It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More on fibrous clots

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   
www.bitchute.com... An embalmer from the states who has been at the business for twenty years is seeing things he has never seen before which backs up what other embalmers have found. He has a suspicion that the micro clotting grows into the long fibrous substance, it seems it can take a while to form he maintains up to a year after the shot.The silence is deafening.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Dr. Jane Ruby and the Health Ranger reveal post-vaccine CLOT MYSTERIES with new lab results

Goes into some elemental analysis of the make up of the clots, high in zinc and a few other elements. Maybe it would like iron, but overcoming the bodies natural affinity for it is too much?

Whatever it is, not your natural blood clot. Seams to feed of the clotting process in some way.
edit on 2-8-2022 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
could this be an extension of the link between vaccine escape and the chain reaction immune response that forms clots

Covid-19: Rare immune response may cause clots after AstraZeneca vaccine, say researchers
www.bmj.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Mislabelled footage taken out of context.

Next.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
It doesn't matter what the health problem...when I bring this up to others, as well as any other health problem related to the pandemic, they say it is caused by COVID, not the vax.
How does one refute that?

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

you can't,
like past events only time will do that.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
I took the time to read your links and don't see what all this has to do with blood clots. First, your links are out dated. A year is too long to be current. The pendulum is swinging the other way now. That vaccinated people are less contagious than unvaccinated people? Come on. Put one vaccinated without symptoms in a group of ten people and he/she infects them all. That should be obvious by now, right? Hence they are called super spreaders.
Next.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Dr. Ryan Cole has countless examples of these clots. There is also an aussie doctor who has been collecting them. It seems as though spike proteins can cause the clotting process even in the absence of platelets.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Next.

yeah... I look forward to the day a bitchute sourced post doesn't rely on click-bait sensationalism. It seems today is not that day ...

Maybe I shouldn't hold my hopes so high...

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I now have family members showing signs of adverse reactions after taking the jabs. It's a really bad feeling being the only one who refused it. If my wife, my kids and grandkids got the bad batches I could find myself alone before long. There was just no talking them out it especially when you have a DIL who happens to be a nurse on the covid ward. I've lost several old friends this year already. Not good at all.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 2-8-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I now have family members showing signs of adverse reactions after taking the jabs. It's a really bad feeling being the only one who refused it. If my wife, my kids and grandkids got the bad batches I could find myself alone before long. There was just no talking them out it especially when you have a DIL who happens to be a nurse on the covid ward. I've lost several old friends this year already. Not good at all.

There are detox strategies people are using with some success. Did you look the batches up on howbad.info? A batch with very low side effects is likely placebo. Some people get lucky with those.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

just a new twist on the chem-trails disease Morgellens... the fibers migrated from under skin into blood vessels no doubt

www.bing.com... NTA1&PC=EDGEDB
edit on nd31165945330202152022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I get where you are coming from, but having had a clot post 2nd dose, I can say many do fully recover, though as my community support team reiterated we are our own best doctors and our own best therapists as the professionals are still all at sea as to how to help. they are still learning which is why I'm part way through writing a book on this journey.

bottom line is I have gone from thinking I have only weeks or at best months left to live to thinking its perhaps +75 more years and we know this is a bigger issue that any let on as treatments like Thrombectomy start to become the norm for the same reason plastic surgery did post world wars the scale of need is exists and not just in the elderly.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
I took the time to read your links and don't see what all this has to do with blood clots. First, your links are out dated. A year is too long to be current. The pendulum is swinging the other way now. That vaccinated people are less contagious than unvaccinated people? Come on. Put one vaccinated without symptoms in a group of ten people and he/she infects them all. That should be obvious by now, right? Hence they are called super spreaders.
Next.

definitely. That's exactly what happened to me. My family all got vaxxed, I told them it's already proving to do nothing... they think I'm a crackpot, get vaxxed. Come home... few weeks later... BAM, I'm doing the covid 2-step like the rest of the baboons. :/ (I don't go out in public... especially through those covid years)

Also, I have two sisters. Polar opposites.

Each with a family... but totally different viewpoints/lifestyles. One sister has a white family and we sometimes think they're neo-nazis/junkies due to some questionable things best not to talk about. The other sister is into hip hop/r'n'b... has a black boyfriend... live together, have kids, all that mundane stuff, different lifestyle.

- The white family are extremely skeptical towards the multicultural, governmental based paradigms that allows social equality and entitlements based on race. I call them trailer trash redneck types but that isn't PC so whatever... they've been 100% anti-vax. *they eat up conspiracy theories for breakfast and poop it out on their facebook

- The blacker family... or mulatto whatever.... buy into the mainstream thing. Like they're farming simpsons-colored uncle toms, soda drinking (I think they have IV packs of Mt. Dew being administered in their diabetic bodies 24/7), Bojangles fried chicken eating lifestyle (more miscarriages than a Mao Zedong family barbecue being held in an agent orange flavored rice patty). These guys STAYED covid infested throughout the pandemic/corona party. My family stayed away from them like the plague... I wouldn't even message them, I'd just look through the obituaries section in the paper for their names. They all got vaxxed and I think kept getting shots like it was free refills at Golden Corral.

So yeah... the vaccine definitely works. If you're trying to get nominated for a Darwin Award.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
Next.

The links aren't outdated, they cover when vaxxing started so they show how it had an effect. If you want data for 2022 then just follow the links on those pages, same for 2019. Just follow the links.

Source on vaccinated people being more contagious. How is that even biologically posible?

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Dr. Ryan Cole has countless examples of these clots. There is also an aussie doctor who has been collecting them. It seems as though spike proteins can cause the clotting process even in the absence of platelets.

And yet you're comment doesn't include a link to where his data can be found, and you don't even name the Australian, let alone link to their data.

It's worth noting that the spike protein is functionally identical to the one in Covid itself, so it would be more likely that Covid was the cause in anyone who hadn't been vaxxed in the last month, as the spike proteins in the vax don't last very long.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

You're vax card should have the batch number on it.

If you really did get a bad batch then it's absolutely your duty to report that number to the authorities.

To be safe, post it here as well, so if you are silenced by the state we can see what it is.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MikhailBakunin

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Next.

yeah... I look forward to the day a bitchute sourced post doesn't rely on click-bait sensationalism. It seems today is not that day ...

Maybe I shouldn't hold my hopes so high...

I wonder how many people look at videos like this then and ask themselves whether they're watching an embalmer preparing a body for burial or a coroner conducting an autopsy?

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   
An interesting point the embalmer makes in this great interview is how healthy and normal the exterior of the body looks, such as the leg, even though he's pulled out those long unnatural strings from the corpse.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join