It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEJM Study - Unvaccinated COVID Patients Are Contagious for LESS Time Than those Vaxed or Boosted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
We have all observed "fully vaccinated" as well as "boosted" people getting COVID multiple times in a row, like Dr. Fauci. Still, the media drills into us that the "vaccine" is necessary to get over and over again because it will give us some sort of protection. While many of us have known for at least a year that something was very wrong with the mRNA vaccines, many others are hypnotized by mass formation and the mainstream media. A new study by the New England Journal of Medicine shows that unvaccinated people clear the virus faster than "fully vaccinated" or "boosted" people do.

The article referenced mentions that previous studies including this one are censored on social media, presumably because they don't fit the narrative and because of the massive marketing campaigns of big pharma. I think we can agree that is a euphemism for corporate capture of the CDC and big tech.

Regarding positive PCR tests, within the first 10 days of contracting the virus 68.75 percent of unvaccinated subjects were no longer contagious. In contrast, just 29.72 percent of vaccinated and 38.46 percent of boosted people were no longer contagious.

Fifteen days into the study, 93.75 percent and 92.31 percent of unvaccinated and boosted people, respectively, were no longer contagious; however, just 78.38 percent of vaccinated people weren’t contagious.

The study follows a host of similar reports and anlayses conducted by researchers who deduced similar conclusions that undercut the efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines.

Natural immunity has also proven to be superior in fighting against the initial infection of COVID-19.

SOURCE

SOURCE STUDY

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
In contrast, just 29.72 percent of vaccinated and 38.46 percent of boosted people were no longer contagious.

Now doesn't that agree with the statement that the vaccine's are actually random liquids? I mean we've kinda been saying that for a long time that no two vials of vaccine was created equal. So there's a chance a good % of that boosted people who aren't contagious actually had 'false vaccines'. But there's other variables, as most people definitely don't have the same metabolism, or immune strength. So I'm not 100% sure how they actually accounted for all of that.

Ontop of which wasn't pcr tests unreliable and diagnosed kiwi as having covid. Or essentially anyone who consumed anything 'acidic' prior to testing.
I mean yeah, don't get me wrong i'm against the vaccine in every way shape and form. But realistically this test doesn't really tell us anything 'new'. Because it is 100% unreliable.
kiwi and more test positive
(I just grabbed first link there's 1000s - but this one actually has a video with 3 witnesses to the test being done)

So that alone could be why this study is 'hushed', as there's no real basis for it. But that's not to say that it won't be used against the unvaccinated.
edit on 26-7-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ever since Trump was "voted" out, I think the vaccine manufacturers changed the formulas and added "secret" material because they were told to and they could get away with it. Trump re-elected would have produced a different actually "real" vaccine. 😎

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Marek's, a leaky vaccine, and chickens with a far less lethal virus.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It literally baffles the crap out of me how the whole world has somehow been convinced that ANYTHING man makes is going to be superior to our God given aptitude.

This is literally the lesson of the Tower of Babel. Whether you take it religiously, or philosophically…hubris is at the core of our own destruction.

Are we as intelligent people really going let a small group of evil men and women convince the rest of us that we can’t survive an illness without them?

It’s absurd, the very purveyors of eugenics and population reduction are somehow insanely concerned with our SURVIVAL?

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Its not that weird because its not like people all of the sudden think and act in one way or another,

This is generations of brainwashing and conditioning, programming, to get them lined up when they are meant to.

We have not been independent beings for a long time, they have imprisoned us in our own mind.

Pretty much game over man.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

We often forget that the ritualistic or symbolic choice is important.

This is why it does not matter what studies come up, they could say in the news tomorrow, that the shot is not safe and is indeed a bad idea to take it.

People would still get injected with them, because they have been programmed to make the wrong choice, or i guess evil is a better word for it.

Choose evil.

This is what they want us to do.

Why?

I have no idea, it would not surprise me if this has some otherworldly elements mixed in. Maybe they want to rot our souls or something.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   

You could be forgiven for thinking the vaccines are designed to spread the virus. Can't imagine what the motive for that could be$$$

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Am I reading something wrong from the study? The following does not agree with the title of your OP…

From the source study

Although vaccination has been shown to reduce the incidence of infection and the severity of disease, we did not find large differences in the median duration of viral shedding among participants who were unvaccinated, those who were vaccinated but not boosted, and those who were vaccinated and boosted.

top topics

join