It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C19 booster shots are crucial, according to "Experts Say"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Here they go with the excuses and justification for needing boosters according to the experts the booster shots are crucial to maintain the body's immunity to infection?

Despite the facts that there are those who were boosted four times and some who were boosted with three boosters they still managed to get infected and some ended being sick?

In both of these articles and supposed study if you haven't noticed what is missing is the data on the fact that the C19 vaccine protection efficiency.

COVID-19 booster shots are crucial, according to a Yale study

Even with limited supply, experts say new COVID vaccine will still save lives

"It is important to remember that natural immunity and vaccination are not mutually exclusive," said Jeffrey Townsend, the Elihu Professor of Biostatistics at Yale School of Public Health and the study’s lead author. "Many people will have partial immunity from multiple sources, so understanding the relative durability is key to deciding when to provide a boost to your immune system."

In some places like in Canada if you want maintain your immunity you would need to be boosted at least every 9 months or in some places every 4 months.

Amusing how in these articles these so called experts seem to ignore the fact that these vaxs have a low efficiency.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
They are crucial for big pharma profits and for depopulation. There I fixed it.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Quite a lot of nonsense from these experts who are pushing the boosters quite heavily.
lets not forget that according to the Israeli data they found that the so called protection dropped to 50% to 40% after four booster doses.

The study found that while mRNA vaccines produce more antibodies at peak production and therefore more protection than natural infection would, the viral vector vaccines produce approximately the same amount of antibodies as natural infection at peak capacity

This is called desperation just to brush up on their sale pitch for the booster shots that likely are going to end up getting wasted as much as the swine doses.

edit on 22-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
And yet, if all you have is the vax, you don't have the extra "natural immunity" part. perhaps this is now become a "pandemic of the uninfected!". All who haven't had the vid yet need to pack their sh!t, they are fired and can no longer travel. (kidding, only a super dickface would be like that)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
You all know that pharma is paying top dollars to this shills in order to have their crap backed by soo called experts.

That is how it works, give me the money I say anything you want.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If you are vaxed and have four boosters or whatever and still able managed to get re infected despite all the pre cautions.

I would have serious questions with those who are pushing these boosters.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It's crucial for kids who have zero risk from covid.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Looks like they got rid of the commenting sections from those articles looks like they didn't like the responses.

edit on 22-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: network dude

If you are vaxed and have four boosters or whatever and still able managed to get re infected despite all the pre cautions.

I would have serious questions with those who are pushing these boosters.

If you have the vax, you won't get as sick as you would have without the vax. Please don't ask how they know, because they don't. there is literally no way to measure that on an individual level. None.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
With something this important and devastating, you would think we could trust the .gov experts wouldn'tcha 😁

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
In nature, it's survival of the fittest to preserve the species. It's been man's way to save everybody at all costs, even at the expense of weakening the human species. I'm not saying that's a bad thing to do by any means; just saying ALL actions have consequences, and the human gene pool is getting weaker every generation.

The weaker mankind's physiology becomes, wouldn't it stand to reason that once benign viruses will be more likely to become life threatening?

One things for sure; only the hardiest among us are going to survive the onslaught of diseases pollution that is becoming the norm.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It's crucial to get boosted because vaccines have a shelf life and the Pharmaceutical companies aren't seeing the projected profits if they would have had better compliance.

It's everybody's fault who isn't getting boosted...

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

The medical schools, and especially Yale, are bought and paid for by big pharma. A 5 minute online search will prove that.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

The medical schools, and especially Yale, are bought and paid for by big pharma. A 5 minute online search will prove that.

Exactly and yes the industry should pour monies into universities, what sucks is they then wield too much influence over the universities.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
"Crucial"
"Experts"
No, I refuse to get a booster. There are no "experts".
I'd rather take my vitamins and herbal supplements along with my cbd to keep me healthy. But, I'm no "expert".

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Not crucial to me, not one bit..only for those with one foot in the grave.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It's like that terrible movie that shoots spinning magnetic discs at you when you run and it chops your head off.
...Except they are inside your body and brain now.
Probably activates with 5g or shill-on musks satellite litter project.
Lmoa
No refunds

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   

The way things seem to be panning out there won't be anyone left to make them accountable, If the next wave of Globalists gets in they will push the narrative a lot harder. Even Sri Lanka has a NWO new president and they have to show Q cards for rationed gas.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
COVID is so 2020.

The population of most western countries has reached DGAF status with COVID.

I am one of those people.

COVID was a massive, massive lie.

The vaccines were massively ineffective in terms of improving COVID outcomes.

But, one good thing did come out of it.

If I see someone wearing a mask I immediately know they are a woke, world-fearing, non-thinking sheep.

Makes it easier for me to avoid to short end of the human curve.

I’m sour this morning. Accurate, but sour.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Boosters are so important when prior Omicron infection carries better resistence for you.

That was according to Nature of all places.

The Omicron BA.4 and BA.5 subvariants of SARS-CoV-2 have proven to be stealthier at evading people’s immune defences than all of their predecessors.

But recent research shows that previous infection with an older variant (such as Alpha, Beta or Delta) offers some protection against reinfection with BA.4 or BA.5, and that a prior Omicron infection is substantially more effective. That was the conclusion of a study that evaluated all of Qatar’s COVID-19 cases since the wave of BA.4 and BA.5 infections began1.

The work, which was posted on the medRxiv preprint server on 12 July and has not yet been peer reviewed, feeds into broader research on “how different immunities combine with each other”, says study co-author Laith Abu-Raddad, an infectious-disease epidemiologist at Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar in Doha.

The numbers are higher than what is seen in previously vaccinated patients.

Then there is question of immune fatigue from constantly receiving boosters which would make you more vulnerable all the way across.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join