It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part of the No-Covid Club? You’ve likely been infected without knowing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Which are the PRC tests?

3 days after I tested, my girlfriend tested at the hospital and was positive after not having it show on the at home tests we took, but she got way sicker than I did.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

About 7 months ago I was in rehab and tested positive for this carp! About 6 other people did as well. None of us showed any symptoms or even felt a little bad at all! I was pissed about this because I had to quarantine and was treated like a leapor. I refuse to get the jab, my sister did and got the cervesa bug about 2 weeks later. I’ve been calling BS since this started, and still feel that way. This was done on purpose to wreck the US economy and to line the pockets of the elite.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: ChiefD
I know 100% I haven't had covid. I know this because my husband was admitted to a nursing home two weeks before everything started shutting down in March 2020. He was tested once or twice a week for the last 2+ years. Every time I visited him (once a week) I had to be tested before I could see him. If I would ever had covid, he would have gotten it, as he is 70 years old and has a lot of medical problems. We've both been fully vaccinated and boosted. I rapid test myself regularly, and have never had a positive test. So yeah, it is possible to never have had covid. I'm careful, not fearful. I just use common sense. I have been to several large gatherings indoors, and always test myself before and after.

I take supplements that boost my immune system and walk regularly, as well as get a good night's sleep. This keeps my immune system strong. So to make a blanket statement that everyone has had covid is not the least bit accurate.

I've never been 'vaccinated' or 'boosted', never 'socially distanced' myself, never wore a mask(maybe 2 weeks when it was mandatory to enter a supermarket) , I'm not careful , nor fearful , and never tested myself. Never had covid. Oh & I barely take supplements, maybe vit-d when I remember. Oh & I have been to large gatherings indoor (they're called busy stores).

I just spent last week inside a 10 foot by 10 foot copper room (faraday cage) with someone who tested positive for covid the day after we finished working. It's been 5 days now since I last saw him, and 10 since I first saw him. I don't have covid... I hope

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I have tested a few times and always negative. I have been exposed by coworkers and by husband. Still not gotten it. I have had a couple minor colds, but those were also negative tests.
edit on 25-7-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I finally caught it, doesn't matter who you are, what precautions you take or how healthy you are, if you're around enough people even if you don't want to be over time you'll get it sooner or later. I wouldn't recommend older people catch this though.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Remember back in late 2019 when Elon Musk did what many of us wanted to do but couldn't afford?

He took 4 years in one day, same place, same test, same tech performing it.

Yep came back positive, two came back negative. Press was all a-Twitter not saying the obvious ("These tests are bovine feces!), but we're ringing their hands about what it might mean for the Space X program if Elon was infected.

It's all bovine feces, people.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

I do everything you do except take the jab. I will never take the jab. NEVER. I caught a cold the other day from my young granddaughter (2.5 yr). Normal cold, couple of days later Creepy Joe tested positive with Covid. The news state he had certain symptoms - exactly what I had. I took the free government covid test. Negative, took it again the next day. Negative. Supposedly Creepy Joe has the new BA.5 variant, (I believe its a sham to keep out of the public spotlight after a disastrous Middle East trip) then covid isn't much worse than a cold. Eff the mask mandates, eff the jabs, get healthy and live your life.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectweaponinc
This was done on purpose to wreck the US economy and to line the pockets of the elite.

It was new way to politically assassinate an elected official. A b u l l e t would have made DJT a martyr but this "pandemic" covers their ass. The J6 committee is in place to destroy him (and his family) to ensure he can't run again. A second Trump presidency, i believe, the gloves come off and the swamp draining will commence. (Now that he knows who the real swamp rats are. It's massive.)

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectweaponinc

About 7 months ago I was in rehab and tested positive for this carp! About 6 other people did as well. None of us showed any symptoms or even felt a little bad at all! I was pissed about this because I had to quarantine and was treated like a leapor. I refuse to get the jab, my sister did and got the cervesa bug about 2 weeks later. I’ve been calling BS since this started, and still feel that way. This was done on purpose to wreck the US economy and to line the pockets of the elite.

Yup, the largest wealth transfer in history to the ultra rich

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Why would the vaccine need to be reformulated for it to cause the virus to mutate against immunity at this time? It is not yet 100% ineffective.
edit on 26 7 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

My baby grand daughter blessed me with an anti covid bubble
from the bubble machine I bought her. So far I have to praise
her method. If the immunity persists we may allow others to
take part in her alternative. I'll update this thread.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I never had the Covid(=Flu)
and if any one did realy have it,
then the Gov put it out there.

only some one totaly insane would jab most of the world.
if some thing goes wroung we lose big.
and it has gone wroung.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

'It's all bovine feces, people."

On that I would agree. But not in a nice way.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join