It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Percent "Vaxxt" Haiti Among Countries With Lowest COVID Death Rates

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Brotherman

But in theory countries with major health issues would create more comorbities which if what we were told was true should mean even more deaths than the average.

I am not a doctor, nor do I think I can pass for one, but based off the things I have been told my entire life that place should be a worse charnel house than it already is.

Or what if they developed immunity from being born in # ?

this.

heavy smoking hasprotected me from lots of nasty things. like marathons.

the tar and junk in my lungs make sure nothing can get through and if something does make it by the protective coating,
the nicotine will finish it off.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Its a really a dark place it don't compare to third world port au prince is apocalyptic every day since probably they purged the French from the territory.

They don't have room to bury their dead and chuck grandma on a pile of trash taller then their tin shack and let the pigs eat her.

During a light rainy night patrol I watched a dog get sucked down a drain, same night Sgt. Steele fell into a sewer

2 nights later a fire started in a paint store and burned down 3 city blocks the only survivors where wild animals that ran away and people we were able to get the # out

Had people there attack me with machettes, shot at me, tried to stab me with needles. Had a massive mob assualt the american embassy after we took aristide they tried to kill me. I do not like that country nor should they like me.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

a reply to: everyone

No, but using Haiti isn't even fair. Haiti can't figure out how to manage things like utilities and waste disposal. The country is disease ridden and generally just toxic at least in its mainly populated areas. Using haiti is like me saying the #ing witchuchu tribe in the #ing Congo is less then 1% jabbed and they pulled through just fine.

I've been to Haiti, I don't like that country.

So basically it should have spread 100x worse because of the conditions there.

no, they already have immunity because they were born in # more or less. give me a sec to edit this so I can figure out how to post some nifty stuff

With an estimated 150,000 people living with HIV/AIDS in 2016 (or an approximately 2.1 percent prevalence rate among adults aged 15–49), Haiti has the most overall cases of HIV/AIDS in the Caribbean and its HIV prevalence rates among the highest percentage-wise in the region.

but yet they survive

with all the HIV and AIDS in Haiti you would have thought that it would have devastated them. My point is, they live in some really hard and dirty situtations and the fact that this is true may be hard to digest.

f ucking malaria doesn't even phase them, neither does things that would make you poop liquid till you dehydrate and die. covid was a non issue for these people.

Oh ok, so everyone in Haiti having HIV which is from the family Retroviridae, allows them immunity to coronaviruses from the family Coronaviridae. Interesting, so if Coronavirus mutates a tiny bit, then we need a new vaccine, but HIV which is from an entire different family gives you full immunity.

Pretty cool, sounds like you know your stuff.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I don't know #

I'm kind of a reader of alot of your posts so don't think that I am here to trash or derail you. I am telling you that anything you get from haiti is more then likely clinton foundation bull # through one or many different stats because I am telling you because I have been there that Haiti cannot on their own legit send any kind of any kind of report involving science.

This is what I get for not using my smart ass mouth.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   

No, but using Haiti isn't even fair. Haiti can't figure out how to manage things like utilities and waste disposal. The country is disease ridden and generally just toxic at least in its mainly populated areas. Using haiti is like me saying the #ing witchuchu tribe in the #ing Congo is less then 1% jabbed and they pulled through just fine.

Yeah, places like Haiti can't even properly count the population. How in the world could anyone possibly take in account anything the majority of them do. Everything is speculation. Anyone that would go there and physically count every Haitian would be a miracle. After stepping through human feces a hundred times as they diarhea all over the place... any sane person would start estimating the numbers 1/4s the way through the process. If there was any sort of fancy devices like a phone or computer... 20 machete weilding "farmers" would have already had it... dropped it in human fecal matter multiple times by the end of the day. As they are making human femur broth out of the poor sod who believed the tourist guide claiming how wonderful the place is.

This goes for every major flip-flop sandals wearing country.

For those who believe such statistical fabricated implications the media spouts regularly, it shows just how far gone the 1st world is from the 3rd.

But we are not supposed to question the narratives or show how blatantly false the media can be, as they disregard common sense.
edit on 9-7-2022 by MikhailBakunin because: (no reason given)

But you could easily debunk every article, relying on sensationalism, with basic journalism 101. Percentages are never accurate and are strictly used as a tool of persuasion. And if used in a due process situation, [it wont] it would be thrown out immediately... labelled as hearsay
edit on 9-7-2022 by MikhailBakunin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Cool you dont like Haiti, you have been there.

I dont see the point you are trying to make or prove. Also comparing a secluded tribe in the congo to haiti to make the point that you are trying to grasp onto is totally senseless i am sorry to say.

But your last comment :

"

Makes your motivation for it a bit more clear. It's ridiculous but hey, you do you.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

I got nothing more to say about this other than. How would they explain this away ????

I mean other than some over the top way beyond ridiculous explanation only clowns could believe.

This one is pretty simple. Their infrastructure is terrible, so people are getting covid but it's not being recorded. Especuiially if they're asymptomatic. They get covid, they get better, it doesn't get added to the stats.

They also lack a lot of the high risk demographics. Haiti isn't known for having old fat people with diatebetes and hyper tension.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Haiti is a disgusting country, they have a lot of hiv and all kind of nasty stuff there. Covid is the least of their issues.

Like that's the slightest bit relevant to anything?

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: everyone

I got nothing more to say about this other than. How would they explain this away ????

I mean other than some over the top way beyond ridiculous explanation only clowns could believe.

This one is pretty simple. Their infrastructure is terrible, so people are getting covid but it's not being recorded. Especuiially if they're asymptomatic. They get covid, they get better, it doesn't get added to the stats.

They also lack a lot of the high risk demographics. Haiti isn't known for having old fat people with diatebetes and hyper tension.

Funny how you ignored the charts that show the COVID spikes after the shots.

<< 1   >>

join