bomb just to see if it really would blow up. Then they excuse themselves by saying if they hadn't done it some other scientist would have and gotten all the credit for it! This is what we get for telling kids from age 8 "oh Jimmy you're soooo smart! I don't understand that science stuff but you will do great, after all you're a genius".

Ironically enough I remember you writing passionatly how you wanted Justin to have your babies

(I hope you know I am effing with ya for the lulz)

I said the same thing right before you about the vax wakening dormant viruses the body would normally keep at rest..... sounds like having AIDS

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Ironically enough I remember you writing passionatly how you wanted Justin to have your babies

(I hope you know I am effing with ya for the lulz)

I said the same thing right before you about the vax wakening dormant viruses the body would normally keep at rest..... sounds like having AIDS

It's climate changed induced VAIDs.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join