It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid mrna and psychology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Gee I wonder who "they" are.

I would assume some girl named Barbara. My name is Joe.

Thank you, Joe.

Whilst I’m flattered, I have no idea who they think I am. Not everyone has multiple secret accounts, perhaps we should be asking who Virtuosa and Ksihkehe is? I mean what sort of names are those? Perhaps they are one and the same but I’m afraid this is my only account.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

I can't think of anyone in my immediate friends and family who is not vaccinated.

That's odd......you wrote this today.....

My daughter and her boyfriend (both never took any shots) are having a rougher time than I did.

.....less than an hour ago, in fact.
edit on 16-7-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: just4fun

I can't think of anyone in my immediate friends and family who is not vaccinated.

That's odd......you wrote this today.....

My daughter and her boyfriend (both never took any shots) are having a rougher time than I did.

If he believed in it at all he would be boosted .

He is coming around

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
since I heard that Ted talk with Musk saying with this MRNA tech they could turn you into a frikin butterfly if they get the gene therapy tech right
I have been against it

This was in 2019 .

I think this is what they are trying to perfect with this mass vax campaign of a product that clearly doesnt work.

They are literally trying to change our DNA
edit on 16-7-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

If you're not already familiar : my suggestion is to go to Bitchute™ and search for Dr. Tom Cowan.

Fair warning : he does have a store, and sometimes peddles products in his vids and podcasts.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

[That's odd......you wrote this today.....

*children aside.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Gee I wonder who "they" are.

I would assume some girl named Barbara. My name is Joe.

Thank you, Joe.

Whilst I’m flattered, I have no idea who they think I am. Not everyone has multiple secret accounts, perhaps we should be asking who Virtuosa and Ksihkehe is? I mean what sort of names are those? Perhaps they are one and the same but I’m afraid this is my only account.

I think he was implying that you and I are the same person. ViRtUoSo definitely has at least one other account, dOcToR sMiTh.

link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
Of course 😊

It's me that has memory issues....I should know that children are not considered immediate family....silly me 😂

link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Someone to play tag with.
You know : jack-up the star-count, give an appearance of legitimacy, despite the thinly disguised veil.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Of course 😊

It's me that has memory issues....I should know that children are not considered immediate family....silly me 😂

I just don't know the vaccination status of anyone's children but my own, therefore I didn't consider them in my statement. One of my 5 kids is vaccinated, the one who is currently sick is not.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Being injected with a technology never before tested on humans, because animal trials didn't meet the standards for the next phase, will certainly have a strain on ones psychology.
The increasing chatter about serious side effects, will become harder to ignore, which won't help either.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So that's 4 immediate family members that have not been vaxed then.

Immediate family is not about other people's children.

edit on 16-7-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I looked into Mrna vaccines BEFORE I got mine. The science seemed legit with what I was taught in biology class in high school. MRNA vaccines are new, but the science is not.

I got vaxed and boosted. Feel fine. Have since the vax. Have not have Covid, but lots of people I know have.

Some were vaccinated, some were not.

So, get vaxed, or don't. It's your body and you do what you feel is right.

But again, some here were saying how people would be dropping like flies. Some claim they already are. All I know is, I'm not seeing it. And EVERYONE I work with has been vaccinated. NOT ONE PROBLEM.

As I have noted previously, I am fully vaccinated and boosted and I am in better health now, as supported by my post-shot medical results, than I was prior to my first vaccine dose.

Despite having no change in my lifestyle, diet, or level of activity. (Well, I did buy a new electric toothbrush)

The latest variant is running "high" in my city/community, so I am mindful of whatever precautions health officials might require; none, including masks (with certain institutional exceptions), have been put in place yet.

I do know of friends and family, both vaccinated and not, who have caught the virus.

All but one seem to have recovered.

That one, died, after becoming infected and suffering respiratory failure due to the virus.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

This isn't the gotcha moment you think it is lol.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   

It most certainly is Joey boy!

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
It most certainly is Joey boy!

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You claimed that you can't think of anyone in your immediate friends and family who is not vaccinated.

True or false?
edit on 17-7-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You claimed that you can't think of anyone in your immediate friends and family who is not vaccinated.

True or false?

I've already explained this, you pinecone.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I've already explained this, you pinecone.

Name calling....nice.

Yes.... it's a gotcha moment.

You got caught and now you resort to name calling.

How do you explain that you didn't think that your 4 children are not immediate family?

Your post was misleading.....at best.

edit on 17-7-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join