It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officers Dying Suddenly And While On Duty

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: hombero
And here I am, still knowing nobody that's had even a side effect beyond a sore arm. Guess I'm just a luck magnet a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Everyone at my job 80 people total at that location got jabbed, except me and about 5 others who waited it out for the supreme court to over ride the illegal mandate. No one that I know of (at work) have had anything except a sore arm as well,

but then I have several relatives became in a bad way from the jabs and boosters. Those at work who tried to get me to join the lemming jab parade bragged a lot of having no side effects. Perhaps that is how group suicides succeed. There is comfort dying as a group rather than all alone.

The thing about your co-workers is that they wouldn't admit if there was an issue. One of mine admitted he was having eye issues, like serious eye pressure issues out of nowhere, and he's pretty healthy. There's also been co-workers sending emails about thinking people for flowers of there loved ones who died, and there is way more of these than normal. Normally you see an email like this once or twice a year, but I've seen 3 in a month. As far as friends, I know a bunch who are having issues however.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

That's definitely true. Makes me remember now the mutterings I have heard at work, mostly hushed gossip, but it confirms that many times over, the people who took the jabs and were always onboard with the mandates as if they were 100 percent the right thing to do, and then later on had friends and relatives have severe side effects, would not want it known publicly.

Even celebs on their death beds dying from side effects like swollen hearts and blood clots STILL telling everyone to get the damn shots is just like a scene out of some back room archived CIA mind control film reels with just how potent the mass formation psychosis has been.

It is truly sad and hard to accept, and yet it is still happening. And they will do it again.

edit on 9-7-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

I'm in Ontario Canuckistan, just north lol. The stupid and corruption is rampant up here, but I see Biden is following the prime moron's playbook.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Backagain
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
According to the Officers Down Memorial page a total of 633 Officers died on duty in 2021.
This year 136 Officers have died while on duty.

Here is a link to the official memorial page. It breaks deaths down by how they died and where they died. In 2021 the overwhelming cause of death was COVID-19. Over 400 out of 633. The website has photos of the fallen, as well as cause of death.
www.odmp.org...

It just says Covid19, 2021 and 2022. Not even a 'vaccine' category and not one mention of vaccine related injuries or death. That is odd. So were any of the Covid19 'vaccinated'????? From what I understand, many of the police officers, in fact MOST of the LEO were REQUIRED to be vaccinated quite early on in the game. But I realize that many passed before vaccines were available. I am curious though as the protection any vaccines would have supplied to the victims.

Ok, Braxton Hofman, SD 23 y/o was vaccinated.

Walburg says that Hofman had a close contact with COVID-19 while working with the Brookings County Sheriff’s Office. This led to a positive COVID-19 test for the vaccinated Hofman, who then quarantined for five days in accordance with LCSO policy.

edit on 29-7-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join