It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More on fibrous clots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque
An interesting point the embalmer makes in this great interview is how healthy and normal the exterior of the body looks, such as the leg, even though he's pulled out those long unnatural strings from the corpse.

Bodily fluids pool and coagulate after death. If that were present when a person was alive it would cut off blood flow and their limbs would go blue and numb.

They would then be given blood thinner. And would probably survive. As is normally the case with things like DVT.

Ask any first year who's seen a cadaver being dissected.

Mislabelled videos are common on line.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I watch not without horror the growing number of people using the
word I used from day one of the roll out.

Depopulation

edit on 3-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It is a fact that the vax could end up getting blamed for everything. But he and others have been embalming for a good few years, and only started noticing these types of fibrous matter filling up the blood vessels since this vaccination has been rolled out. It seems that it is something that is temporarily relevant and should be investigated. This is not a normal roll-out of a product we all know that Doctors have had their licenses threatened if they raise concerns.We all know how the narrative has changed, from one little shot to two and boosters, all being pushed by the media, the stunning thing is that not one program has even had a balanced discussion, all information has to be found on platforms that because of other free content are held with some reservations. But that is where we are at. The whole thing stinks.
I look at the vids and read the comments and I have never seen so many comments saying relatives have died or have had strokes etc. This is way out of the normal parameters for a mear vaccine.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

the biggest clue in terms of scale and scope of the issues we face as societies is the speed and evolution of treatments in the real world not for covid but for strokes and heart issues..

the most obvious recent one in the shift in viewing Thrombectomy as a controversial surgical procedure to calls for it to be available nationally for all stroke patients.

for an 80 year old with underlying health conditions it'll help improve what life they have left while for the the 50s and under without underlying issues it could mean a life free of disability.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: BelleEpoque
An interesting point the embalmer makes in this great interview is how healthy and normal the exterior of the body looks, such as the leg, even though he's pulled out those long unnatural strings from the corpse.

Bodily fluids pool and coagulate after death. If that were present when a person was alive it would cut off blood flow and their limbs would go blue and numb.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID! Since you probably didn't watch the interview, at 29 min. he shows what he is pulling out, which with 21 years as an embalmer he has never seen before.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID! Since you probably didn't watch the interview, at 29 min. he shows what he is pulling out, which with 21 years as an embalmer he has never seen before.

I think he's saying that gross crap he's pulling out of bodies is
continuing to amass in the veins even after post mortem.

Excuse me

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

At 53 min. he shows a leg that he is embalming and the leg is normal looking, not black with a circulation problem. That is impressive since of what he is pulling out of the body including that horrible mass shown at 29 min.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join