It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Records First Two CHILD Monkeypox Cases

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I guess it was just a matter of time. Once children start passing this around it is game over and there is no way to prevent a full outbreak. Guess what time it is folks..... It is vaccine time!

Roll out those smallpox vaccines because everyone is going to need them again. They should have rolled them out and made them available to the gay community weeks ago since that is where it has been spreading.

We are now jumping the shark. Once it hits schools, it is over.

US records first two CHILD monkeypox cases: California toddler and an infant in D.C. were likely infected by 'household contacts' and both had contact with gay or bisexual men, CDC chief says

www.dailymail.co.uk...

One is a toddler from California; the other is in an infant who is not a U.S. resident and was 'transiting through' Washington D.C. Neither had contact with each other.

Health officials said both children were 'doing well', but warned children under the age of eight are at high risk of severe monkeypox.

It is thought both children likely caught the virus from 'household contacts'.

Dr Rochelle Walensky said the children both had contact with gay or bisexual men — the community where most cases are being detected in the current outbreak.

They are the first cases among children to be detected in America. There are currently more than 2,500 cases of monkeypox in the U.S. — the second biggest outbreak in the world behind only Spain with 3,000.

'Both of these are traced back to individuals who come from the men-who-have-sex-with-men community, the gay men's community.'

She added that these cases have been on the whole 'adjacent to the community most at risk'.

They added: 'Monkeypox spreads through close skin-to-skin contact, which — in the case of children — could include hugging, cuddling, feeding, as well as through shared items such as towels, bedding, cups and utensils.'

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I just posted the same article inforluker,

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
MonkeyPox is now officially a WHO-declared GLOBAL HEALTH EMERGENCY!

Source: www.foxnews.com...

All intimacy must cease...immediately.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
where are our "elected leaders"? What a joke this country has become. so sad...

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
We are now jumping the shark. Once it hits schools, it is over.

US records first two CHILD monkeypox cases: California toddler and an infant in D.C. were likely infected by 'household contacts' and both had contact with gay or bisexual men, CDC chief says

'Both of these are traced back to individuals who come from the men-who-have-sex-with-men community, the gay men's community.'

Does this mean mandatory masking for all Gay folk?

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Here's some real info before you all panic!

www.nejm.org...

We report 528 infections diagnosed between April 27 and June 24, 2022, at 43 sites in 16 countries. Overall, 98% of the persons with infection were gay or bisexual men, 75% were White, and 41% had human immunodeficiency virus infection; the median age was 38 years. Transmission was suspected to have occurred through sexual activity in 95% of the persons with infection. In this case series, 95% of the persons presented with a rash (with 64% having

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
MonkeyPox is now officially a WHO-declared GLOBAL HEALTH EMERGENCY!

Source: www.foxnews.com...

All intimacy must cease...immediately.

When I was younger and drinking.... we used to make jokes about "body rubbers" or body condoms.

I wouldn't touch that with a body rubber dude!

One rubber isn't enough, you better slap on 3 or 4!

edit on 23-7-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Is this spread sexually, or not?

How is it that gay and bisexual men are catching the pox, but the two toddlers got it from "hugging "? Riiiight

We're being mislead.
edit on 23-7-2022 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2022 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

We're being mislead.

Currently, that is the main source of transmission but since you can get it by skin to skin contact, that can quickly change.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUBE007
where are our "elected leaders"? What a joke this country has become. so sad...

They are waiting to announce mail in voting for the mid-terms.

Fraud Time!

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I wonder if HIV and AIDS cases/deaths will disappear over the next 12 months...🤔

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Sadly you are correct. Wonder if they will try the same tactics now that the gig is up? They more than likely will since Soros has successfully implemented enough liberal D.A's on the tit across the country to stifle it and EVEN ADDRESS it post election.

What a sham! How bout no government for a while? I bet if us Americans got to keep more than $.50 out of every dollar we earned we would be able to support ourselves with our own food water power etc.. But then again lobbyist run things and determine policy not the actual diptards on the ballots.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
To maximize authority, the Authorities need to get the Monkeypox pandemic off the "gay only" tag and on the "Universal" cart.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Hmmmm....

Covid.
Monkey pox.
Polio is back....

Anybody seen a spooky guy riding a horse ? Usually has 3 of his buddies along, so should be easy to spot.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Hmmmm....

Covid.
Monkey pox.
Polio is back....

Anybody seen a spooky guy riding a horse ? Usually has 3 of his buddies along, so should be easy to spot.

Almost time I think. The birth pains have started.

See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.”

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Yep, gonna need some experiment safe and effective vaccines that require zero testing and use mRNA tech. Gonna need everyone to get them immediately or be fired. And make sure to get your 90 booster and 90 covid booster and 90 flu boosters.

How did people ever survive before having 72 childhood vaccines and 800 boosters for extinct viruses?

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

How is it that gay and bisexual men are catching the pox, but the two toddlers got it from "hugging "? Riiiight

We're being mislead.

You are likely right. My Bull s* meter is rocking me on this one. How does a booty swap virus get in babies if it wasn't planted?

They just don't get exposed in a million years to that at their age. Either a big fat lie, or someone infected them on purpose!

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

edit on 600000011America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: wouldn't post

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

The period covered in that report ended on June 24th. As of yesterday, we are up to 2891 confirmed cases in the U.S. But the cases are still predominantly being found in men who have sex with men. The cases so far are what I'll call atypical monkeypox cases, meaning that we are not seeing head-to-toe lesions, but they are isolated to one or two regions of the body, primarily the genital regions. Most people only have one or two pox, and they often aren't even really pox but rather an ulcer or a crater. The typical flu-like symptoms are also not often seen in this outbreak. Based on what I've seen occur so far in this outbreak, I find it more than weird at this time that an infant and a toddler have it.
edit on 23 7 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

So getting the "Monkey Pox" vaccine is like announcing that you're most likely white and gay. Thats weird.

a reply to: DAVID64

You mean like Clint Eastwood telling Chuck Norris what to do to himself type of horsemen?

Maybe...

originally posted by: tamusan
I find it more than weird at this time that an infant and a toddler have it.

It's more than likely just chicken pox, but given the spread reports from the media, maybe those households should be looked at for "other reasons".
edit on 23-7-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join