It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study authors and experts say research on mRNA vaccines is being misinterpreted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The more AP defends the mRNA vaccination the more it rises questions than it answers.

Lets ignore the fact that Pfizer tried to hide the data on their vaccines for 75 years.
Most of MSM outlets are ignoring that.

There is still no long term safety being released as that could sevearl years.
Yet they still keep going with the nonsense safe they are without a long term safety study.

S wedish study on COVID vaccines and DNA misinterpreted

Why do people need boosters every 9 months to "update" ?

The MSM says dont ask questions just believe us and our "Experts"

edit on 20-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The question you gotta ask yourself is why are they so desperate to continuously inject you so much? Last year the threat of losing your job made many conform. But now? They are "behind" on their boosters.

The virus is weakened and cold like. It's not an emergency. No approved form of the vaccine exists in the US, its still EUA, to protect them from lawsuits.

Why do they want it so bad? It seems like there is more to it than profit.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

The high-pressure techniques used to get every man, woman and infant vaccinated is alarming for anybody who's ever studied government experiments on unsuspecting citizens. This smacks of 'consensual' genocide.

It sure does! With statistics showing the vaccinated can easily become infected with C19, are they more susceptible to other viruses? Is the increased incidence of cancer in the vaccinated a noting burger? Are the thousands who have been vaccine injured more susceptible to other diseases? Will those who developed myocarditis at increased risk of future problems? Is the damage caused by blood clots a one-and-done, or continuing?

So many questions will need years of study to answer- and not by the 'official' government paid scientists.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 20-7-2022 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The interpretations people do of the evidence...both ways...gets messed up. Any virus can mutate a cell, but the cell usually dies and is destroyed by the immune system and that destruction actually triggers the immune system to fight the virus.

I would suppose the same thing goes on in the mRNA vaccines, the cells get messed up and die then their death creates immunity by triggering specialized T cells to clean up the mess.

There have not been any proper studies that I have read. Summarizations are made by the agencies that exclude actual real world evidence that is applied properly to access upcoming problems. This is the worst medical treatment I have personally researched, it seems they spend a lot of time covering up tracks and twisting the evidence to say what they want it to show.

I do not think the side effects are being interpreted properly myself, but this is my opinion. Seems like there are way too many coverups being made by people high up who jumped the gun in approving this vaccine technology. Way more people are getting negative side effects than would have ever been allowable in years gone by.....

This is just my opinion from researching things..everyone is entitled to have an opinion yet, maybe not in a few years but right now we can still have opinions. I do not have any medical certifications to worry about losing, someone who is in the medical field could lose their shirt if their opinion does not match what the top dogs are pooping out.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
The question you gotta ask yourself is why are they so desperate to continuously inject you so much? Last year the threat of losing your job made many conform. But now? They are "behind" on their boosters.

The virus is weakened and cold like. It's not an emergency. No approved form of the vaccine exists in the US, its still EUA, to protect them from lawsuits.

The C-vid and the J-b is more than just profits though. It is a psychological strategy. It is to break the idea that the individual lives an individual life in a governed society. To say symbolically, that unless you allow yourself to be penetrated with an unknown novel substance and allow it to become a part of your identity, then you are no longer a part of the society that you thought you were a part of. It is like the old laws of consummation in marriage - If a woman does not allow penetration, then the marriage (the acceptance of a union by society) is illegitimate.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon
I am not a number, I am a free man!
People don't talk of the village enough.

join