It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officers Dying Suddenly And While On Duty

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Some of these accounts are quite astounding based on the wording of the articles. For example, "Cohasset police officer collapses and dies unexpectedly." That sounds pretty alarming to me, but so do all of these reports and it's happening in relatively young law enforcement officers. In this example a 24 year old police officer from San Jose just mysteriously died and no cause of death is listed, but no foul play was suspected. I've also noticed that on mainstream media websites, the comment sections have been long gone. We wouldn't want anyone to alert someone reading the article as to what might be going on.

Here's a few more examples I found effortlessly:

SOURCE 1
SOURCE 2
SOURCE 3
SOURCE 4
SOURCE 5
SOURCE 6
SOURCE 7
SOURCE 8
SOURCE 9 - Cluster - 3 Massachusetts officers dead with 10 days
SOURCE 10

In all of these cases they just "died suddenly" or "unexpectedly" and no cause of death is listed. When a police officer dies, it's usually a big deal, especially when they die in the line of fire, but these seem to get swept under the rug.

It's almost like there is some sort of trend:

edit on 8-7-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I'm confused. In your bottom image, what exactly are the "results"? For this year, what does the "168,000" represent?

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

I'm confused. In your bottom image, what exactly are the "results"? For this year, what does the "168,000" represent?
hits, as in pages reference his search in some way

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   

How many search results Google supplies regarding the topic you entered.

So, I checked all your sources and only #10 mention an autopsy. A couple were older persons so it wasn't really surprising. But a lot of them are suspicious. I hope they are all having autopsies done. Although I've noticed that the word 'autopsy' seems to be missing from many sudden deaths these days.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   
interisting u suspect the vaccine ? nice work on finding all those links

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   
On one hand you hear these stories.. but on the other hand, everyone I know that’s vaccinated looks completely normal and healthy.. except this one older lady, she looks like she aged 10 years in a matter of months.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
On one hand you hear these stories.. but on the other hand, everyone I know that’s vaccinated looks completely normal and healthy.. except this one older lady, she looks like she aged 10 years in a matter of months.

Strange how you are not the centre of the universe and there are other people with completely different experiences.
I know of two people whose spouses have died as a direct result from the jab.
My own sister nearly died, a friend of ours has not been the same since, and then of course all the athletes and pilots dying. But nothing to see here, because the centre of the universe has spoken...🙄

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   
It's the experiment gone bad. Bad Jabs. Media and leaders are guilty and silent for championing this. It reveals the true lack of character and humanity within those people who led the charge. This mechanism is now on autopilot and will continue to flush them out for all to see.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
What is scary is the mandatory vax of all the US armed forces. Don't get the jab then dishonorable discharge. What happens when our military becomes so sick or is dying? This imo is the purposeful overthrow of America and all countries that have similar ideals. America must be weaken in order for the NWO to move forward.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   
That's quite a difference between years and search results. You would almost think something is amiss. Nah, can't be.

Sent you a PM.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The news keeps saying there is a shortage of cops, emts, ambulance drivers, pilots, baggage handlers, etc. We never had a shortage of workers doing those jobs before they started mandating the jabs.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Hecate666

Such sad times. It's hard to lift our heads up with so much loss and future loss coming.

Defending the jab is one thing, stating our personal experience within this insanity is part of the reality we must glaze through.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I tried searching those words in DDG and got some interesting hits.

Here's an interesting website I found.

thecovidblog.com...
edit on 8-7-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   
According to the Officers Down Memorial page a total of 633 Officers died on duty in 2021.
This year 136 Officers have died while on duty.

Here is a link to the official memorial page. It breaks deaths down by how they died and where they died. In 2021 the overwhelming cause of death was COVID-19. Over 400 out of 633. The website has photos of the fallen, as well as cause of death.

www.odmp.org...

edit on 8-7-2022 by Backagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MConnalley

hits, as in pages reference his search in some way
That's what I thought, but since they were underlined in red, it threw me off. I just don't think the search result count represents anything significant, in this instance.

edit on 7/8/22 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Some of these accounts are quite astounding based on the wording of the articles. For example, "Cohasset police officer collapses and dies unexpectedly." That sounds pretty alarming to me, but so do all of these reports and it's happening in relatively young law enforcement officers. In this example a 24 year old police officer from San Jose just mysteriously died and no cause of death is listed, but no foul play was suspected. I've also noticed that on mainstream media websites, the comment sections have been long gone. We wouldn't want anyone to alert someone reading the article as to what might be going on.

They were all pushed to take the vax. Either that or walk. Some walked, some moved but most did not have much of a choice.

Then your comment about the comment sections. It is true and a verifiable fact. Something we all have noticed. Myself i noticed it first when Microsoft's comments was disabled on MSN news with the comment that they where working on changes. Its just that it never came back. For the exact reason that you mention.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Strange like some of the Capitol Police days after the 6TH.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
A recent headline from my local newspaper:

"Surge of fentanyl deaths, staffing shortages create backlog in county Medical Examiner’s Office"

www.sandiegouniontribune.com... examiners-office

But if you Google just the words "backlog in county Medical Examiner’s Office" you see reports from all over the country. Must be all that Fentanyl!
edit on 8-7-2022 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
A recent headline from my local newspaper:

"Surge of fentanyl deaths, staffing shortages create backlog in county Medical Examiner’s Office"

www.sandiegouniontribune.com... examiners-office

But if you Google just the words "backlog in county Medical Examiner’s Office" you see reports from all over the country. Must be all that Fentanyl!

Yep, pretty sure it's fentanyl.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

How many search results Google supplies regarding the topic you entered.

So, I checked all your sources and only #10 mention an autopsy. A couple were older persons so it wasn't really surprising. But a lot of them are suspicious. I hope they are all having autopsies done. Although I've noticed that the word 'autopsy' seems to be missing from many sudden deaths these days.

Why would anyone do an autopsy? Although the deaths are occurring for unknown reasons, we don't need to know why they are occurring. That would be a crazy conspiracy.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join