It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Jays new acquisition Whit Merrifield says he is vaccinated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Are any of those studies recent, as in since Delta and Omicron?
Are those studies post vaccine rollout?

Do those studies take deaths pre-vaccine into account, as TBH we have NO way to know whether the vax had a positive or negative effect on people pre-vax rollout?

And you didn't really answer my question.
Time and time again, we see the vaxxed who got covid anyway CROW how they would have gotten sicker and/or died had they not been jabbed.
Is there ANY proof of this?

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

He's a great addition to the team.
We'll get a glimpse at the final piece of the trade-deadline puzzle tonight, and see where we are.

Funny that he was Unvaxxed™ just a few weeks ago, and couldn't make the trip to Canada.
But now : he's suddenly fully Vaxxed™, and will have no problem passing border-control ?

Guess a guy earning 7 mil a year could afford to give a Doctor™ 10 or 20 G's, to rubber-stamp his Vaccine™ bingo-card ...

Everyone just assumes that a guy who had made a conscious decision to not get Jabbed™ : just suddenly accepted it ?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I'd assume that the team doctors would have given him his shot(s), as he may only have needed the one if he took the J&J vaxx.

And it is my understanding that he won't be in Canada to play until the Baltimore series in a week and a half. Maybe the Jays get him an exemption to cross earlier, it's entirely possible.
edit on 7-8-2022 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join