It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Records First Two CHILD Monkeypox Cases

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

the other is in an infant who is not a U.S. resident and was 'transiting through' Washington D.C.

I take that to mean illegal immigrant.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It's more than likely just chicken pox, but given the spread reports from the media, maybe those households should be looked at for "other reasons".

I'm hoping that they did a PCR test to confirm it is monkeypox before scaring all the parents of young children in the U.S.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I remember the push to freak us all out over AIDS back when I was in school. It was known then to be primarily a disease of those who had homosexual sex and those who were IV needle users, but they swore up and down it was only a matter of time before it was going to run rampant in the heterosexual community too.

It was a massive campaign all through my 4th and 5th grade years.

It also never materialized. That doesn't mean you can't get it through heterosexual contact, but it is probably a combination of factors: heterosexual sex is slightly less risky (less likely to cause the required exchange of fluids for infection although not safe at all), heterosexual sexual behavior is a bit less promiscuous on average so heterosexuals have less sex partners less frequently, heterosexuals are more likely to be monogamous once in relationships ending the promiscuity.
edit on 23-7-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I joke because this "Monkey Pox" situation is nothing but fear mongering for control, and we all can see it.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Considering how monkeypox was able to take off here, I'm wondering if we will see marburg next.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

With an incubation period of 2-21 days, Marburg is a Lockdown boys wet dream of a pandemic. Two weeks to fatten the curve, not with Marburg it's a full on three weeks.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

To further complicate things, viable marburg can often be found for up to 12 months in the semen of those lucky enough to recover.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Between that and the Zika outbreak a few years ago, it would almost seem like someone is trying to prevent the population from happening.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Where's good ole' Bill Gates and his vaccine brigade to tackle this one? Oh that's right he's too busy planning with the rest of the NWO how to eliminate the "undesirables" from the planet. We should all bow down to our "real masters" by this point before we loose are lower extremities to a different irradiated disease from futures past...

Total sarcasm BTW...

Sad they still think they can control us through fear mongering...

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If you identify as anything other than what you are and are gay….mask up. The rest of us can’t tell since you are all poly whatever the hell.
edit on 23-7-2022 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'm not gay, don't hang around in bathhouses, I don't bang strange, so I'll just take my chances!

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Imagine if WHO, Liberals only advocated on safety and sex for every adult.....
But instated they arent doing that.

edit on 23-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: vonclod

Imagine if WHO, Liberals only advocated on safety and sex for every adult.....
But instated they arent doing that.

Ya, I don't know what any of these people are doing. Loose nuts behind the wheel.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I'm not gay, don't hang around in bathhouses, I don't bang strange, so I'll just take my chances!

Nope. Just like with the 'Rona, you have to do all the things to protect the vulnerable from themselves somehow. Don't ask!

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Nope. Just like with the 'Rona, you have to do all the things to protect the vulnerable from themselves somehow. Don't ask!

I played along with covid, as much as legally required, I'm done playing along for this crap

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I played along with covid, as much as legally required, I'm done playing along for this crap

Agreed. I went along to get along, but I'm pretty tired of it. I can think of a very few situations where I would play along for this now.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: HUBE007
What god forsaken place do you live that taxes 50% of your income?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Aug 7, 2022

In case you need this reminder...

The EVIL SATAN-OWNED people in charge of this country, the medical field, and the media, have total DISDAIN and DISRESPECT for ALL OF US!

None of them mention during their Monkeypox discussions, advice, coverage, that:

NOT ONE PERSON HAS DIED FROM MONKEYPOX IN THE USA.

MonkeyPox is less lethal than riding in a car: www.verifythis.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join