It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embalmers having real problems with the fluid.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Our friendly British undertaker has been waiting for a young person who has had a post-mortem, and a requested embalming procedure. Any blockages have to be removed to make the body presentable for viewing. It might sound gruesome but what was pulled out of this young person's aorta defies description and hitherto has never been seen before. They are not clots but growths that grow and block the circulatory system, he shows the relevant one in formaldehyde, it has grown to the shape of the blood vessel. I wonder what has caused this? could it be something to do with messing with the human Gnome? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Nah his cholesterol became sentient and wanted to become more human. Probably because the nanotechnologies super advanced AI going online and 💩.

Sorry was jk one of those days

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I would really like to see more stories like this come out, if true.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Graphine oxide ? I think it was called that at least. I remember seeing vids with the stuff moving about and reshaping itself. Supposedly it's in the 'vaccines'

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok

Are you joking? There's no stop stories of these strange blood clots.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Is it possible that this is the inner membrane/lining of the blood vessels sloughing off?

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Is it possible that this is the inner membrane/lining of the blood vessels sloughing off?

Anything is possible, but something is causing a coagulation cascade and there's some weird stuff in it.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
fun conspiracy, what if this is why Putin started the war knowing a sizable percentage of the population will be dying UN-explainably, so better use the soldiers now before they pass naturally.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
With that amount of obstruction in the veins/capillaries, you'd expect to see necrosis of the tissues occurring in the victims before death. Things like blackening of the skin and gangrene in the extremities, as they are being starved of Oxygen. Is that being seen in these people?
edit on 6-7-2022 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   

With that amount of obstruction in the veins/capillaries, you'd expect to see necrosis of the tissues occurring in the victims before death. Things like blackening of the skin and gangrene in the extremities, as they are being starved of Oxygen. Is that being seen in these people?

Unless the "clots" are developing so quickly that death occurs before necrosis has had a chance to set in.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

The science said that the spike protein just sent a message to the DNA in the cell to produce more spike proteins to create the antibody for the virus. But in some tissue, it enters the nucleus of the cell so who really knows what alterations to the genome could be taking place. It has already fooled the immune system by getting to a place where no foreign material should be anyway. If parts of the immune system are still working, no doubt it will recognize some cells as not compatible with the host, then try to destroy them, this might be scar tissue on the blood vessel walls. The same as if you have a transplant, you then have to be on immune suppressants to stop the transplanted organ from getting rejected. But really who knows the consequences of messing around on this level.
Our way of life is under attack, and it seems the enemy could be from anywhere. Even ourselves.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
These doctors are saying they are growing artificial blood vessels and they have had the technology since 2005. They can grow any new organ in the body, including a brain. Starting at 20 min., then on great information.

edit on 7 7 2022 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   
It's a little challenging to really see anything in the video. Here is a page which some of the videos are referencing:

ambassadorlove.wordpress.com...

I haven't had a chance to read it all so I am going to check it out.

All kinds of stuff apparently in the vaccines.

edit on 7-7-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I just watched the video, I'm curious how often do Morticians determine the cause of death? Also, where are the peer reviews on finding this elsewhere? (from other morticians)

I'd like to know as I know other things can continue to grow in a corpse but that is mainly things like bacteria etc and would like to know if something is happening after death that allows another organism to grow in the corpse.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Unless the "clots" are developing so quickly that death occurs before necrosis has had a chance to set in.

So, you're telling me that this isn't the normal coagulation of body fluids pooling in soft tissue after death, and that you don't see this regularly in autopsy?

And to think that first year medical students had been seeing this for decades without realising that it was something caused by a Vax only invented in 2020.

Seriously, does anyone here have even pre med?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Link?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: incoserv

So, you're telling me that this isn't the normal coagulation of body fluids pooling in soft tissue after death, and that you don't see this regularly in autopsy?

And to think that first year medical students had been seeing this for decades without realising that it was something caused by a Vax only invented in 2020.

Seriously, does anyone here have even pre med?

usually when I pre med it involves the liquor store before the bong, never the other way around. js

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

So you're saying that these long fibrous growths are common in corpses?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok

I'm sure you would, Dr. Mengele

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MikhailBakunin
I'm sure you would, Dr. Mengele

My God you people are ridiculous.
Comparing me to an Auschwitz doctor? Get bent.

Look, the claim in the video is just that. A claim. There is no scientific evidence or "proof" other than some small grainy glass container with what some strange root-looking object in it. Is it compelling evidence? No. It's just one small subset of video without anything more than one person describing it. Deny ignorance and ask for evidence.

This reminds me of the video from a "Russian Doctor" that tried to explain the mRNA vaccine had micro-bots inside and they grew within the body with tentacles. His proof? Another poorly edited video with no tangible or reproduceable results. You know, part of the Scientific Method. Right? You know the steps right?

I want the truth to come out more than anyone but that means testing and results.
Not some internet arm-chair warriors who claim everything they see is real.

<<   2 >>

join