It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Percent "Vaxxt" Haiti Among Countries With Lowest COVID Death Rates

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Haiti seems to have miraculously avoided the worst of COVID all while remaining virtually "unvaxxt." How did they manage to do this? We all know that the corona virus requires monthly vaccinations that are safe and effective in order to keep it at bay, even if they don't work. So what's going on here? Could it be that we need a new strategy? Is everyone just making all of this data up for no reason?

Data from the World Health Organization (WHO) showed only 837 people have died in Haiti since the pandemic began, with a vaccination rate of 1.4% of the 11.6 million population.

“In Haiti, from 3 January 2020 to 5:03 pm CEST, 7 July 2022, there have been 31,703 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 837 deaths, reported to WHO. As of 24 June 2022, a total of 342,724 vaccine doses have been administered,” according to the data from WHO.

Finland, Denmark, Iceland, Norway – 84%, 83%, 81% 79% vaccinated
All Scandinavian countries, except Sweden, recently got obliterated by COVID-19. Finland, Denmark, Iceland and Norway each documented their highest death rates, some beating their records multiple times in the last few weeks.

Israel – 72% vaccinated
Israel doesn’t have a high rate of full vaccination (66%), but the country eagerly embraced all proposed boosters: four. Despite all that, Israel experienced the highest COVID-19 death rate on record this year.

Japan – 82% vaccinated
Japan recently experienced its worst death rate this year, doubling its all-time record. Masks and isolation didn’t help either.

Australia – 87% vaccinated
COVID-19 is running through Australia like a brushfire. The country recently experienced a death record four times greater than at any other point during the pandemic, and the fire is still raging. Maybe a 100% vaccination rate will help, or mandatory booster shots every time someone wants to step outside?

New Zealand – 84 % vaccinated
Every time I see New Zealand’s numbers I shake my head. What a beautiful country; what an inept government. They recently pulverized their all-time death rate. Maybe they will have more success containing cow farts.

South Korea – 88% vaccinated
Once a shining beacon on how to deal with COVID-19, today South Korea stands at the foot of a monster death spike. It accomplished this with 86.95% of the population fully vaccinated.

Malta – 92%
Another country that beat its all-time record. Malta even imposed fresh new lockdowns in January while the population was over 90% vaccinated.

Singapore – 92%
Singapore is one of the most vaccinated countries on the planet, and they recently destroyed their all-time COVID-19 death record… twice.

Another interesting trend that seems to occur is a spike in COVID deaths after vaccination campaigns, such as the campaigns run in countries last year. Correlation isn't causation so I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

SOURCE
edit on 8-7-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I got nothing more to say about this other than. How would they explain this away ????

I mean other than some over the top way beyond ridiculous explanation only clowns could believe.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 08 Jul 2022 16:27:06 -05002220227America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

I got nothing more to say about this other than. How would they explain this away ????

I mean other than some over the top way beyond ridiculous explanation only clown could believe.

What had happened wuz... there was a solar flare that hit the region that Haiti's in and it stopped viruses from replicating... because... uh.... it did.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Ooooh yaz queen i see now !! So that whut happen !? I heard of those solar things those can kill anything right? So they must kill the corona's. I getz it now and thank you, those are very wise words! *fistbump* Antifa 4 life bruv. #BeKind

On a little more serious note,
I would like to purpose a challenge for anyone to find me a MSM source of the like of CNN or MSNBC even makes a mention of this. I would be flabbergasted to say the least if they did.

(post by Belialscousin removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Haiti is a disgusting country, they have a lot of hiv and all kind of nasty stuff there. Covid is the least of their issues.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Must be because they all used their suffocation devices (masks) and were given 6 ft measuring tools for optimum safety precautions, no doubt.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Would be great to have a reporter bring this up at a white house press conference, might actually get that idiot to spit out some useful information on accident.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Would be great to have a reporter bring this up at a white house press conference, might actually get that idiot to spit out some useful information on accident.

Sorry homie but you can't squeeze blood out of a turnip.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Haiti is a disgusting country, they have a lot of hiv and all kind of nasty stuff there. Covid is the least of their issues.

Is that supposed to displace what is shown in the OP ?

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

No, but using Haiti isn't even fair. Haiti can't figure out how to manage things like utilities and waste disposal. The country is disease ridden and generally just toxic at least in its mainly populated areas. Using haiti is like me saying the #ing witchuchu tribe in the #ing Congo is less then 1% jabbed and they pulled through just fine.

I've been to Haiti, I don't like that country.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

But in theory countries with major health issues would create more comorbities which if what we were told was true should mean even more deaths than the average.

I am not a doctor, nor do I think I can pass for one, but based off the things I have been told my entire life that place should be a worse charnel house than it already is.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
They lack sufficient testing to get a clear picture of the situation.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Brotherman

But in theory countries with major health issues would create more comorbities which if what we were told was true should mean even more deaths than the average.

I am not a doctor, nor do I think I can pass for one, but based off the things I have been told my entire life that place should be a worse charnel house than it already is.

Or what if they developed immunity from being born in # ?

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorOfJustice
They lack sufficient testing to get a clear picture of the situation.

Haiti lacks the ability to manage running water they literally depend on the clinton foundation. I could tell stories about this country.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

No, but using Haiti isn't even fair. Haiti can't figure out how to manage things like utilities and waste disposal. The country is disease ridden and generally just toxic at least in its mainly populated areas. Using haiti is like me saying the #ing witchuchu tribe in the #ing Congo is less then 1% jabbed and they pulled through just fine.

So basically it should have spread 100x worse because of the conditions there.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It sounds like a few of the African nations also have a low vax rate, due in part to past medical experimentation taking place in these nations. How have they gone with covid to get a clear picture of any trends?

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

So basically it should have spread 100x worse because of the conditions there.

no, they already have immunity because they were born in # more or less. give me a sec to edit this so I can figure out how to post some nifty stuff

With an estimated 150,000 people living with HIV/AIDS in 2016 (or an approximately 2.1 percent prevalence rate among adults aged 15–49), Haiti has the most overall cases of HIV/AIDS in the Caribbean and its HIV prevalence rates among the highest percentage-wise in the region.

but yet they survive

with all the HIV and AIDS in Haiti you would have thought that it would have devastated them. My point is, they live in some really hard and dirty situtations and the fact that this is true may be hard to digest.

f ucking malaria doesn't even phase them, neither does things that would make you poop liquid till you dehydrate and die. covid was a non issue for these people.
edit on bFri, 08 Jul 2022 23:00:54 -050020223111America/ChicagoFri, 08 Jul 2022 23:00:54 -050007pm7 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   

i bet all the other stuff ganged up on covid for a beat down.

<<   2 >>

join