It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1250+ Peer-Reviewed Publications Showing Covid-19 Vaccine Adverse Effects

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
React19.org has done an amazing job at compiling and organizing over 1250 peer reviewing publications, all of which show adverse effects caused by the Covid-19 "vaccines." The amazing part about this is that the adverse effects match up harmoniously with what's in VAERs. VAERs also known as the vaccine adverse effects reporting database, a CDC owned and maintained database is often discredited because it is claimed that not all entries can be verified.

A recent study showed over 85% of entries are done by doctors, which is currently sitting at 2,191,497 reported adverse effects in the United States and it's territories. A past study from harvard-pilgrim showed only 1% of vaccine adverse effects are reported to VAERs. So, it's interesting that the same type of adverse effects found in the 1250+ studies are the same ones you will find in VAERs. VAERs is meant to show a SAFTEY SIGNAL not be accurate in every single report.

The 1250+ studies are organized into several main categories:

Neurologic
Pulmonary
Cardiovascular
Gastrointestinal
Renal
Oncology
Ophthalmology
Ear Nose and Throat
Autoimmune
MIS-V
Miscellaneous

They also provide a primer on how to understand research. It turns out you don't need 4 years of medical school to begin to understand basic facts about medicine.

SOURCE - 1250+ Peer Reviewed Studies
edit on 11-7-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
There was a reason the process to receive actual government approval takes over 5 years.
They are smarter.
They threw all that away, then attempted to make it mandatory.

Oh
It causes cancer
Hmmm too bad

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
There was a reason the process to receive actual government approval takes over 5 years.
They are smarter.
They threw all that away, then attempted to make it mandatory.

Oh
It causes cancer
Hmmm too bad

It causes pretty much everything, including depopulation.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I'm still going through these but some of these are insane. Like covid vaccines cause psychosis. It literally makes you crazy. Maybe thats the root of the mass psychosis that's occurring now.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

No. They isolated people, fed them propaganda, scared the crap out of them ... most people will break under those conditions.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
pm

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
pm

To me? Haven't gotten anything.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

No. They isolated people, fed them propaganda, scared the crap out of them ... most people will break under those conditions.

True, but inducing it medically doesn't help either. Maybe it would just keep you permanently stuck in your trance. Like a robot repeating "safe and effective" as the world burns down around it.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I appreciate you bringing the latest information to ATS, Virtu! A lot of it I would have missed without your watchful eye.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

"Which" Vaccines?

There are many different ones with different mechanisms besides MRNA.

Sinopharm is an inactivated vaccine made of virus particles grown in culture and lacks the disease-producing capability.

J&J, Sputnik V, and AZ were adenovirus.

Novavax is a protein subunit.

Which ones are the problem ones? Just the MRNA?

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The safety study for most vaxs,drugs take 15+ Years.

edit on 11-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   

edit on 11-7-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Thats my question... I had to take J&J most of my family that got strong armed into it got mrna due to other health problems.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Has Crohn's disease been mentioned as one of the autoimmune side effects? I have not had a chance to read thru the 1280 side effects from the trials. So over the last year relatives and people I know have contracted parkinsons (2), neuropathy, some obscure anemia, and now a friend's 17 year old daughter has just been diagnosed with crohn's disease. Prior to the mrna shots I don't know anyone that had these ailments.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Time reveals all.

They hope you'll all forget.

Keep reminding them.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Time reveals all.

They hope you'll all forget.

Keep reminding them.

The studies just keep stacking up. We have mountains and mountains of evidence.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
Has Crohn's disease been mentioned as one of the autoimmune side effects? I have not had a chance to read thru the 1280 side effects from the trials. So over the last year relatives and people I know have contracted parkinsons (2), neuropathy, some obscure anemia, and now a friend's 17 year old daughter has just been diagnosed with crohn's disease. Prior to the mrna shots I don't know anyone that had these ailments.

At this point I'm going to go with it can cause anything.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: infolurker

Thats my question... I had to take J&J most of my family that got strong armed into it got mrna due to other health problems.

J&J is supposedly "safer" according to Bret Weinstein but it still creates spike proteins which are part of the problem.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: shooterbrody

The safety study for most vaxs,drugs take 15+ Years.

Now it takes 0 days since the FDA is going to allow any modifications to mRNA "vaccines" to be approved immediately.

No testing needed anymore. Why test anyway if the point is destruction?

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Maybe this is also a product of our youth losing their freggin minds and doing these mass murders?

Also to note, there is a substantial increase in non COVID excess deaths which are not "explainable".

<<   2 >>

join