It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elementary School Promotes Book For Kindergartners About ‘Gender Identity’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It seems to be spreading as the stories keep piling in. Activist are everywhere in the school system pushing their ideology onto your children. In this case, if that little girl likes to play with bugs and mud, she may be a little boy and it is the other child's job to convince the parents of such. I swear, if some teacher in school tries to convince us that our 1st grade grandson is a girl. I am going to lose it.

How do we stop this? This isn't right, almost everyone sane knows it isn't right and our own Government is pushing it.

alphanews.org...

“So today was full of little happy gender euphoria moments,” the teacher said.

The principal at a Minnetonka elementary school recently promoted a book on “gender identity” for kids as young as 5.

Stacey DeCorsey, principal at Excelsior Elementary School in Minnetonka’s public school district, gave a brief video update about the upcoming year on the school’s Facebook page.

DeCorsey plugged a couple books for elementary students to read over the final 40-odd days of summer, including Erica Silverman’s “Jack (Not Jackie).”

“Jack (Not Jackie)” is a picture book written for kids in kindergarten through second grade that attempts to normalize transgenderism. DeCorsey called the book a “phenomenal read” and said it’s being added to the school’s media center.

“In this heartwarming picture book, a big sister realizes that her little sister, Jackie, doesn’t like dresses or fairies — she likes ties and bugs! Will she and her family be able to accept that Jackie identifies more as ‘Jack’?” the book description reads.

“Jack (Not Jackie)” ends with the main character’s older sister and book narrator, Susan, acknowledging that “Jack” is her “brother.”

twitter.com...

Similar to last week's where the "Activist" admits that they have to get them early. The earlier the better if they have a chance of converting them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We need to talk to Preschoolers about Sexuality and Gender because any later is Too Late! Once you get past this age, it is a lot harder to undue the ideas of the Cis-Hetro normative world
edit on 31-7-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Um, what is up with that sign over the door on the elementary school library? ' XXX Large adult section in the back XXX'

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This woman has many issues yet was promoted. It appears the entire family are so so. I have only ever seen one other person with such low life scores. The criminals promote from within. Juts look at this!

Stacy Decorsey , 54

edit on 31-7-2022 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 31-7-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I liked ties and bugs too, but I never thought it was because I should be Andre or Angelo or something.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
When pedos infiltrate the system to be able to get to school children and influence the littler minds, under the communist democrats is all good and right.

Can not wait to see pedophiles been brought to the courts very soon in the near future fighting for their "rights".

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hey!

I'm a girl and I like bugs, cars and war games!

Are they saying I have to look a certain way and exhibit certain sex characteristics?

I have to insist on male pronouns and have surgery to "fit in"?

I'm OFFENDED!

edit on 8/1/22 by GENERAL EYES because: minor edit

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez , she is so proud of those....

I wish George Washington could see this

Enjoying the decline of western civilization yet?
edit on 1-8-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

join