It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Covid excess deaths: why are they rising?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I always suspected the Pandemic vaxxines were triggers for CV COVID to silently activate numerous health damaging issues in a non-stopping attack on an Individuals immune-system...

then by 'attrition' the person who voluntered for the vaxx would eventually exhaust their once healthy/robust immunity & recovery abilities and to depart the scene as soon as 3 years of constant health issues repeating endlessly

i supposed the '19' of covid-19 was the activated pathogens involved in this 'culling' process & not the year of pandemic was deployed by (some-one)(in Asia)

ETA; but thats my schizo brain putting conspiracy to an extreme, eh?

This is a interesting gent to follow , he is saying exactly the same and is in the death business and like others in his job are saying they are sickened by the death they are seeing in the funeral business , when you imagine they would be rubbing their hands with glee at all the extra work and money coming their way .
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

What is the 19 significant of? 19 separate pathogens?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
Was very surprised this was in the mainstream news/propaganda, such as MSN.
Will it be scrubbed?

Publicly admitting there is a rise in deaths and they are 'baffled' as to the cause.

Could it be the side effects of the covid injections?
What says ATS?

A rise in the number of people dying each week in England and Wales is not being driven by Covid, newly published data shows.

MSM article from MSN

I know a lot of Brits here were very proud that their island nation was among the highest injected in the world. What could be causing these deaths?
Is it due to the extreme climate change?
Pollution from the Ukraine war?
A sudden uptick in the consumption of bacon butties?

So they have no explanation on why this is.

But they can explain that it is not because of the vaccinations. If they are smart they do scrub this ASAP.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Drugs and suicides

The first excuse that i saw for those 116 FIFA players ranging in ages from 13 to 35 who dropped dead within a year after being vaxxed was that it was because they all smoked weed in excess. That soon got dropped for some other non-sensical excuse.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I am posting this here everyone, instead of starting a new thread, not just UK excess deaths but NL as well:

nltimes.nl...

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Wow i had not seen the Dutch excess death stats yet. I keep up more with U.S news a lot of the time but that is not nothing.

Also this excerpt:

The stats office did not say what caused the excess mortality.

It is the same script we see.
Btw, are you dutch or have you just been there? If i may ask

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
No worries. American but grew up in Limburg and Bavaria
lucky kid!

Yes it's the same goddamn narrative world wide. Operation Lockstep.
Nazi lockdown.
same #.

a reply to: everyone

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Aha yes

I gotta tell you i suspected you would be from belgium maybe because of the avatar but that close enough haha

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
Was very surprised this was in the mainstream news/propaganda, such as MSN.
Will it be scrubbed?

Publicly admitting there is a rise in deaths and they are 'baffled' as to the cause.

Could it be the side effects of the covid injections?
What says ATS?

A rise in the number of people dying each week in England and Wales is not being driven by Covid, newly published data shows.

MSM article from MSN

I know a lot of Brits here were very proud that their island nation was among the highest injected in the world. What could be causing these deaths?
Is it due to the extreme climate change?
Pollution from the Ukraine war?
A sudden uptick in the consumption of bacon butties?

It's mostly due to huge numbers of people being denied health care and screening over the past 2 years - as well as some surgery.

Even now it is very difficult to actually see a doctor - so many illnesses, cancers, etc continue to go undiagnosed ... until it's too late.

Changes in lifestyle due to lockdown - being not being able to exercise, staying in and drinking more, etc, may also be a contributory factor.

(It has nothing at all to do with any vaccine - though I appreciate some people do now think that all deaths from whatever cause were due to the vaccine. Last weekend the vaccine killed seven people in the Dolomites by dropping a glacier on them, for example)

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
@Carewemust

If drugs and suicide were the cause they wouldn't be BAFFLED and not know what is causing it! Seriously, common sense.

edit on 7/9/2022 by mblahnikluver because: it didn't show my quote reply. WHY IS THIS AN ISSUE ON APPLE!!!!! NO I WONT DOWNLOAD ANOTHER BROWSER!

<< 1   >>

join