It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seventy four percent of women vaccinated miscarry

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PMNOrlando
a reply to: LABTECH767

I totally agree. It may already be too late. Any UNjabbed people will need to #1 Not Turn Gay, #2 seek out a Pure Blood mate. But as you said, it may already be too late. —- I have a Teenage Daughter and she has been dating a wonderful young man for almost a year. Both started out as Pure Bloods, but they his Mother made him get jabbed and within a week he was sick as a dog. Of course I can’t forbid my daughter from seeing him anymore. It’s so sad to see these clueless parents force their children to get these Bioweapon shots that will ultimately kill them.

Lols... Dude.. "Pure blood"? Really? Lols...

PA

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: ScepticScot

You can parrot all the WHO CDC garbage but they are not the facts they are the spin. www.bitchute.com...

Lol, and you continue to post Bitchute videos as FACT... I know who's info I'm going with, and it aint yours...

PA

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Then why are actual birth rates dropping all around the vaxed world?

They're not... This has been clearly shown many times...

the only place talking about this is nutters on Bitchute...

Do you not think some independant media outlet would have picked up on this pretty quickly if it were true?

Use your common sense man...

PA

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

a reply to: InnerSpeciesPredator

It was hidden in the depths of the New Englands journal of medicine data. This is undeniable factual evidence from their own sources. The first and second trimesters were about eighty-four percent, and the placenta cannot deal with spike proteins. Looks like too much inflammation to hold the Fetus.
Interesting in that China the birth rates have fallen off a cliff.

It's the same spike protein in vanilla covid, so presumably your going to tell me that it has the same effect

Plus, link to NEJ article please.

He wont link the actual article as says the opposite of what he claiming.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Sometimes I feel like you, I, Arghzombies and OldCarpy2 are the only sane people on this site...

I long for the glory days of ATS...

I also long for the days when the majority of people had common sense...

PA
edit on 29-7-2022 by PerfectAnomoly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Deleted.

edit on 30-7-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This is precisely why they didn't include pregnant women in trials.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

originally posted by: PMNOrlando
a reply to: LABTECH767

I totally agree. It may already be too late. Any UNjabbed people will need to #1 Not Turn Gay, #2 seek out a Pure Blood mate. But as you said, it may already be too late. —- I have a Teenage Daughter and she has been dating a wonderful young man for almost a year. Both started out as Pure Bloods, but they his Mother made him get jabbed and within a week he was sick as a dog. Of course I can’t forbid my daughter from seeing him anymore. It’s so sad to see these clueless parents force their children to get these Bioweapon shots that will ultimately kill them.

Lols... Dude.. "Pure blood"? Really? Lols...

PA

Lol.."pure bloods"..hahahaha, It's like some are living in a fantasy vampire movie..lololol
edit on 30-7-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

Your definition of common sense and mine is strangely totally different. Common sense told me that a nonvaccine pushed by a Eugenicist would need more scrutiny, along with the company that was pushing it, who have paid out billions to people who would rather have their health back. Your arguments are off-the-cuff opinions, backed up by personal slighting, and attacking one of the very few uncensored sources of information. Good luck.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join