It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecting The Excess Deaths Phenomena To The Increase In Young People Who 'Died Unexpectedly'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Recent data from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) showed 1,540 excess deaths in the week ending on June 24. However, only about 10% of those deaths were caused by Covid-19, the Telegraph reported.

The "mysterious" increase in deaths NOT caused by COVID has reached a fever pitch in England. So much so, that 'experts' have called for an investigation. For now, all of their speculation still manages to dance around some of the most obvious culprits, but I think I have a way to solve the mystery once and for all.

Before we do that, let's review a couple of trends first. The google search results for 'died suddenly increased' massively in 2022 when compared to the trend in previous years. In fact, it has become somewhat of a meme at this point and seems to affect younger people, or at least those who aren't close to the average age of life expectancy. Many of these people are in their 20's and 30's.

Mark Crispin Miller has been keeping a meticulous weekly count of those who fit the criteria of having a "sudden death" and for those whose cause of death couldn't be determined. Some of these people could have a "normal" cause of death, but buried within these reports are some very odd ones, especially healthy people that just drop dead in the middle of the day while doing almost any task.

For example, here are a few of the more interesting examples from the last week or so:

Lifelong Hunterdon County Resident Dies Suddenly, 28

Lifelong Hunterdon County resident Sarah E. Henschel died suddenly on Wednesday, June 8 at the age of 28.

Mystery is surrounding the death of an American jet ski world champion dubbed 'Eric the Eagle', who was found floating in the water near his undamaged Kawasaki after 'disappearing' during a race.

Lifelong Hunterdon County resident Sarah E. Henschel died suddenly on Wednesday, June 8 at the age of 28.

New report finds pilot had chest pains before deadly crash

UPS driver, 24, collapses and dies while delivering packages in SoCal heat

...the death of his 23-year-old son who was studying in the US, in the University of Arkansas. One of his friends confirmed that Hirwa had gone to his bed and switched off the lights, only to be shocked in the morning when they were informed that his body was found 5 minutes away from the block he sleeping in.

MYSTERY surrounds the death of a firefighter and mother of two, who died while teaching a water rescue training course.

Minneapolis man died of unknown causes on Continental Divide Trail

Latham man dies while hiking Cascade Mountain

A newly elected district attorney in Oklahoma suddenly died just days after voters elected him to the seat

WellSpan York, Coroner address increase in sudden unexplained infant deaths; a total of eight babies in York and Adams Counties have died in 2022 so far, which is a significant rise from 2021.

St. Marys police officer dies on duty... but no foul play is suspected.

Auburn, MA - Scott D. McCallum, 51, formerly of Douglas, died unexpectedly on Monday June 27th at his home.

Justin M. Lore, 31, of Dividing Creek, NJ, died suddenly Saturday July 2, 2022 at home.

William Michael ("Will") Harding, age 27 of Golden Valley, MN, formerly of Alexandria, died suddenly and unexpectedly doing what he loved: playing basketball.

Columbia, SC - Elizabeth Sanford Zeigler of Columbia, South Carolina, died suddenly on the afternoon of June 30, 2022, having collapsed while walking her dog, Goose.

SOURCE

We have the UK government acknowledge the increase, large insurance companies showing a 40% increase in all cause mortality, as well record setting life insurance payouts, and along with this we see the trend of young people dying suddenly or unexpectedly. I propose that medical authorities start doing autopsies on people who "die suddenly" or "die unexpectedly." Perhaps that would shine light on what the actual culprit is? A recent ATS thread speaks of embalmers having issues embalming bodies because strange blood clots are blocking their ability to do so.

edit on 6-7-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Medicine from China is the culprit .

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I think they designed this vaccine too fast, I feel it should have been tested properly. I do not believe it is as safe as they say it is but that is my opinion which I have developed by reading the research on both sides of the issue and trying to evaluate the evidence properly and not base the interpretation on my own beliefs. I try not to be bias even though I know I am in a group that should not take the vaccine and hasn't taken it because of my risk. There are way more people in the risk groups identified quickly after it was approved that should not have taken it, but these people wanted to take it because they felt they needed to and ignored the precautions to fit into the fear struck society that has been created.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Aren't some of them dying months after being vaccinated? I seem to remember reading somewhere that was the case. I know there are people developing debilitating health issues, sometimes not until two months after being vaccinated. That makes it kind of hard to tie it to the vaccine, but a distinct pattern has begun to emerge.

I wonder if the number of usual, serious health issues- like problems with internal organs, heart, reproduction will also drastically increase in the coming years. Just because someone hasn't experienced a reaction after vaccination doesn't guarantee a disease process wasn't started that will take a two or more years to become evident. The disease process can take years before symptoms appear, and there's already some sounding the alarm that the cancer rates are rapidly increasing for 'some unknown reason'.

All the suspicion and speculation will one day prove to be unfounded, or fully warranted. I fault no one for their beliefs, no matter where they put their faith.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I propose that medical authorities start doing autopsies on people who "die suddenly" or "die unexpectedly."

You can bet that autopsies ARE being done. Though they are obviously being kept secret.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
My ex wives dad died 3 days after getting injected. Her step dad is on his last leg now, and regrets getting the shots. He has blacked out multiple times, including while driving

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Aren't some of them dying months after being vaccinated? I seem to remember reading somewhere that was the case. I know there are people developing debilitating health issues, sometimes not until two months after being vaccinated. That makes it kind of hard to tie it to the vaccine, but a distinct pattern has begun to emerge.

I wonder if the number of usual, serious health issues- like problems with internal organs, heart, reproduction will also drastically increase in the coming years. Just because someone hasn't experienced a reaction after vaccination doesn't guarantee a disease process wasn't started that will take a two or more years to become evident. The disease process can take years before symptoms appear, and there's already some sounding the alarm that the cancer rates are rapidly increasing for 'some unknown reason'.

All the suspicion and speculation will one day prove to be unfounded, or fully warranted. I fault no one for their beliefs, no matter where they put their faith.

One of the unexpected findings has been the longevity of the artificial mRNA in the body. mRNA typically degrades within a day or two, while this lab made synthetic mRNA made with a pseudouridine replacement has been found many months after vaccination. Speculating this could lead to additional stress or overload of the immune system. You will know that death from a large dose of radiation will take time, but typically occurs as a result of a damaged or overloaded immune system. Cancerous cell mutations are being dealt with daily in the body. There is a mechanism designed to take care of disease that can get swamped.

Add to that the stress of lockdowns, failed businesses, etc.

I have to say the last year has been the most stressful in my life. I was imagining the police state to arrest me and force vaccinate or put me into a concentration camp before Omicron came along. There were security guards at businesses, libraries, public buildings, everywhere you looked. I saw videos of protestors arrested and beaten by thugs. Teenagers, retired grandparents, it didn't matter. The brown shirts would shut you down. I was unable to work as the company I worked for took a government bribe to implement a vaccine policy. It was seriously #ed up.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The insurance industry globally is the only group of highly qualified professionals who have the potential to lead the vanguard charge against the WEF conspiracy to depopulate the planet & interfere with the economy so much that the people end up crying out for a 'solution'.. The solution will be conventiently provided by the WEF, and you can bet it involves being forced to 'own nothing, and be happy'.

#ing diabolical - they MUST be stopped.

Let's hope there are some courageous & bold people in the insurance sector. This needs to be highlighted around the world, immediately, boldly & with strong evidence behind the action.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Over the course of one month my wife Has lost her Dad, our friend's Dad (who she cared for and was very fond of) , Her surrogate/foster Mum (Just entered a hospice on e.o.l care on Sunday) and this morning, her best friend (daughter of above dude) dropped dead suddenly (heart attack)

Yes, they all had underlying health conditions but went way before expected.

Edit, just found out that the next door neighbour of above friend's Dad died this morning too.
edit on k2022000000731187America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jul 2022 06:18:00 -05002022 by kountzero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It was in fact designed ahead in advance. They just had to tweak it for the most.......?

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
VAIDS appears to be one of the main connections at this time. With the immune system busy sorting out spike proteins, it starts to neglect some of the other problems going on throughout the body.

The blood clots is also another big issue. One recent report linked all these massive blot clots being found as similar to a rare genetic disorder that affects clotting factors. Somehow the spike protein is disrupting the usual clotting mechanisms and allows for these scabs to continue growing.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
VAIDS appears to be one of the main connections at this time. With the immune system busy sorting out spike proteins, it starts to neglect some of the other problems going on throughout the body.

The blood clots is also another big issue. One recent report linked all these massive blot clots being found as similar to a rare genetic disorder that affects clotting factors. Somehow the spike protein is disrupting the usual clotting mechanisms and allows for these scabs to continue growing.

Not just VAIDs but ADE, which are all connected but ADE will make common viruses 100 times worse.

join