It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You'll likely catch COVID-19 again and again. Will each round feel milder?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Nice Admitting from CBC regarding reinfections.
Only in Canada you cant leave without vax or boosters.

Only in Canada the Canadian Liberals are still fear mongering when this becoming less than worse of a flu.
Yet they are expecting that all Canadians get vaccinated and are still promoting the boosters when they haven't much to protect agaisnt infections.

They are promoting the boosters giving them more excuses to continue which they help you fight off infections like a boxer.

You'll likely catch COVID-19 again and again. Will each round feel milder?

The other is getting vaccinated, allowing your body to learn about this particular pathogen without facing those risks. (Consider that option like a martial arts lesson, rather than scrapping it out in a surprise fist fight.)

Nothing on neutral immunity...
edit on 17-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

First of all, love the accent.

Secondly, as previously hypothesized by many on this site, it's becoming quite clear that they are creating vaccine "junkies", of sorts. It's profits over people, ALWAYS, in practically every industry. It's not very surprising for most of us I'm sure.

However, are there any members here that are up to date with their jabs and boosters, BUT have elected to NOT get any more related "therapy" should it be "required" again here shortly?

P.s.- Even my doctor, a couple weeks ago, mentioned that she was sick of the booster aspect of the "treatment". She is very sure about the COVID "vaccine" though, (God bless her..🤷🏾‍♂️), but it's the boosters that are wearing her thin.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Great, but we knew this in 2020.

It's always been said that Covid will eventfully become endemic, and that it will become just another seasonal flu or common cold.

The vax just helps us to get there faster.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Had the vaccine,didn't get the boosters.Had it when it first started and it was bad Second time after the jabs was just about as bad Awful for me,some friends have had it and it wasn't too bad.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: vNex92

Great, but we knew this in 2020.

It's always been said that Covid will eventfully become endemic, and that it will become just another seasonal flu or common cold.

The vax just helps us to get there faster.

Here's what I knew in 2020.

Covid was always endemic and was always just another seasonal flu or common cold.

The vax just helps us to be delusional a little more.

(Still remembering the first vids out of China with people dropping dead in the street with blood coming out all orifices, after these vids rapidly disappearing these symptoms never eventuated anywhere else, I knew at that point the severity was nonsense.)

They can promote the vaxs all they want as anyone with any sense should definitely be able to see by now its all not adding up to squat.

As for catching it again and again, I'm still despite never wearing a mask or altering my routine one iota waiting to get it the first time......

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

However, are there any members here that are up to date with their jabs and boosters, BUT have elected to NOT get any more related "therapy" should it be "required" again here shortly?

My husband and I are 3x vax but decided after watching many of our vaxed friends get sick, no more.

One friend had 4th booster and within 24 hrs her heart flooded, kidney's and liver shut down and she nearly died. Docs say her heart was healthy and so were all other organs when the cascade started. They are documenting everything saying that she cascaded into near death for no reason they can find at all except for the 4th vax. That was the clincher for us. She is still weak but finally recovered after a LONG stint in ICU and surgery to drain the excess blood from her heart.

edit on 7/17/22 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
Had the vaccine,didn't get the boosters.Had it when it first started and it was bad Second time after the jabs was just about as bad Awful for me,some friends have had it and it wasn't too bad.

I'm like you. I went in the second round of essential workers here, and both my shots were bad. The first was horrific, and the second was more like COVID was supposed to be.

I haven't touched boosters with a 10' pole after that, but neither have I had COVID, either. I have been mildly ill twice, both times I tested negative more than once. I have also been exposed more than once since. My hubs had it one of those times.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I haven't had any of the shots. I think that I had it in Feb 20. Think I may have had it again at the beginning of last month. I would say that it was defiantly a lighter version.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

It's possible one of the rounds will land you in the hospital, eventually. Just like the FLU, which has done the same over the past 200 years.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Never had covid, never had any 'vaccines' , and never wear a mask

join