It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID - Side Effects Question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
a question
Why do they keep getting the boosters?

Sorry what has being happening to your family member.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I will tell you I didn’t get vaccinated and I had Covid back in April.
Pretty bad headache and slight fever and chills for 2-3 days.
But I have had strange lingering symptoms since then that are driving me crazy.
Wild, vivid nightmares 3-4 times a week, trouble concentrating, upset stomach issues, I get tired easily but that could be from the interrupted sleep from the nightmares, taste and smell issues…it comes and goes, some things have a metallic taste.
I am not a big coffee drinker, 1-2 cups a day but it hasn’t tasted right to me since then.
Weird feelings all the time, anxiety issues which I never really had before.
Just weird sh!t.
My wife had it at the same time and has had no lingering issues at all but her symptoms when we had it were worse than mine.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

In my case, the creams made my skin more sensitive to sunlight when I gave them a try.

Someone had recommended to us to consider diet, specifically taking a look at gluten and dairy intake when my daughter's skin started acting up. I get the impression that perhaps someone's body could become more sensitive initially as they work through the vax effects. Hopefully it clears up, as her body works through it.

edit on 2-7-2022 by dffrntkndfnml because: spacing/clarity

edit on 2-7-2022 by dffrntkndfnml because: grammar

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

1st shot I felt weird, and my stools turned almost white, which really freaked me out.

You should get checked white stool is a lack of bile, and could be hepatitis and cirrhosis.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I really appreciate out all the feedback from everybody.

As for the color of stool that went back to normal after three days, and has never returned, it's the first time in my life I had that and that for sure must have been Vaccine related, my body reacting to it I guess, as nothing unusual was eaten beforehand.

I have had hives three times in my life, causes unknown I couldn't track it back to anything, and the vaccine did not cause a hive outbreak for me, one poster posted a picture of what looked like hive outbreak .

What has helped is triple Polysporin with a bandaid in the case of open skin breaks, and Cetaphil Pro just for the dry cracking part, I got that on Amazon after reading good reviews. But the main issue is it's not permanently healing like it should be. If I stop using the hand cream it comes back 10 times as bad. It sort acts to keep at bay from exploding out of control.

One ingredient I read in the vaccine was Graphene which may cause skin issues, anybody else know about this?

edit on 2-7-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

What has helped is triple Polysporin with a bandaid in the case of open skin breaks, and Cetaphil Pro just for the dry cracking part, I got that on Amazon after reading good reviews.

I'm not the type of person that goes to the doctor at every minor problem, but I think you should contact a dermatologist, it would be better than trying almost random things.

One ingredient I read in the vaccine was Graphene which may cause skin issues, anybody else know about this?

I have some claims about it, but never saw any real proof of that.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Just a heads up, I developed an allergy to neo and polysporin just a few years ago(before Covid). Never did previously. It makes the whole area rash like, red with bumps, itchy. It reaches well past the area I applied it. I am not saying that's what it is, but yeah, you can suddenly become allergic to things you never were before, or it could be an allergy to something you're applying. See a dermatologist.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
RESET your immune system!!

To do that you need to FAST for 3 days total. To be honest if you're going 3 days (72 hrs) try 4 (96 hrs), to be sure to be sure.

Fasting for that long RESETS your immune system. It also puts your body into REGENERATION MODE.

So try that...

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I never had any side effects, sore arm, just the 2 shots for work, no booster, not doing it!!

I was talking to one of my friends a few days back, apparently he did have some issues, those being heart palpitations, or racing heartbeat. This was about 12 days after each shot, and lasted a few days each time..he declined any boosters for that reason. His doctor agree'd with that decision, but fell short of assigning a cause.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Just a heads up, I developed an allergy to neo and polysporin just a few years ago(before Covid). Never did previously. It makes the whole area rash like, red with bumps, itchy. It reaches well past the area I applied it. I am not saying that's what it is, but yeah, you can suddenly become allergic to things you never were before, or it could be an allergy to something you're applying. See a dermatologist.

Allergies are weird, my aunt became allergic to gluten in her 40s, never had any previous issues.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

To do that you need to FAST for 3 days total. To be honest if you're going 3 days (72 hrs) try 4 (96 hrs), to be sure to be sure.

Fasting for that long RESETS your immune system. It also puts your body into REGENERATION MODE.

So try that...

When you say fast do you mean only drink water for 3 to 4 days?
I did the lemon water and maple syrup fast once for 7 days, no food is boring for sure.
But I am willing to give it a shot

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I did the lemon water and maple syrup fast once for 7 days, no food is boring for sure.

Yes I mean only water. Try and stay away from that flouride water too.

3 days.

linky

The research looked at both mice and humans. (It’s far easier to run the experiments in mice, of course, but we can’t always trust that the same effects will occur in humans.) In both species, fasting lowered white blood cell counts, which in turn triggered the immune system to start producing new white blood cells. White blood cells (or lymphocytes) are a key component of your body’s immune system.

Longo’s hypothesis is that fasting (or starvation) forces your body to “recycle a lot of the immune cells that are not needed” which explains the drop in the white blood cell count. Two of the key mechanisms are an enzyme called PKA and a hormone called IGF-1, both of which are reduced by fasting. Once you start eating again, your stem cells kick back into high gear to replenish the cells that were recycled.

The human part of the study was much more limited: a group of cancer patients fasted for 1, 2, or 3 days prior to chemotherapy. The idea is that fasting might reduce the harmful side effects of chemotherapy, particularly the immunosuppression caused by some chemotherapeutic drugs. These results are very preliminary: the patients are participating in a phase I clinical trial, which is designed to assess safety, not effectiveness. Nonetheless, the results indicate that a 3-day fast (but not a 1-day fast) was beneficial for these patients.

A key finding in this research is that you have to fast for several days to get any benefit: basically, you have to fully deplete your energy reserves (in the form of glycogen), and it takes your body at least 24 hours, and probably 48 hours or more, to do this. This is much harder than a 1-day fast, which many people do routinely.

Does a 3-day fast truly reset your immune system? Well, maybe not a total reset, but at least a mild refresh. The science suggests that, if you can do it, a prolonged fast for 2-3 days or longer may induce your body to clean out some old immune cells and switch on production of new ones. Stay tuned.

edit on 3-7-2022 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

Another good read.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

So try that...

It's the same thing the FLCCC doctors recommend. (You know the quack doctors that don't know anything), but anyway yeah there is a lot more in their protocol that can be used for post vaxx issues.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
It's the same thing the FLCCC doctors recommend. (You know the quack doctors that don't know anything), but anyway yeah there is a lot more in their protocol that can be used for post vaxx issues.

FLCCC i-recover-post-vaccine-treatment

Management of Post-Vaccine Syndrome

Major public health authorities do not recognize post-COVID-vaccine injuries; and there is no specific ICD classification code for this disease. However, while no official definition exists, a temporal correlation between a patient receiving a COVID-19 vaccine and beginning or worsening of clinical manifestations is sufficient to diagnose as a COVID-19 vaccine-induced injury when the symptoms are unexplained by other concurrent causes.

Since there are no published reports detailing the management of vaccine-injured patients, our treatment approach is based on the postulated pathogenetic mechanism, clinical observation, and patient anecdotes. Treatment must be individualized according to each patient’s presenting symptoms and disease syndromes. It is likely that not all patients will respond equally to the same intervention; a particular intervention may be life saving for one patient and totally ineffective for another.

Early treatment is essential; it is likely that the response to treatment will be attenuated when treatment is delayed.

For detailed instructions and sources, download An Approach to the Management of Post-Vaccine Syndrome PDF.

FLCCC post vaccine pdf linky

Thought I'd link it all for everyone for ease of use.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

I once went to a homeopathic doctor and he told to make a diet that would start with three days only eating vegetable soup, then two weeks of a "normal" diet but without any meat or fish, then I could return to my usual feeding habits.

It doesn't hurt to try something like that, but I think complete fasting without a doctor's opinion could have bad side effects, as the person needs to know if their body can take it or not.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
There are vaxx detox protocols available from the FLCCC. One of the biggies is intermittent fasting and fasting. This allows you to tear down and rebuild your immune system.

Sometimes this helps with autoimmune conditions triggered by ________??

covid19criticalcare.com...

This is the best recommendation possible, but there are two additional things you can do as part of it that will substantially improve your results...

1. Go full carnivore for a month or two.

Carnivore is the absolute best elimination diet there is, nar none.

It is also the fastest and quickest way to eliminate any and all symptoms due to autoimmune issues, as evidenced by the plethora of people who have eliminated sometimes life-long autoimmune issues, some extremely serious supposedly incurable versions.

2. Add in some DRY fasting, days in between your full carnivore fays of eating. Ie. eat one day, then do a 3 day dry fast, eat a day, then 2 more days of dry fasting. Do this for a few weeks until you are well (probably will only take a week or two at most).

Dry fasting dramatically enhances and speeds up all of the benefits of fasting, like autophagy, stem cell and HGH stimulation/production, elimination of fat, and even the elimination of loose skin resulting from extreme weight loss.
edit on 3-7-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: underpass61
a question
Why do they keep getting the boosters?

Sorry what has being happening to your family member.

Like many she did it for work and she's also a liberal and wasn't listening to any "conspiracy theories" at the time. She's got a different attitude now, I hope it's not too late.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

I rash up really bad after a surgery. I at first thought it was the antibiotic, then the soap they use to clean you, and now it seems it might be the tap they use to tape things to your skin. Its kind of weird, but looking back years ago I remember I had a picc line and I would rash up under the tape holding the picc line, so I think the stuff on the tape.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Looking back, I found petroleum jelly helpful for the skin.

Idk, you may have tried this. I usually used a really thin layer that I tried to water down so it spread really thin. I didn't cover it up when possible.I wanted to avoid friction on it, providing I wasn't doing anything where it could get infected. In my case, it has usually looked like really bad contact dermatitis. It hurts thinking about it, but that worked in my situation.

Iirc it was trial and error, though there's more online. I don't remember my dermatologist mentioning petroleum jelly. It's a challenging when your skin gets like that, but worth a try. The expense of the creams really disappointed me, on top of not finding relief.The jelly worked much better.
edit on 5-7-2022 by dffrntkndfnml because: grammar and clarity

top topics

<< 1   >>

join