It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head of the World Health Organization Admitting He is NOT Covid-19 Vaccinated?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

What a superb meme!

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

From 2021 - Nancy knew...

In April, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Congress couldn’t mandate the vaccine among members and that it was a "matter of privacy."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Tedros may be like me and intolerant to a lot of vaccines. I cannot judge his refusal to take the vaccine without actual evidence he does not have negative reactions to vaccines. If I could have been assured that the vaccine would not give me a cytokine storm when it came out, I may have taken it...but to the contrary the evidence stated that people who have had bad reactions to vaccines probably should not take it.

Since that point, I have figured that I would have been mistaken if I would have taken the vaccine. Even if I could take it, with what I now know, I would never now take the moderna or pfizer ones and maybe other mRNA varieties. That change of evaluation is from reading a lot of evidence that is through medical research. It is also my opinion, everyone has to evaluate their risk and do their own open minded research...I am not in a high risk group, in fact I am in a high risk group of adverse events from the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
I got the first dose, but no worries. I'm blood type O negative, me and my nephylim ancestors were waiting for this. Soon ye shall be under our control. Muah hahahaaa.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The wicked will destroy the wicked .Welcome to the End of Days , and The Return of The King. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: carewemust

who knows, is this the guy you mean?

not a fan of twitter myself but it appears he did say he was on the 12/05/21

Dr Tedros Ghebreyesus - tweet

is he lying now or was he lying then, has he been misquoted, I dont care, but some do so enjoy!!

Do you see the little blue tip on the end of the needle next to his skin? I wonder what that is!?!

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

originally posted by: UpThenDown

who knows, is this the guy you mean?

not a fan of twitter myself but it appears he did say he was on the 12/05/21

Dr Tedros Ghebreyesus - tweet

is he lying now or was he lying then, has he been misquoted, I dont care, but some do so enjoy!!

Do you see the little blue tip on the end of the needle next to his skin? I wonder what that is!?!

Yep, still has the cap on. Just like boris and the Italian guy.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

From one of your own sources...

An edited video purporting to show that Tedros Ghebreyesus, Director General of the WHO, is unvaccinated has sparked and perpetuated anti-vax sentiment online despite the original version- showing Tedros clearly stating he is vaccinated- being available online.

It would appear that some dishonesty is afoot in this story as someone edited the video to make the evidence match the theory.

With all the real conspiracies going on in this world, why some choose to author fake stories and do things like editing videos like that is beyond me. I think emotions run so high on this topic, people have turned off the critical thinking part of their minds.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He'll be Monkey Poz soon.

He's a prolific poop pusher.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

From one of your own sources...

An edited video purporting to show that Tedros Ghebreyesus, Director General of the WHO, is unvaccinated has sparked and perpetuated anti-vax sentiment online despite the original version- showing Tedros clearly stating he is vaccinated- being available online.

It would appear that some dishonesty is afoot in this story as someone edited the video to make the evidence match the theory.

With all the real conspiracies going on in this world, why some choose to author fake stories and do things like editing videos like that is beyond me. I think emotions run so high on this topic, people have turned off the critical thinking part of their minds.
Some of the same posters are the ones that continue to fall for the faked scams and post them on ATS as well. It’s amazing how it’s the same posters every time.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   
So none of the posters above,
including the OP who posted the links, did actually open the links and read what it says?
LOL

again LOL

I am against the vax,
but Teddy never said what the OP claims

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

sorry, I seemed to have doubled what you already wrote, didn't read the thread through before posting

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Congrats to anyone that didn’t fall for this sh!t and refused to get the fake vaccine.

To everyone that did take the fake vaccine….when you are shuffling through the streets like The Walking Dead, hopefully if will be painless for you when you have to get taken out.

November 24, 2022

Rapper-Actor ICE CUBE told reporters this week he turned down a $9 million film offer, because the producers wanted him vaccinated against Covid-19 first.

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I.C. wisely understands that due to Congress and top officials at the White House "carving themselves out" of vaccination requirements, there's (still) a significant short and long-term health danger associated with these (still) experimental vaccines.

That's using your brain and common-sense Ice Cube!

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

" The fact that Tedros overrode his own board to make Monkey Pox a global emergency points to how PERSONALLY concerned he is."

Yes , and he Knew where the Outbreak of Monkey Pox All Started but Said Nothing !

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I am still not quite sure if the Head of the WHO is vaccinated.

Is he following the science?

Or is he not following the science?

I can say with certainty that I haven't followed the science as it wasn't making so much sense to me. Perhaps the science could be a bit more clear, honest, and decent, the next time? After of course the criminal charges brought to all those who have contributed in "the greatest medical scandal in history". Just quoting one of the Italian members of the European Parliament.

<< 1   >>

join