It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governor Calls For Doctors To Be SUED For Castrations & Mastectomies For Children As Young As 10

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It still boggles my mind that there are people (even on this board) that think it is OK for a 10 or 12 or 14 year old to make a life altering decision to lop off their breasts yet they cannot buy cigarettes, vote, buy alcohol, buy a gun, or even get into an R rated movie (supposedly) without a guardian.

Really, is anyone this dense to think that a child of this age is really capable of understanding the consequences of permanent disfigurement?

Hell yes these doctors should be sued. Child services wants to take your children away if you spank them in public but it is A OK to disfigure them for life before they are even old enough to make legal decisions.

INSANITY.

Thank you Ron DeSantis for raising a voice of sanity into the public conversation.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Ron DeSantis calls for doctors to be SUED for giving children as young as 10 gender-affirming surgeries: Florida Governor says medics are castrating young boys and giving girls mastectomies

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis called for doctors who perform gender-affirming care on minors to be sued during a press conference in Tallahassee on Wednesday.

DeSantis finished, 'I think these doctors need to get sued for what's happening.'

Whoops, cheers and claps erupted from the crowd after his call.

LGBTQ rights activists have insisted that giving minors access to gender affirming care is safe, and that denying it could have harmful repercussions on the mental health of trans youth.

"We've stood up and said, both from the health and children wellbeing perspective, you know, you don't disfigure 1012 13 year old kids, based on gender dysphoria.'

DeSantis' administration has been accused by Democrats and human rights activists of curbing the freedoms of transgender youth.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Thank god someone is doing something to protect these kids

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
A growing number of Doctors are conflicted internally, to the point of cancelling themselves.

Medical Doctors are the #1 profession for SUICIDES: www.webmd.com...

FOR MONEY....thousands of doctors kill unborn human babies, and knowingly inject children and adults with experimental vaccines that are likely to trigger more need for physician services over the years (by design).

It's no wonder committing atrocity after atrocity eventually takes such toll on their "due no harm" conscience.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
They need to be stripped from their licenses and put in jail, mutilating children is despicable and outrageous.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
A growing number of Doctors are conflicted internally, to the point of cancelling themselves.

Medical Doctors are the #1 profession for SUICIDES: www.webmd.com...

FOR MONEY....thousands of doctors kill unborn human babies, and knowingly inject children and adults with experimental vaccines that are likely to trigger more need for physician services over the years (by design).

It's no wonder committing atrocity after atrocity eventually takes such toll on their "due no harm" conscience.

Psychopaths don't have a conscience though

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Sounds good to me, maybe open up a manhole cover and drop em down, weld the cover back on. Do it for hormone blockers too.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Ya # all that mind control bull# ...a reply to: infolurker

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Oh thank you Mr. Governor, it is high time someone with authority to proclaim this out loud and in the open the way us regular folks have been begging for. I would go a step further and request a DCF investigation into the adult who brings home life of a child to a clinic for this kind of consultation. I sincerely believe we will find that they are being cared for by mentally ill legal guardians, or even worse being completely ignored by them.

Perhapsbmandatory familial counseling would be what im going for here. That cant be bad can it??

edit on 8-5-2022 by worldstarcountry because: Yea i think my edit is more rational

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Our leaders and politicians are to busy provoking Russia or China.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
They stop't muslims cuting out the female Cl*&.
to stop them enjoying sex!

But they let them do THIS!!!!

top topics

join