It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Experts want to see some health mandates brought back

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Its not surprising that its the "Health Experts" who always are the ones that want to see the return of these health mandates brought back

despite the omicron not being as deadly.

These health experts had being wrong about C19 from the start.
To date there had being no major deaths of youth or children that had died from Covid yet they are pushing the vaxs/boosters on the youngest of children.

These experts almost did a freudian slip by referring C19 as a "common cold coronavirus"

The health experts had felt in love the idea of shutting down our economy hurting small family businesses while making sure people wear masks but our politicians and these "experts" haven't being doing the same in most places.

You can likely bet many of these health experts dont follow their own "medical advises" which they demand others to follow theirs.

Some Experts want to see some health mandates brought back

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Covid 19 is extinct, just like the specific flu from 3 years ago mutated into lesser strains with every iteration. The health "experts" need to be gone, because they are not experts, they're actors and tools of this criminal cartel.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Being on a conspiracy website and all, what are the odds they double down on forced jabs again to try and hide the signal of vaccine damage. Try and bury it by eliminating the control. That way when the next wave hits and there are more deaths they can pawn it onto the virus rather than all the damaged immune systems.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
And I want them to die in a fire. We and they have to accept one doesn't always get what one wants.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Yep look at Canada and we will have certain states here try and run this BS back. Trying to convince us to get endless boosters just like we said was gonna happen 2 years ago. Below is an expert twice vaxxed and caught COVID twice with the only real value is that he cheated the less than 1.2 % chance of a serious case of death twice. Regardless they are going to play this to the hilt and I have no doubt even a modest rise in cases will make some areas shutdown and mask up

One COVID expert’s reinfection shows why ‘hybrid immunity’ may no longer be possible

www.sfchronicle.com...

Dr. Abraar Karan, an infectious disease doctor at Stanford, suffered the same fate as many people in January. Despite being vaccinated and boosted, he got infected with COVID during the surge of the highly infectious omicron variant.

Then, just a few months later in May, he performed a routine COVID test one day before work and found himself infected with the coronavirus yet again.

Earlier in the pandemic, scientists held out the hope that hybrid immunity — the dual protection afforded by having been both infected with the virus and vaccinated against it — would provide the strongest shield against subsequent reinfection. The theory largely held true for versions of the virus that were less infectious than omicron.

But when omicron and its super infectious subvariants came along, the strength and durability of that immunity became far less certain. These days, even vaccinated and boosted people who were infected as recently as January’s omicron surge are finding themselves catching COVID a second or even third time.

Some of this is due to the evolving nature of the virus and some is the result of less vigilant behavior, said Dr. Bob Wachter, the chair of medicine at UCSF. Many people may assume they can’t get reinfected so soon, he said, when that’s likely not the case.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Here in the U.S., I find it no coincidence that by pushing the Dobbs case, which ends with the overturning of Roe (the only time the SCOTUS injected bodily autonomy into Constitutional law in such an overt way). Thus the SCOTUS decision to oppose vaccine mandates no longer has any precedent. Ever since Trump arrived on the scene and so many allowed him to destroy their critical thinking skills, I've been watching the media play the people on both "sides" like a ping-pong match in which the winner isn't even playing that game, but rather has a fixed eye on the real ball, which the poor ping-pong players fail to even see. In this current case, it's control over your body; with Roe gone, there's no longer a precedent for saying "my body, my choice." Get ready for vaccine mandates very soon; and don't be surprised if your "side" doesn't come down the way you want it--cause politics has no "side" but its own, and it ain't yours.
edit on 6-7-2022 by RedKaliBlack because: Cause grammers hard

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RedKaliBlack

Agreed. The Roe v Wade was about vaccine mandates.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zenchuck
a reply to: RedKaliBlack

Agreed. The Roe v Wade was about vaccine mandates.

It had to go one way or the other.

Too many wanted it both ways. Of course, too many also forget that with abortion it's not just your body. There is another one involved, and the same goes with vaccine mandates - you want to mandate it because odds are you took your own poison and now want to make sure everyone else is forced to have some too. So it's not an issue of just your body; your choice, but my body; my choice and everyone else's body; my choice too. Some people are like selfish 2-year-olds.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedKaliBlack
Here in the U.S., I find it no coincidence that by pushing the Dobbs case, which ends with the overturning of Roe (the only time the SCOTUS injected bodily autonomy into Constitutional law in such an overt way). Thus the SCOTUS decision to oppose vaccine mandates no longer has any precedent. Ever since Trump arrived on the scene and so many allowed him to destroy their critical thinking skills, I've been watching the media play the people on both "sides" like a ping-pong match in which the winner isn't even playing that game, but rather has a fixed eye on the real ball, which the poor ping-pong players fail to even see. In this current case, it's control over your body; with Roe gone, there's no longer a precedent for saying "my body, my choice." Get ready for vaccine mandates very soon; and don't be surprised if your "side" doesn't come down the way you want it--cause politics has no "side" but its own, and it ain't yours.

If one is here in the US , they should know the Constitution and the reason for that Supreme Court decision .
Hint : it wasn't Trump .
"Nuff Said"
edit on 7/6/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

One thing that would be good for our mental health would be to mandate the removal of Dr. Anthony "Mengele" Fauci from government.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
They keep pushing the booster excuses and along with this.

Think you’re immune to COVID-19 after getting sick? Maybe not, new research shows

Of course the article is another scam to promote the C19 vaccines and its boosters in the line of the quote.

His study, which began in June 2020, looked at patients who had been infected with the original strain of the virus before they were vaccinated and compared their immune response to those who received the vaccines but did not get sick.

Those who received boosters and vax didn't get sick? what an amazing lie that is.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Some Rednecks want to see health expert lynchings brought back.

Two weeks is over. Someone get these idiots a calendar.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Covid 19 is extinct, just like the specific flu from 3 years ago mutated into lesser strains with every iteration. The health "experts" need to be gone, because they are not experts, they're actors and tools of this criminal cartel.

Cheers - Dave

If we go back the big concern was that it was a new virus and so no one had any preexisting protection as we do for so many viruses. This was a real concern as we at first saw that it seemed to be much deadlier than other flues and so we wanted to "flatten the curve" if need be.

That idea disappeared and we went full totalitarian very quickly for very little reason, and now as you say the "newness" of it is gone and we have moved into a normal flu season type situation with COVID where the focus it high risk people while everyone else just deal with it like we do every year.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It had to go one way or the other.

Too many wanted it both ways. Of course, too many also forget that with abortion it's not just your body. There is another one involved, and the same goes with vaccine mandates - you want to mandate it because odds are you took your own poison and now want to make sure everyone else is forced to have some too. So it's not an issue of just your body; your choice, but my body; my choice and everyone else's body; my choice too. Some people are like selfish 2-year-olds.

The liberals kind of shot themselves in the foot over the whole my body my choice unless it is a vaccine mandate to ruin your life if you do not get it.

We saw statements like " I need an abortion because I can't afford a kid nor do I have the time."

Then we saw that if you didn't get vaccinated you lost your job you had for 20 years, no unemployment, life totally uprooted and no where to go...

My body my choice went right out the window...

I think even Chappelle said it was coming last year over this...

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The liberals kind of shot themselves in the foot over the whole my body my choice unless it is a vaccine mandate to ruin your life if you do not get it.

I think you would enjoy watching this. Further proving your point.
Students Say ‘My Body My Choice’ Until it Comes to Vaccine Mandates
edit on 6-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

As I said, most don't think past what they want. Everyone else exists merely to service them and their whims.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Up here in Kanada they have already started the drumbeat for another "COVID variant explosion" this fall. A few power medicos are demanding they redefine "fully vaccinated" to mean three vax shots. I expect more on this in the local media in the coming days.

I'm actually seeing MORE discarded masks on the sidewalks than at any point since March 2020 on my daily 5-mile 5am roadwork/jog. Not kidding. More discarded masks than EVER!

Medicos are about power/control and spotlight. My take.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedKaliBlack
with Roe gone, there's no longer a precedent for saying "my body, my choice." Get ready for vaccine mandates very soon; and don't be surprised if your "side" doesn't come down the way you want it--cause politics has no "side" but its own, and it ain't yours.

Thanks you for displaying your ignorance for all to see...

Anyone who cannot see the difference between returning the power to decide the legality of whether or not women can murder their unborn child to the States where it rightfully belongs, and forcing everyone to inject a potentially deadly concoction into their body should be permanently barred from voting, and driving a car, and buying a gun and just about everything else.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It’s pretty simple if they try: “I will not comply!”

And that’s that. At least, it used to be in America.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffTannen

Hopefully there are more that are getting tired of hearing about C19 or the demand that people need to put their masks during the hottest months of summer.

You can assume many of those experts arent even following their own medical advises they are giving to us.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join