It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bulk orders for child size caskets take off.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I see your point and it is valid. But how would we know what the true death rate was, if a government was causing it, the figures that they would release would be stacked. How would you know if the shot caused the death if it happens a few months after? But what are we seeing, ?? supply chains breaking down, hospitals running at full capacity, and plenty of vacancies for jobs when the true unemployment rate was twenty-plus percent before the pandemic. Falling Birth rates plummeting in fact, and an increasing death rate as per insurance company claims. Those same insurance companies are claiming that this is unprecedented. Things are not normal compared to the previous normal they are way out of whack.
To pull the wool over everyone's eyes really is a stretch, but if as most people their livelihood is threatened if they speak up, would cause most people to keep their traps shut. The top Hospital managers would be on my interrogation list first. Then the corporate Ceo's half of Phizers top management are reportedly jab-free. Most politicians including heads of state and Judges. so that tells you something. If a PM or President says they have had the jab they would be lying as they are not allowed to take part in clinical trials whilst in office.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I see your point and it is valid. But how would we know what the true death rate was, if a government was causing it, the figures that they would release would be stacked. How would you know if the shot caused the death if it happens a few months after? But what are we seeing, ?? supply chains breaking down, hospitals running at full capacity, and plenty of vacancies for jobs when the true unemployment rate was twenty-plus percent before the pandemic. Falling Birth rates plummeting in fact, and an increasing death rate as per insurance company claims. Those same insurance companies are claiming that this is unprecedented. Things are not normal compared to the previous normal they are way out of whack.
To pull the wool over everyone's eyes really is a stretch, but if as most people their livelihood is threatened if they speak up, would cause most people to keep their traps shut. The top Hospital managers would be on my interrogation list first. Then the corporate Ceo's half of Phizers top management are reportedly jab-free. Most politicians including heads of state and Judges. so that tells you something. If a PM or President says they have had the jab they would be lying as they are not allowed to take part in clinical trials whilst in office.

We would know it because every aspect of our lives is constantly being monitored by sales and marketing companies.

If more children were actually dying everyone from daiper manufacturers and greeting card companies to acedemics monitoring trends on twitter for the news media would know about it.

We would also know as America's enemies would be experiencing the same things and would blow the whistle.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

most people their livelihood is threatened if they speak up, would cause most people to keep their traps shut.

But there would be hundreds of thousands of people with access to this information who wouldn't know that there live were in danger because they weren't part of the conspiracy who would notice the trends and blow the whistle.

Then there are people like me who would do it for the fame or for money. If I had proof of what you claim I would be set for life. I could live off of books and speaking tour alone.

Alex Jones or project veritas would pay millions, so would Fox. And who knows how many acedemic papers I could squeeze out of that data?

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Bulk casket sales??

Now thats nearly funny.

The casket business doesn't do bulk they do 24 hour delivery.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Depopulation is right on schedule.

Not working very well.
Global population to reach 8 billion this year.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

Not working very well.

We are also "projected" to reach approx. 10 billion by 2050, but population growth worldwide is slowing. The U.S. for example...

Fewer babies were born in New York City in 2020 than any year on record, while the US population grew by just 0.1 percent in the year between July 2020 and July 2021, with the country adding just 392,665 people from net migration and births over deaths. That’s the lowest numeric increase since the Census Bureau began making annual population estimates at the beginning of the 20th century. On a percentage basis, it’s the lowest growth in the nation’s history.

Link
Net population decrease is not the only factor to look at. Trends are heading toward decreasing populations worldwide. Not saying it is or isn't a conspiracy, but the indicators are there.

edit on 7/12/2022 by Klassified because: add link

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

You guys are hysterical. Get it together. Read about us. Learn. Don't conspire. We don't.

I.C.S. Incident Command/EMT
FEMA/Dept of Homeland Security
Region 2 South, Wayne County, Mi.

Ordering hasn't changed since Korea, Viet Nam...more, but more people on the planet.

Katerina left us with 1,000 of caskets. Still there.
edit on 07221031America/ChicagoTue, 12 Jul 2022 08:24:10 -050024202200000010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Nurses told children to pretend they were asleep when Jimmy Savile was around.
How many people kept their mouths shut about him?

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Ok, so who’s buying? Not too many parties I can think of that would be bull buying caskets.

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
No, they would not pay millions. Another hyperbolic statement to add to your pile.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I merely said it REMINDS me of that story Alex Jones did years back as to what the OP is obviously implying.

I don't see what's so hysterical about that, but okay.🤷🏾‍♂️

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Welp....the request for child sized caskets certainly raised eyes at Roswell in 1947.

Anyone wonder if there's going to be interment of a bunch of gray aliens?

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
There are NO children dying here in Japan.
News of a tongue that is lying.

Anyone under the age of 18 that dies is just a very late term abortion...

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

No, it really isn't. If there really is such a thing, it must be run by incompetent idiots.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

Not working very well.

It hasn't started to "work", wow you guys are impatient. Messing with fertility will take time to bring the numbers down. There's still a lot of things waiting to happen like food shortages, wars, more vaccines, more long term effects from this one.

Don't worry, they have a plan.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Then it's a rubbish plan. Soooooon, eh?

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

No, I quite agree as well. Thanks

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
They MUST be stopped.

Klaus needs to step back from the precipice.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
To add to this:

etana.substack.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Nurses told children to pretend they were asleep when Jimmy Savile was around.
How many people kept their mouths shut about him?

This is a great point! It seems outrageous that enough people keep their mouths shut about something sinister for it to be excused as tittle tattle and swept under the carpet. But Saville proves that taking such assumptions for granted is naive. People will often put number 1 first - the fear of repercussions if they speak up; if enough people respond that way, then those that do speak up are easily dismissed.

This president isn't proof of vaccine morbidity being far higher than we're told. But it is proof that the absence of a mass of whistleblowers reaching the public ear is not proof that this problem doesn't exist.

<< 1    3 >>

join