It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triathlete, 27, Becomes 5th Greater Toronto Area Doctor To Die In July

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Directly from the Toronto Sun--This is the 5th doctor, who is also 27 years old and a triathlete no less, to die in the month of July in the greater toronto area. All 5 doctors were extremely heathy and another one also ran marathons. The other 3 were also healthy and very young. Even though they don't know what caused these deaths they are quick to point out, with zero evidence, that:

In all four cases, their hospitals made it clear their deaths “were not related to the COVID-19 vaccine.”

I'm sure it wasn't, much like the kid with cookie crumbs on his mouth that didn't eat the cookies in the cookie jar.

But what the world lost in the sudden and tragic death of Dr. Candace Nayman was a woman who had dedicated her life to the health of children.

The 27-year-old, who was a resident doctor at McMaster Children Hospital in Hamilton, collapsed while swimming as she competed in a triathlon on Sunday. She subsequently died on Thursday.

Friends kept an around-the-clock prayer vigil for the much-loved Nayman who lost her fight and, at her request, had her organs donated to help others.

SOURCE'

edit on 29-7-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Their denials of the correlation with the Covid19 'vaccines' will fall on deaf ears and they will be the laughing stock of the world, soon I hope.

I believe we are in transition of that reality right now. At some point, you have to not only see but believe the writing on the wall regarding the Covid19 'vaccines'.

The vaccine pushers are like horses with blinders and can only see their sick twisted agenda while people are injured and dying all around them.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It seems that you can get over some things with an immune system without too much trouble, but if you lose that ability it is another story.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Comments on that article are interesting. This was a good one.

I'm a healthcare professional. If they try to force another shot on me I will be happy to be fired. I work in Cardiology. I know for a FACT there was a 23 y/o young woman who died from the Pfizer 2nd jab in my city. Multisystemic inflammatory disorder with myocarditis. My friend was her cardiologist and told me so. He reported it to Health Canada almost a year ago and still is not on the Canada health adverse reaction stats. Not to mention the amount of 30ish year old CVA's I have seen in the last year is more than the last 12 years combined. Myocarditis... I saw 0 cases in 12 years now over 20 this year. Autoimmune encephalitis as well. It used to be a once or twice in a career situation. Now I've seen more than I should in 500 years. This system is beyond corrupt. I am ashamed to be a part of it.

This one is my personal favorite:

The vaccines work.

Corpses have 100% immunity.

edit on 29-7-2022 by Zenchuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   

We admit we have no idea what killed this man!

But we damn sure know what didn't kill this man.

Or this man

Or this man

Or this one either.

Nope didn't kill this one either!

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zenchuck

Comments on that article are interesting. This was a good one.

I'm a healthcare professional. If they try to force another shot on me I will be happy to be fired. I work in Cardiology. I know for a FACT there was a 23 y/o young woman who died from the Pfizer 2nd jab in my city. Multisystemic inflammatory disorder with myocarditis. My friend was her cardiologist and told me so. He reported it to Health Canada almost a year ago and still is not on the Canada health adverse reaction stats. Not to mention the amount of 30ish year old CVA's I have seen in the last year is more than the last 12 years combined. Myocarditis... I saw 0 cases in 12 years now over 20 this year. Autoimmune encephalitis as well. It used to be a once or twice in a career situation. Now I've seen more than I should in 500 years. This system is beyond corrupt. I am ashamed to be a part of it.

This one is my personal favorite:

The vaccines work.

Corpses have 100% immunity.

Wow those comments are very telling

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Seems like quite many super healthy individuals got sudden adult death syndrome lately, starting to look like these deaths are accelerating ?

They deny but the reasons are so obvious..

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Vax does works......for slowly deaths upcoming.... start up their life insurance...

Peace ✌🏻

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   

“were not related to the COVID-19 vaccine.”

They are currently pushing the COVID vaccination on the babies and those six months olds with moderna doses. I will remind that vaccinating babies with Moderna or Pfizer is only being driven in Canada.

They are trying heavily to avoid any connections to any possible COVID vaccination.
edit on 29-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

They can deny as much as they can try eventually the truth the will come out now that they are going after healthy babies and children.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Now that they are allowing COVID vaccination with Moderna doses for the babies with the mRNA.
edit on 29-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Yes, this comment is also very enlightening. Shows why the stats on vaccine injuries is just plain wrong.

C S I'm a healthcare professional. If they try to force another shot on me I will be happy to be fired. I work in Cardiology. I know for a FACT there was a 23 y/o young woman who died from the Pfizer 2nd jab in my city. Multisystemic inflammatory disorder with myocarditis. My friend was her cardiologist and told me so. He reported it to Health Canada almost a year ago and still is not on the Canada health adverse reaction stats. Not to mention the amount of 30ish year old CVA's I have seen in the last year is more than the last 12 years combined. Myocarditis... I saw 0 cases in 12 years now over 20 this year. Autoimmune encephalitis as well. It used to be a once or twice in a career situation. Now I've seen more than I should in 500 years. This system is beyond corrupt. I am ashamed to be a part of it.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
As long as the mass media on a global scale continues to maintain this incredible censorship, sites like ATS will continue to take over. Thank you for posting.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   
There are many here on ATS that pushed the jab as well. It’s to bad most created new accounts because they’re cowards that can’t admit when they’re wrong. Hell, the only ones left are the ones that just aren’t smart enough to understand they were wrong and continue to push it.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
120,000 people died in Ontario in the last year.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

It just..coincidence

33 Dead & Sick Friends Since Our Wedding Only 8 Months Ago. All 33 Vaxxed. A "Vaccine Death & Disease Cluster."

Wtf? It just....doesn't sounds right. What causes that? Super radiation 5g wave nearby among clusters vaxxed?
edit on 29-7-2022 by whiteblack because: Fixed quote. BTW, stay away covid vax.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
120,000 people died in Ontario in the last year.

All healthy, within the same week and at the same hospital?

How many were old and not healthy?

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

So why bother locking people up for getting viral infection? Seems to be a very similar all cause rate

top topics

join