It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Activist Want To Set Up Illegal International Drug Ring - Will DEA, FBI, DOJ Do Anything?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: RazorV66

I can't afford to see my psychiatrist for medication refills for my Schizophrenia anymore, what do you advise I do?

I'm not seeking illegal options by any means, but what's the recourse for those of us with severely limited incomes that can't work?

I am sorry to hear that but I cannot help you with any advice on that.
That is obviously medication that you need to treat an issue you were diagnosed with.

This person wants to distribute illegal medication to people that think they need it to alter their gender.
That is not life saving medication.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

You can buy a fake penis in a novelty store or a adult toy store, cheaper, this items are not permanently, now when a male dig a hole from the left overs of the scrotum is nothing but a sack that have no muscles, lubrication or feeling, once the penis is removed is not really any sensations, then is the dangers of the urethra collapsing, that means a permanent tube inserted in the area so the castrated person can urinate.

Sex changing surgery is not as glamorous and nice as many wants it to make it looks, more than often it will mean a life long side effects of problems due to scarring and infections.

Now in Europe they are making new advances on tissue transfer soo males can feel something in their manufactured look like vaginas, but as usual infections and side effects are very high and you need to have plenty of money for the procedures and the lifetime care that will follow.

At the end, the female to male can have a penis manufactured but is only for cosmetic look and nonfunctional without an implant.

Now what is the US government going to do next, make the tax payer pay for these expensive surgeries?

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Some states have programs for needed medications when people can not afford them, I hope you can find a way to get help.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Thanks for the explanation, I see that I was being a bit of a jerk about it.

You could definitely wish and prefer that you had the opposite sex's genitalia but not want the surgery because the fake version is not up to par and could even be an embarassment to your partner.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I have attempted five jobs since I moved to my current locale.

I ended up in inpatient after a week at most of them and because I was unable to call in and explain my absence my position with these companies was terminated.

One position I was actively run out of when they learned about my diagnosis.

The last time I tried I was triggered and almost attacked an elderly customer.

I caught the impulse in the nick of time and pulled myself back, apologized to the woman and immediately tendered my resignation as being unfit for duty.

I was on medication back then.

I am chronicly disabled, and believe me I've TRIED to hold a part time job.

I simply can't due to my condition, even when I do have my perscription.

So thanks for the classic "suck it up buttercup get a job".

I can't even finish my educational degree and work in my field due to things beyond my control.

Be grateful you CAN hold a job.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

This thread title is slightly sensationalistic.

I thought you were talking about legitamite dangerous drugs.

As far as I know, homone therapy is not classifed as illegal by the FDA or Federal Agencies.

First, do you see that hormone therapy can be a horrible risk for kids? Also, I think maybe the OP's title should read more like child endangerment, child abuse and contributing to the delinquency of a minor if any prescription drug is given without a prescription.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I am not unsympathetic to your plight, I sincerely hope you can get some relief and peace of mind at some point.

But what the OP is posting about is completely inappropriate and illegal.

edit on 6-8-2022 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

No problem,

Is like everything, a transgender person can never fool people because its never for the time being anatomically correct.

But I am sure love can conquer all and some may find a somebody that will have no problem with any modifications and accommodate for their loves ones need.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Back to the main topic, our government has been lawless since the present administration took office, look the drug trafficking and dead's in the borders, I am sure you can now buy online anything these days, the biden administration and puppets agencies do not care.

Drug dealer and a drug pusher, the target will be underage children, for clandestine sales, without approval of parents.

Somebody will be supplying with these drugs and they are breaking the law, let's see what dementia biden is going to do about it.

What is next, fentanyl online? sex trafficking sites with delivery on time at your home?

And the destruction of your nation keeps accelerating.

edit on 6-8-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

As far as I know, homone therapy is not classifed as illegal by the FDA or Federal Agencies.

The denial is strong with this one.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

practicing medicine without a licence, is.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo
a reply to: marg6043

The fake male genitalia has a pump in the scrotum to create an erection. There's some sort of system installed to inflate it.

imo....there are probably plenty of heterosexual males that would be in the market for that kind of devise.

The image you created has my entrepreneurial spirit on overload. "excuse me, I'll be back in a sec"

Little plug in valve with a handy pocket co2 cartridge. Could also be used as a life preserver if lost at sea.

I can't stop laughing...oh, I know Erectile dysfunction (impotence) isn't a laughing matter but still....
edit on 6-8-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

First, do you see that hormone therapy can be a horrible risk for kids? Also, I think maybe the OP's title should read more like child endangerment, child abuse and contributing to the delinquency of a minor if any prescription drug is given without a prescription.

or under a doctors supervision.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
We should at least know who the players are.

1. Complainer: Libs of TikTok, also known by the handle @libsoftiktok, is a conservative Twitter account that reposts content created by liberals, leftists, and LGBT people on TikTok and on other social media platforms in a derogatory manner. en.wikipedia.org...

2. Eli Erlick (born July 10, 1995) is an American activist, writer, academic, and founder of the organization Trans Student Educational Resources. en.wikipedia.org...

3. The Teal Mando: We're a digital platform offering the latest updates and news from entertainment, technology, lifestyle and food industry.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Let's take a look at Eli Erlick: www.elierlick.com...

Eli Erlick is an internationally-awarded writer, activist, and public speaker. In 2011, at age 16, she co-founded Trans Student Educational Resources (TSER), an organization dedicated to transforming the educational environment for trans students through collective action. It is the only national organization led by trans youth and one of the largest transgender organizations in the country. In the years that followed, Eli has been at the forefront of transgender justice through her organizing, writing, and research.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I see, soo he/she have the credentials to push for drugs online in the name of equality and justice, yep I got it,

Once this used to be called drup pushers.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

practicing medicine without a licence, is.

And if I was a doctor I would be real carful on this situation... Very easy to come right back and ruin your career if you do this. If someone goes to the doctor with body integrity identity disorder does the doctor just say OK lets cut off an arm and see if that helps, now add in you do this to a child...

All these other people not in the medical world supporting all this are not really risking much, but boy can they talk.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Lol all good as you post from her own bio page... lets look a little more...

Not so good

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Oh BTW, if people here think Anabolic Steroids and Testosterone are not a big deal we need to remind everyone they are a schedule 3 drug which means the following and we talking serious jail time here if you do not follow this below.

You can only get Schedule 3 narcotics from a prescribing medical professional.

If the prescriber has authorization from the Drug Enforcement Administration and has a license to practice, they are eligible. The pharmacist must also have DEA authorization to fill a Schedule III prescription. However, they cannot fill the prescription unless all of the following are present:4

Date the doctor wrote the prescription
Patient information: name, address, date of birth
Doctor’s name and address
Doctor’s DEA number
Drug name, strength, and form
Quantity
Clear directions on how to use the medicine
Number of refills, even if no refills are allowed
Doctor’s signature

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Annee

Lol all good as you post from her own bio page... lets look a little more...

Not so good

I'm only presenting that there's more than one side. That's it.

If I posted from a Liberal Left Twitter -- lights and sirens would be going off.

However, I do think this is being blown way out of proportion. That is not saying what was said -- should have been said.

edit on 6-8-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join