It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: Excess mortality ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'm looking for explanations, nothing more, nothing less.
Are the mRNA vaccines safe or not?
I'm not going to argue that they offer good protection against covid during the first months.
What I'm looking at is the excess mortality.
There is still excess mortality in Europe (and perhaps in other parts of the world as well). This is calculated over a five-year monthly period until the end of 2019 (in order to avoid the covid deaths, the following years are not included). That sounds reasonable.
But according to the latest data, there was an average of 6.6 percent excess mortality in May 2022. Average, because the numbers vary greatly from country to country. Why? I don't know, but the differences are huge.
From what I see, there is mainly excess mortality in Portugal, Greece and Iceland. Iceland? Maybe there are too many elderly people there? No, because only 15 percent are elderly. I also exclude a heat wave as an explanation for the excess mortality. What I do know: Just about every adult has been vaccinated (more than once). I do think that Iceland is among the leaders in mrna-vaccinations. And also among the leaders in excess mortality (much more than the average 6.6 percent). Other countries with much higher mortality rates are Portugal and Greece. (Maybe you know the reason for that?) Countries with no excess mortality are countries like Hungary, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Slovakia, Hungary and Croatia ... as far as I know: those are countries that are less obsessed (so to speak) with covid and the mRNA vaccines. I know I must sound biased. And I admit I am biased. But I do my best not to be.
(I wrote this between my two jobs, so I cannot spend a lot of time on ATS, but I will read the reactions ... if there are any :-))
en.wikipedia.org...
ec.europa.eu...

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

In Japan, it is hard to find vaccine related deaths. We now have an outreach ( govt. office ) that is researching side effects, but to my knowledge it isn't on any front page news. I don't know anyone who died or had covid in 2.5 years.
But Japan is seeing a real big increase of infections at the moment.

Here is a site provided by the Japanese govt.

corona.go.jp...

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Boomers are cashing out their life expectancy.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Higher all cause mortality is caused by SADS. SADS is the leading case of death in places like Ontario.

SADS deaths went from a few hundred a year in Ontario to 1500 in 2020 and 3500 in 2021.

Gee I wonder what changed ?

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Are the mRNA vaccines safe or not?

You're not even allowed to ask that question unless you're asking Fauci.

What's that tell ya?

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Referring to the monthly excess mortality curve you referenced, you might notice that the peaks and valleys of the excess mortality rates during the period 1-2020 to 5-2022 pretty well track the peaks and valleys of the COVID infection rate itself. This suggests that the excess mortality rates for the last two years are strongly correlated with COVID infection.

Vaccination didn't start in significant numbers until the beginning of 2021. So obviously, vaccination cannot explain any excess deaths that occurred in 2020. Furthermore, when vaccination did start in 2021, it ramped up at a relatively constant rate until about September at which point it leveled off at around 75% vaccination rate (in the UK), which is about where it has stayed ever since. If excess mortality was being driven by vaccination, you would expect to see a steady increase in excess mortality starting in early 2021 and staying high through the present. The excess mortality plot you referenced does not show that.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The Mortality is controlled by how quickly the undetectable Chimeras in the vaccines embed in Human organs.

They keep them (the Chimeras) undetectable by limiting presence in the injections, that's why they want multiple injections over time.

Humans have many different absorption systems in all the different DNA sequences, hence the Mortality Rates vary widely.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
do you have a source? a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

As each outbreak grows in size, so excess deaths rise.

Even though the case-mortality of the new strains are reducing, they are at the same time becoming more infectious, in an environment where the ancestor strains were already beyond the ability of control over viral epidemic spread.

So 2% less deadly, but affecting 1000's more people = more deaths overall (the numbers in this particular previous sentence are arbitrary, but used to only illustrate a principle).

I think you will find that the variations in mortality align more accurately to the size of host populations to the disease and to the strains prevalent, rather than to vaccination numbers (which for most countries have not reached the population coverage to make any noticeable impact on viral prevalence).

Simple analysis of the numbers of adverse reactions to the vaccines in databases like VAERS, comparing to the number of doses delivered in the database coverage, reveals the vaccines are quite benign.

edit on 20/7/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Even though the case-mortality of the new strains are reducing, they are at the same time becoming more infectious, in an environment where the ancestor strains were already beyond the ability of control over viral epidemic spread.

So 2% less deadly, but affecting 1000's more people = more deaths overall.

Source for 2% less deadly but 1000 times more contagious. Or did you pull that out of you a# to fit your globalist narrative?
edit on 20-7-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: chr0naut

So 2% less deadly, but affecting 1000's more people = more deaths overall.

Source for 2% less deadly but 1000 times more contagious. Or did you pull that out of you a# to fit your globalist narrative?

I pulled it out of my hat to try and explain why deaths are rising but the newer strains are less dangerous.

The actual figures vary such that I don't know of a definitive source that relates this in simple terms. The actual R0 of the new strains is becoming too hard to put a number on, but we can see case numbers, and mortality numbers for different regions.

Apologies.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer
You could be right but infection rates and vaccination in some countries go hand on hand. And why have the countries with the least vaccination ratio (at least in my opinion) even an negative excess mortality?
Btw: how excess mortality would behave if mrna vaccines are the cause: nobody knows.
Thanks anyway, because it s a good reaction. I will keep it in mind.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
I just read that there is doubt about mrna vaccines in the UK. The UK was not included in the link I put forward. But it seems the UK is suffering the same problems. I am not so sure about mrna as you are.

human-synthesis.ghost.io...

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
a reply to: chr0naut
I just read that there is doubt about mrna vaccines in the UK. The UK was not included in the link I put forward. But it seems the UK is suffering the same problems. I am not so sure about mrna as you are.

human-synthesis.ghost.io...

This article was originally from The Epoch Times, which is a generally anti-vax publication headquartered in New York City.

I doubt very much that the article represents anything truthful about the UK.

edit on 21/7/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

join