It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is C19 end game still in sight with BA.5 spreading fast? Not with vaccines alone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
This is a interesting take by the Global & Mail.
They assuming C19 is likely end game with its sight with the least "C19 variant"

Although not with vaccines alone.
Some in the commenting section say that the Vaccinations saved us yet in provinces like Ontario they stopped reporting, showing the cases of C19.

Is C19 end game still in sight with BA.5 spreading fast? Not with vaccines alone
edit on 4-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
Link not working for me

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GlobalGold

i searched for the headline and got this.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   
With Fauci one of the main ones setting the public narrative, the day he falls will send a strong signal that the days of c19 are over.

As for who or what takes over? Will there be more open and public scientific debate or do we decent further into authoritarian insanity? Looks to be a lot of financial conflicts of interest in the system with the way things are.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: GlobalGold

Sorry about that.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   
As far as I see it while the technicals are still here the real detail for most people I know/see is the pandemic is over in such a way that the chances of going back to any of the other measures are not just slim but risk creating questioning, truculent, contrary and disobedient populations.

the end game is how healthcare manages the situation now.

top topics

join