It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C19 Epidemiologist warns politicians have lost interest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
A Canadian Epidemiologist on a news outlet is upset that politicians are losing interest in C19, C19 health measures.
Its a wonder on questioning the credibility some of these "Epidemiologists"

These Epidemiologists had being demanding the return of C19 health measures including masks, social distancing and keeping the vaccination passports in the fears of more C19 waves.

Only the MSM and some of the Epidemiologists had being pushing for more restrictions.

Its amusing that Canadian MSM always seem to find the same Epidemiologists that have the same opinion as their previous guest when it comes to the C19 health measures, restrictions.

Its enough that they are trying fear monger on monkeypox any excuses so that they would lockdown the economy again.
C19 Epidemiologist warns politicians have lost interest

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Other countries like Israel and others had decided to live and learn with it.
Only in Canada are they fear mongering it.

Other viruses like the flu killed millions more why haven't they ordered lockdowns for the flu?
edit on 11-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Something occurred to me today. About an hour ago...

One of my friends who was provax, stopped speaking to me last year after I suspect he saw my anti vax statements on facebook . He just contacted me yesterday. He was super healthy, and buffed, ex army. He informed me that he had a massive stroke, and almost died. He is on disability now, and gets around on a scooter chair. I was surprised to hear the bad news, then about an hour ago, It clicked. The vaccine injections caused clotting in his brain, and ruined his life. He was my employee some years ago.

One more added to the list of my damaged or dead friends.

The worst crime in history

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Unfortunately MSM wont able to try and hide the injures that would emerging out of this.
MSM tries to avoid on reporting the side effect injures.

edit on 11-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

join