It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1250+ Peer-Reviewed Publications Showing Covid-19 Vaccine Adverse Effects

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: infolurker

Thats my question... I had to take J&J most of my family that got strong armed into it got mrna due to other health problems.

J&J is supposedly "safer" according to Bret Weinstein but it still creates spike proteins which are part of the problem.
The J&J has also been proven to be beneficial. Whereas none of the mRNA vaccines have had any demonstrable benefit since alpha. You have a greater chance of an adverse event than you do benefitting from an mRNA vaccine. This is 100% fact. The I would have died if I didn’t have my 4th shot types make me want to vomit.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

Excess deaths up 20% global that are not attributable to covid-19, hmm wonder what it could be? Could it be the vaccines that have numerous reported complications? Naw couldn’t be, VAERS doesn’t prove causation, which is true, but when everything reported in VAERS is also happening in the real world and in peer reviewed studies I think it’s safe to assume these early warning signs (that’s what
VAERS is) should not be ignored. Guess what. It’s too late for that, we’ve injected some ppl 5 times with a vaccine that provided no demonstrable benefit for more than 12 months already. WTF is wrong with ppl?
edit on 12-7-2022 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Bill Gates said it once in a Ted Talk. One of the ways to reduce the population or emissions of CO2 is through "vaccines."

Notice how he says "You want CO2 to ZERO." Without CO2 there will be no life whatsoever on planet Earth. It is that simple, and this bastard, among others, are openly stating they want to lower CO2 emissions to ZERO?...

Atmospheric CO2 is needed for about 99.9% of all life on Earth. If atmospheric CO2 is ever ZERO on Earth there will be NO LIFE. Earth will be completely barren and only some bacteria and viruses might survive. There won't even be trees on Earth. Earth would become Mars. Ironically the people claiming they want to stop Earth from becoming Venus or Mars are the ones calling for programs that will achieve exactly that.

Ironically the people who keep claiming what he said is being taken out of context continue to ignore that the government agencies that both Bill and Melinda Gates were helping to get funds "to vaccinate" third world populations used the funds to force botched abortions, and forced sterilizations in third world countries like India, Central and South America.

I have presented proof of this in various threads in the past.

This same bastard, Bil Gates, wants to even force people to be vaccinated by using genetically modified mosquitoes that will force vaccinations on people... Bill Gates, and other rich elitist bastards don't even want to give people a chance to say no... The fact that he talks about using mosquitoes so people can't get the option to choose should be enough to get this rich bastard in another "Nuremberg trial." nazi doctors did less than Bill Gates, Melinda Gates and other rich elitist bastards have done and nothing has happened to these people.

The world is being controlled by the most evil and inhumane people, who are even worse than the nazis were.

I have found research papers from the 1920s-1940s in which the Rockefeller foundation and other rich liberals were paying millions to find ways to use vaccines to target people for sterilization without the consent of those people.

Those threads should still be around. One of these days i will put them together into one massive thread.

edit on 12-7-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
You know, like it seems to accelerate conditions that people were susceptible to and would have gotten in another 15-25 years. Like it’s speeding up the aging process or something. a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roedeer
You know, like it seems to accelerate conditions that people were susceptible to and would have gotten in another 15-25 years. Like it’s speeding up the aging process or something. a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Causing massive inflammation and cellular stress could do this.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   
What's it going to take for people to say, enough is enough

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WideAwakeNow
What's it going to take for people to say, enough is enough

They'd have to be awake first.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It primes the body into a disease-inducing state of toxicity, doing something to the immune system, to the vascular system, and to the nervous system. Then nature takes its course & people everywhere develop a confusing hodge podge of ailments which makes it harder to gather clean data because people just assume it's natural.

Utterly insidious, and I hope to God that those responsible die agonising deaths.

<< 1   >>

join