It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything Will Kill You Except The Covid Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Are you two related?

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Jamie2018
"Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia"

Yeah, but they didn't just suddenly start saying that in 1984.

The point being that SADS didn't emerge out of no where in 2021.

Have you read or watched 1984? They did just start saying that in 1984- prior to that it was "Oceania had always been at war with Eurasia".

That's the point of the Memory Hole.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018
It has been a while since I read it.

The thing is that I remember SADS from before 2021, and there is proof that it existed before then as well.

We don't exactly live in the situation described in the novel. That is actually why we can refute the "fact" that the OP is trying to push that SADS emerged out of no where in 2021.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You aren't the only one to have read 1984. Or any of Orwell's other works for that matter.

If you are going to make claims, back them up, with sources.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

If you Google SADS it should be obvious that it did not suddenly emerge in 2021.

Climate change? Has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

It's just you deflecting.

Google SADS to find out the Truth? Yeah whole lotta truth there

The example is no deflection - It shows how they can change the past to fit todays agenda.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Me too. It's been a thing for ages. I know folk who have died of SADS years ago.

So why is the OP making false claims?

Yet again?

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Have "they" changed my own life experience and memories too?

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018
Google SADS to find out the Truth? Yeah whole lotta truth there

Where do you think OP is getting their info?

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Lots of truth on Google. No?

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Me too. It's been a thing for ages. I know folk who have died of SADS years ago.

Yet again?

He rightly means an excessive, out of the norm, too high account of SADS.
I knew about this for decades but boy was it rare. When someone died of it, it got into the papers rare.
Now anyone and everyone of any age and fitness just keels over dead. So much so that even the stupidest people realise that something is really wrong.

Apart from you. You are still living in lala land where nothing has changed, the jab is good and safe and people including children just die of unicorn farts.

Do you not feel embarrassed by now pedalling this unbelievable propaganda stuff?

edit on 14-7-2022 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

Yet again?

He rightly means an excessive, out of the norm, too high account of SADS.
I knew about this for decades but boy was it rare. When someone died of it, it got into the papers rare.
Now anyone and everyone of any age and fitness just keels over dead. So much so that even the stupidest people realise that something is really wrong.

Apart from you. You are still living in lala land where nothing has changed, the jab is good and safe and people including children just die of unicorn farts.

Do you not feel embarrassed by now pedalling this unbelievable propaganda stuff?

^^
That. That is exactly what was being said. SADS has always been here but NOT in the same frequency. Some folks must be getting paid bank to be that ignorant or naive to try so hard to blur the point. Hope they patch this AI bot soon as there is an obvious memory leak.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
THIS SHOULD CLEAR UP ANY CONFUSION

scroll down and watch the video... notice this guy don't use any teleprompter or notes he has been following this since 1999

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

"Apart from you. You are still living in lala land where nothing has changed, the jab is good and safe and people including children just die of unicorn farts."

Nice ad hom. Never said any of that.

Just questioning the OPs claim.

Sorry if that upsets you but never mind, eh?

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: devilsadvocatetoday

"Some folks must be getting paid bank to be that ignorant or naive to try so hard to blur the point. Hope they patch this AI bot soon as there is an obvious memory leak."

Why do you feel it either necessary or acceptable to resort to personal attacks on folk who hold a different opinion to you?

It is allowed, you know?

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

"Some folks must be getting paid bank to be that ignorant or naive to try so hard to blur the point. Hope they patch this AI bot soon as there is an obvious memory leak."

Why do you feel it either necessary or acceptable to resort to personal attacks on folk who hold a different opinion to you?

It is allowed, you know?

Guess it's more of a "if the shoe fits" as I didn't identify or hint as to who "some folks" were. So not sure how to comment on how your reading comprehension delivered you to that conclusion. Gladly enjoy different opinions however some can be so over the top that they are an outlier. Those catch my attention.

Are you trying to use this as a way to come out as an AI bot because you missed the sentences before the ones in your quote or did they not trigger the AI coding?

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Brotherman

Why double up on BS?

Why only double? Why not a Quadruple?

2 Shots and 2 Boosters!

No thanks!

Don't forget 2-3 masks, really the more masks you can fit on your face the better..

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Come off it.

And there you go again.

Me, "over the top"?!!!

Pot, kettle, etc.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Every vaccine, drug whatever will kill someone including the COVID vaccine. This is why I'm against young healthy people from getting it as there really is little reward to the risk involved no matter how small since the virus isn't much of anything to them in the first place. Now, if you are fat, diabetic and over 45 you better get the vaccine as you risks really start to add up and so any small risk with the vaccine is better than the BIG risks you have already put on yourself.

Aspirin 87mg kills 4000 people in the US per year, as example, but there are great benefits from it too, but everyone doesn't need to take it everyday, same with the COVID vaccine, not everyone needs it.

edit on 15-7-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Come off it.

And there you go again.

Me, "over the top"?!!!

Pot, kettle, etc.

Over the top = outlier

Why are your feelings set to "super sensitive" and everything is about you?

Not sure why you've steered so far from my post (the one where you interpreted it was about you) but I'm not sinking into this logic loop. Reply to the original point if you have something intelligent to post, otherwise you're just derailing the thread.

edit on 15-7-2022 by devilsadvocatetoday because: spelling iz baad

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: devilsadvocatetoday
SADS has always been here but NOT in the same frequency.

That is not the same as saying it suddenly started in 2021. Still, where are the stats?

"When someone died of it, it got into the papers rare" means it was happening but people just didn't hear about it most of the time. Which could mean it isn't happening more frequently, you are just hearing about such cases more frequently.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join