It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netherlands in a state of revolution

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   
hahhahahahh the farmers have done it finally the new goverment plan is to get alot of millions to pay to the farmers to buy them out hahaha the protest are so powerfull they had to budge haha the goverment better pray the farmers except hahah punk ass goverment they shot with life amunition at a sixteen year old farmer yestersday and tried to frame the boy saying he comitted attemted murder.But video evidence showerd the OPPOSITE. SO 250 angry farmers went to the police station demanded the boy be let free and the charges dropped whitch probably also becuzz the video has now happe4ned.the boy is free and his bogus charges dropped.the family is goin to press charges against the officer which is now NOT DOING GOOD lmao and SICK AT HOME double lol.his adress is all over the internet.they know we gonna be hunting politicians next if they dont back the # down FU klaus im a cllown swabb

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: negedef

Yes he looks like a nice hard-working kid. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carport

increased emission of laughing gas (considered to be more damaging than methan)

As I thought, someone is telling porkys.

If access fertiliser is problem they can sell off to country’s which need it. But no this is about implementing agenda 2030.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Not much of anything in the Dutch news

nltimes.nl...

www.dutchnews.nl...

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
Clickbait title, police shot at a farmer vehicle attempting to ram or drive over the police.

These vehicles can pancake police cars and people.

Besides shutting down highways and distribution centres it's being blown up.

Your post is bait ! And off the cuff Know nuffin BS.

I live there. That farmer was a 16 year old kid in a tractor and he was not driving into anyone he was even driving away ! The bullet went right past his head , he has tinnitus now btw.

VIDEO:

Also normally it is very rare for Dutch police to pull their gun because of certain laws. In June (just in time for this even ) They changed the law that allows the police to draw their weapon without the usual consequences.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 08 Jul 2022 12:21:26 -05002220227America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The Netherlands also happens to be one of the biggest exporter of foods.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
All hail the NWO creeping into normally sane laws.

I'll never forget the time I was at a zwembad (Otterveurdt, so cool for a kid
) and the Marechaussee rolled into the changing-room and busted open some lockers and arrested a guy for transporting drugs. We were all like woahhhhh.

a reply to: everyone

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I grew up by strawberry fields, potato fields, sugarbeet fields, asparagus fields. Good times.

Hup Holland and much luck to the farmers!

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

"Hup holland hup" Hahahaha

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: negedef

Clickbait title, police shot at a farmer vehicle attempting to ram or drive over the police.

These vehicles can pancake police cars and people.

Besides shutting down highways and distribution centres it's being blown up.

no the highways and distribution centres are about to be blown up slight difference

Blown up as in bombed ?

Sounds problematic , if you have to vent your anger by blowing up buildings where innocent civillians work.

Citizens who might even disagree with the new laws directed at the farmers.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Even cops make poor judgement calls , especially when you are understaffed and have to work long days.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

70% cut of emissions what these politicians are pushing is a huge cut. This would be bad for the whole farming sector and food supplies.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Even cops make poor judgement calls , especially when you are understaffed and have to work long days.

Just a post or 2 ago you where shouting from the rooftops that the boy was ramming police cars with his tractor and trying to run over police officers.

But now you are excusing the cops for just making a poor judgement call. So when a 16 year old kid tries to ram a police car (according to you) He deserves to be shot at but when i show the video in which we can see he did no such thing and even the opposite and the cops shoot at him and nearly hitting him in the head then it is just a poor judgement call.

What a interesting but mostly twisted take on things. Not to mention dishonest. Why would anyone still take anything you claim sersiouly?

BTW police in the Netherlands are not understaffed. There is no defund the police campaign here either. Not yet anyway but they are asking for it with these actions.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSat, 09 Jul 2022 06:38:03 -05002220227America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

They want us to starve simple as that. They are doing every excuse under the book now looking for the most minuet violations to fullfill things. They have done worm burgers here in the US back in 2014 and several fast food chains got in trouble though I can't remember which ones. I THINK Burger King was in on the list and now they don't do it anymore as the meat tastes a bit better. We stopped going back in 2011 as they stopped flame broiling. They flame broiled up to 2009ish and now just microwave like the rest. You used to be able to LITERALLY SMELL the flame broiling and it just made your mouth water!

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Don't produce lies :

So when a 16 year old kid tries to ram a police car (according to you) He deserves to be shot

Now you are just making things up i said no such thing.

Stop trippin over my opinion.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Here is perfectly explained why the farmers are protesting.

Why the dutch farmers protest

edit on 10-7-2022 by DutchBigBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchBigBoy
Says "error"..the vid

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   
A quick search shows that nitrogen is needed in rocket fuel, mustard gas, used in explosives, used in pollution control, and it makes up 78% of the atmosphere. Interesting that Nitrous oxide is used in heart patients to dilate veins and increase circulation since the cornoavaxx causes artery clogging and clots. Maybe they are stockpiling Nitrogen worldwide in anticipation of a dire need for it.

So, whatever they are diverting the use of nitrogen away from farming for must be critical since they are willing to starve billions of people for this undeclared need.
edit on 10-7-2022 by SeriouslyDeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Just hit the blue 'why the dutch farmers are protesting ]script

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join